FED'S LAWN & SNOW INC

14880 BAINBRIDGE ST

Livonia, MI 48154

09/24/2019

Laurie K.

I have used this company going on 5 years now. They are professional and very pleasant. I would recommend them for your lawn and sprinkler services.

Description of Work
Sprinkler heads moved and replaced. Year End Sprinkler Winterization

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

04/03/2016

Karen and Wayne B.

FEDS does good work. They cut weekly through most of the summer, but lessoften when it's dry and the grass is growing slowly. They don't missspots, and clean up when they're done. FEDS has been doing my neighborhoodpark for years, and I hope they’re available to do it for years to come!

Description of Work
FEDS has cut the grass in my neighborhood park for several years. They also do extra services such as leaf clean-up and tree trimming.

Category lawn service

Speedy Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in landscaping services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Leaf Me Alone

I handle leaf & snow removal in Downriver as well as Dearborn. Contact us for a free quote today! Discount for recurring customers.

American Sprinkler

Company was founded 1986 and has been growing strong since. We are a full service irrigation contractor specializing in residential & commercial applications. We offer complete installations as well as any repair services. Award winning.

Offers by American Sprinkler on Angi