Seaver's Lawn Service

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2006

Additional phone - (231) 894-6254. Family owned & operated....

C&J Land and Hardscapes

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pride Property Services LLC

We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, hardscaping, fencing, patios, grading, etc. *We do not snowplow*

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

04/01/2013

suzanne C.

The lawn was well serviced throught the two years we used the service. The dealbreaker was exceeding the agreed upon price for spot fertilization and repair, not notifying us of the issue and then simply charging the extra.

Description of Work
This is an excellent, though costly, company. When we asked they confine a particular service to a certain price they agreed to do so and then exceeded the agreed upon price. They would not negotiate the overcharge. We were hppy with the service but unhappy with the broken agreement.

02/22/2012

Sheila L.

I have been pleased with their work. We have been using them for about 10 years. They are pretty reasonably priced. They do a good job and are trustworthy. If they say they are going to be there, they are there. If they are not going to be there, they call you.

Description of Work
I used Seaver's Lawn Service for landscaping.

11/03/2011

LESLIE S.

They did a great job! After they left I noticed a couple remaining piles of small branches. They returned at my request to remove them. Their estimate turned out to be lower than the job required, but they only charged me the estimate. Very honest and professional people.

Description of Work
Removed all leaves, acorns, and dead branches and fallen trees from about 3 acres of wooded area, including some gardens and a small lawn.

06/28/2006

Barbara B.

THIS IS A GOOD COMPANY TO HAVE DO YOUR SPRING CLEAN-UP. THEY ARE EXCELLENT WORKERS. THEY DID WHAT WAS ASKED OF THEM PLUS A LITTLE BIT MORE. I HAVE USED THEM IN THE PAST AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
I HIRED THIS COMPANY TO DO A SPRING CLEAN-UP OF MY YARD. THEY MOWED THE GRASS, TRIMMED THE BUSHES, RAKED UP THE LAWN, AND HAULED EVERYTHING AWAY.

Category lawn service

Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, Snowplowing and Property Management.