Furnitureman Services

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2006

In business for over 30 years. Do not take credit cards....

Get A Grip

Get A Grip

Get A Grip leads the resurfacing industry with proven products and cutting-edge techniques. This make it one of the most sought-after companies today. Whether the job calls for repairing and resurfacing a fiberglass bathtub, bringing new life to stained or scarred kitchen countertops, or turning tired, worn cabinets like new, Get A Grip continues to revolutionize the resurfacing industry. We serve homeowners, property managers, apartments, hotels, motels, resorts, and government institutions. Our focus on ingenuity and safety is evident in the quality of work that we deliver to our clients.

05/07/2008

They did an absolutely beautiful job on it. They used solid maple on the rungs. I don't think I will have a problem staining it. It did take a little longer than I expected, but I was always in contact with them. The price was originally $130, but because it took so long they took the price down to $100.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small child's antique rocker that needed new rungs.

CATEGORY furniture repair

03/23/2006

I FOUND THEM TO BE PROMPT, REASONABLE, AND RELIABLE. THE CRAFTSMANSHIP STILL LOOKS EXCELLENT TODAY AND IT WAS DONE A WHILE AGO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER PEOPLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPAIRED FIVE CHAIRS.

CATEGORY furniture repair

Custom Built upholstered furniture and re-upholstering of all types of seating. New office seating. Antique seating restorations. Interior design services and fabric sales. Commercial cabinetry and counter tops.

Furniture re-finishing