ALL STAR CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

ALL STAR CARPET CLEANING OWNER/OPERATOR WHO CARES -NOT EMPLOYEES OR SUBCONTRACTORS- ASK ABOUT ANGIESLIST SPECIALS ...

Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC

We are the preferred floor and surface care experts throughout the Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw Counties area. We specialize in floor and fine surface care, including repairing and restoring natural stone and terrazzo, sanitizing, sealing tile and grout, as well as deep cleaning and protecting carpets, rugs, upholstery and Wood floors. We deliver the highest quality workmanship to every customer and look forward to serving you. Please contact us by phone to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC on Angi
Miracle Carpet Care

We accept credit cards, checks or cash and offer the best carpet and furniture cleaning or your money back! 2014 Super Service Award Winner!

Offers by Miracle Carpet Care on Angi
24/7 Carpet Cleaning

We are a full service cleaner for carpets, tile floors, upholstery & draperies! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by 24/7 Carpet Cleaning on Angi

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Excellent service, looked brand new

01/21/2013

Carpet cleaner showed up on time and did a nice job doing what was asked when I made my appt .He did not try to sell me anything extra, and his price was more than fair for the services received.

Description of Work
Great carpet cleaning.

11/17/2011

He did a great job! I will always call him for my carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Rufus came out and cleaned my carpet after we had our bathroom remodeled. The carpet was in bad shape after having contractors working in my home for the past 6 weeks. He pre-treated the carpet and cleaned my stairs hall and 4 rooms as well as cleaning an area rug.

11/11/2011

Great customer service so far, very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
I just called "All Star Carpet Cleaning" and spoke with "Rufus" he was kind and appeared very knowledgeable on carpet cleaning. I scheduled them to come out next week to clean my carpet and look forward to posting a very positive review on the company and the work they will be preforming.

Category carpet cleaners

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING.100% NON-TOXI SAFE FOR CHILDERN & PETS. NO HIDDEN CHARGES.MOST POWERFUL EQUIPMENT.EXCELLENT QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE.QUICK DRYING.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal