Burly Guys

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2009

Junk Removal from the Burly Guys can encompass taking away anything from a garage, home, yard, or business, and we do it in record time. The junk is taken from wherever it is on the property and the premises are left broom-clean....

We offer hassle-free junk removal and dumpster rentals. Based in Detroit and the owners live in Detroit. We take pride in cleaning up our city in a responsible way. We are a family owned business. We will clean up your junk in a timely and efficient manner. We donate as much as possible and we strive for customer satisfaction 100% of the time, we would be happy to give you a tax deductible receipt for your items donated. . With years of experience, we will make your next cleanup project go as quickly and efficiently as possible, whether your taking out a few items or doing a whole house clean-out, let our experienced team do the heavy lifting. We offer residential and commercial services in the Detroit Metro area. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters, driveway friendly and roll off dumpsters available. We accept cash and all major credit cards.

Xs-Trash prides itself with Trust! Trust is a very important factor for our company esp when entering peoples homes. Its mandatory to do a background check on all Xs-Trash employees before hiring for our customers comfort and Trust! XS Trash is your #1 Solution in residential and commercial full service junk removal. Whatever it is, we will remove it. We clean out garages, basements, homes, attics, retail sites, offices, rental and vacant properties, storage units, hoarder homes, barns, sheds, tear-downs including yard and construction debris, furniture and appliances, electronics and automotive scrap, and just about anything else you can think of. We are a family owned business with years of experience and an impeccable customer satisfaction record. We are an eco-friendly company, recycling and/or donating, with competitive rates, free same day estimates with no obligation, and honest, yet efficient uniformed employees. We service most areas throughout Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. We accept checks and all major credit cards Call 1-866-XS-TRASH now and let us do your dirty work!!

Motor city junk solutions specializes in junk removal dumpster rental and demolition services, we are here to provide a solution to any dumpster rental junk removal or demolition/hauling problem you might have. What sets us apart from other companies is we partner with charities to give back to our community and to help rebuild the Detroit Metro area. We have lived in the Detroit area our whole lives and are excited to give back.

06/02/2013

John Terrell was very nice, professional on the phone when we scheduled the work. I was given an appointment on the date of my choice. The guys called before they showed up, very polite and worked hard for the next three hours despite some tight doorways. No complaints, gave them an extra $$ for their effort.

Description of Work
Rearranged several rooms of furniture to other areas of the house, including upstairs to downstairs and vice versa.

Category leaf removal

04/02/2013

Burly Guys did a great job. They removed the items from the basement careful not to damage the walls or any part of my home. They were quick too, about thirty minutes.

Description of Work
Remove and haul away two couches, two loveseats, and standup freezer from basement.

12/23/2012

This went smoothly form me calling them, arranging what, when, and how far, to the price estimate, and the actual moving. I will call them if there is anything else I need moved.

Description of Work
I needed a large item moved from my friend's house, 53 miles to my house. There was slippery snow that day. They showed up when they said they would, removed parts to get it in the door, put the parts back on, and put everything where it belonged. The cost was exactly in line with quote they gave me, and they stayed in touch on the phone during the moving.

Category hauling services,moving companies

12/11/2012

We couldn't be happier with the experience.

Description of Work
We needed several large and heavy pieces of furniture moved to the curb for city pickup.

Category hauling services

Thank you ! Always nice to know our customers are pleased. Merry Christmas!

11/19/2012

Called them at 8:30am on a Saturday morning, texted a picture of what I had to remove. They were out and loaded by 4:30pm on the same day. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Haul away freezer and garbage.

Category hauling services

Remove Furniture, Trash, Hot Tbs, Yard Debris, Kitchens, Appliances, Scrap Metal, Bathrooms, Pianos

Transport hot tubs from one location to another after removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal