Baily & Shamoun Interiors LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

Bailey & Shamoun is all about unique design and comfortable living in your home. We offer floor to ceiling interior design with design and installation staff that can handle any faucet of home remodel. Our downtown Northville store is a one stop shop for unique home accessories, gifts, furniture- in addition to selection for kitchen remodel. Stop by and see why Bailey & Shamoun was named Northville's People Choice Award winner in 2011 for home accessory and design! During the summer, hours are extended until 8:00 PM...

POP Painters, LLC.

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting Services Commercial & Industrial Painting Services Decks & Pressure Washing Pressure washing Soft washing

Ricon Fabrication

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Reach out today about an estimate!

Affordable Painting and Repairs LLC

Affordable Painting and Repairs is Michigan’s premier remodeling professionals. We specialize in provide top-quality painting services at a price that fits your budget.. We also offer interior and exterior residential painting services. Quality service at an affordable price is our guarantee. Contact us for a free quote!

Offers by Affordable Painting and Repairs LLC on Angi

12/18/2014

05/17/2013

Creative and timely management of my design. Beautiful results. I am using them again for my 1st floor renovation.

Description of Work
Full interior design and decoration of my lower level, kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom.

10/18/2010

It was the worse household experience in our many years of home ownership. It began as kitchen repairs for water damages and expanded to miscellaneous upgrades. Our home was in turmoil for months. We made the mistake of not rightfully pursuing Bailey and Shamoun as prime contractor for additional damages done by their subcontractors under any insurance coverages they might have had. As a result, r...

Description of Work
Interior decorating Floor refinishing Miscellaneous subcontracting work

Category interior designers

This is an unfortunate review and contrasts with the hundreds of happy, satisfied Bailey & Shamoun clients. Bailey & Shamoun has been in business for over 10 years and our designers have a combined 35 years in the interior design business. Client satisfaction is our goal- people hire us to 'take away the headaches' and the stress involved with home design projects. This particular situation came t...

10/18/2007

I was quite impressed with the quality of this company. Both of the ladies are receptive and responsive. They are easy to work with, not pushy or domineering. They do a great job getting me the highest quality for my money. I have recommended this company to some acquaintances.

Description of Work
They re-decorated my den with new furniture and window treatments.

Category interior designers,window treatments

Interior design, drapery/window treatments, furniture (Century, Taylor King, Hickory Chair, Hooker and more), kitchen and bath design/remodel to include custom cabinetry. We offer a full staff of professional painters, carpenters, home builders, wallpaper hangers, flooring and more. Unique home design store in Downtown Northville is a destination for home accessories and unique gifts.