Raleigh Appliance Service Inc

Founded 1945 • With Angi since July 2008

4.4

Raleigh Appliance Service Inc...

Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc

Family Heating, Cooling & Electrical, Inc. has been helping families and businesses to live in comfort for many years. No other air conditioning, heating or electrical sales and service providers in the area compares with us when it comes to quality of service or affordability. Call for a complimentary proposal. We will not sell you something you do not need or want. Family is not just the name of our company, it's the way we do business. Family-Owned & Operated for Over 44 Years. No Sub-Contractors.

Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling

Since 1980, Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling has served Clinton Township with exceptional work at fair and affordable rates. What began as a small commercial electrical business has since diversified to include all the services you need under one roof. Because Hoover is a one-stop shop, the company is better able to manage and negotiate the costs of each project and pass savings along to the customers. Every Hoover technician undergoes rigorous trainings and continuing education to ensure they are up to date on the latest technology and methods available in the industry. Technicians make comfort and safety a top priority of every job, and strive to present themselves in a courteous, professional manner in every interaction. The business stands behind its top-quality work with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.

RSC Electrical, Inc.

Hire the professional electricians at RSC Electrical, Inc., and put your mind at ease. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face who’ll provide the highest level of service for a job of any size. Go ahead and check out the full list. We're ready to take on your project so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

07/10/2020

I didn't think the service man would be able to save my old dryer! But he replaced parts inside and even the door hinge. This work saved me from having to buy a new dryer, which would be impossible for me at this time. Thank you Raleigh Appliance Service. You do great work.

Description of Work
My old old Kenmore dryer needed repair.

09/12/2019

As always, Todd arrived when he said he would. He helped me decide whether to repair or get a new appliance (microwave was more than 15 years old--I opted for new; speed bake function repair was more than it was worth). I am very pleased with this service and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
microwave and speed bake on oven did not work

07/18/2017

We have used Raleigh for several appliance repairs/replacements in our older home. We have always been very pleased with the service--timely, personable, professional, and efficient. Would definitely recommend to a friend or use him again.

Description of Work
We needed a new garbage disposal.

Category appliance repair,electrician

06/08/2016

We have used Raleigh Appliance Service, Inc. several times for repairs to our elderly appliances. He also installed a new dishwasher for us when ours wore out. We have always found the office and the technician to be personable, prompt, courteous, professional, and best of all, effective. We will definitely call again for our next problem and highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Repaired dryer

10/13/2015

My dryer was no longer providing heat. I called for service and was given an appointment for the following afternoon. The person on the phone was polite. The repair technician (owner) arrived on time and immediately told me to keep servicing the old dryer because they are made better than today's new ones. After a quick inspection I was told that I needed a new thermostat and should also replace t...

Description of Work
Replaced dryer thermostat and belt and replaced old venting since the old venting did not meet current code.

Category appliance repair

Major Appliance Parts,Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Range & Oven Repair,Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service,Small Appliances,Washers & Dryers Service & Repair