Bryon's Brush

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2013

I have three employees. Deposit required and payments payed as per bids. 20% for all new customers. and all work is guaranteed and I am insured....

Five Star Painting

Free Paint with any Exterior or Interior Paint Project for Angie's List Members! Color Your World with Five Star Painting! At Five Star Painting, we understand the importance of color. Painting the spaces where you live and work is about more than just paint. There is an emotional value to paint. Paint has the power to reflect who you are. It can transform a room from just a room to a place you want to be. Color can reflect your personality, your hopes, your dreams, and your interests. Color matters! From a fresh exterior paint job that improves the curb appeal of your home or business to interior paint that brings color and feeling to your daily life, paint can make all the difference—and at Five Star Painting, we’ve got paint covered. Our mission is to capture your dreams and enhance your lifestyle by adding color to your world: the way you see it.

Mendoza construction

I specialize in painting, drywall, framing, hardwood flooring and cabinet install.

Pro Paint & Finish

Pro Paint & Finish offers high-quality commercial and industrial painting services. We are an Indiana-based, full-service painting contractor and we're dedicated to providing outstanding exterior and interior painting solutions that are tailored to your own needs and specifications. Our company works with all types of businesses and we can handle any job. Whether it's a new construction project, a healthcare facility or any other industrial or commercial property that is in need of a paint job, we've got you covered. Our company is composed of highly skilled professionals who are trained and equipped to handle even the toughest exterior and interior painting tasks. Make us your first choice whenever you're in need of an industrial or commercial painting contractor. We will help you enhance your property's aesthetic value without asking you to spend a fortune. Call Pro Paint & Finish now.

06/19/2013

I have worked with Bryon a lot over the last several years and it has been great. He is very reasonable and VERY good. He does not sacrifice quality or cut corners. He is straight forward regarding the costs and makes things "right." I picked the wrong color and caught it and suggested a different shade, repainted what he had started for a minimal charge and the cottage looks great.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of a cottage.

Category house painters

Anything that involves painting I can do, I can also drywall, texture. I do trim tile, cabinets, etc.

Major electrical and major plumbing.

Yes, ask for details