The Roof Cleaner

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

Roof Cleaning and Exterior Building Cleaning, Get 20% Off with Combination of Roof and Exterior Building Cleaning! Roof Cleaning cost 1/10th of replacement cost. Free Window Cleaning With Purchase. Free Mosquito treatment with purchase and gutter clean out.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

roof cleaning (27)gutter cleaning (4)pressure washing (2)roofing (1)

03/12/2020

Adam C.

They did a great job. I never realized how dirty and dingy my house had got until they showed up. They were on time and very polite. I have recommended them to everyone and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Exterior of house cleaned

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Melissa W.

The house looks amazing! I was very impressed with the results! The crew worked was great and I would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Roof and Siding Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Kristin B.

Work was done in a timely manor and made my roof and exterior look brand new! Affordable and worth every penny

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning, gutter cleaning, siding cleaning

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

David W.

The crew did a great job on cleaning my roof and siding. The roof looks like new again and the siding hasn’t ever look this good since I have lived here.

Description of Work
Roof and Exterior Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Ben M.

It made my roof look like the day it was put on! Any algae stains and black streaks soon began to disappear as soon as they finished and after the first rain we had they were gone! My house looks brand new!

Description of Work
Roof and siding clean

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

09/25/2019

LAUREL L.

never responded

Description of Work
clean north side of roof

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

We apologize for not getting back with you. We had changed our website and email, but the information was not updated on Angie’s List, so we never received the request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

10/25/2016

Richard C.

Excellent service. The roof looks great and they did a great job of cleanup.

Description of Work
Complete roof cleaning using soft wash technology. I had a lot of heavy moss buildup that needed to be removed.

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

09/20/2016

Pamela A.

It went great. Estimate provided same day as initial contact made to company. Work performed timely after acceptance of bid. Techs performing work were professional, courteous and knowledgeable of their trade. My neighbors were so impressed they hired them to do their roof. I called 3 companies for a bid, one never returned my call and the second called after The Roof Cleaners had already completed the work. When the The Roof Cleaner sets the bar so high, it's no wonder the competition is falling behind!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and house washing.

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

07/13/2016

Connie B.

Everything was pretty good other than around the chimney there was some leaking where they power washed. It could have needed caulked. When they left the house looked good, but the windows never cleared up. The house cleaner couldn't even clean it. We then realized they were fogged up between the two panes.

Description of Work
He power washed the house and the roof and also the windows and took all of the argon seal off.

Work Completed On 08/18/2015

07/11/2016

Lynn P.

This service went well, no issues at all.

Description of Work
Cleaned mold off roof.

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

08/04/2015

Mike L.

They worked very methodically and took great care to protect the foundation planting a & shrubs. When they finished cleaning they also did a roof inspection and washed all the windows. All the black streaks were gone and the roof looked fantastic. They really did a terrific job.

Description of Work
We were noticing black streaks on the north & west facing roofs of our L-shaped home. I first tried cleaning it myself with a mixture of water, bleach, & trisodium phosphate sprayed with a garden sprayer. It took forever to do just part of the roof and it hardly took any of the streaks off. After checking Angie's List I called the Roof Cleaners. Larry came out that same day, check out our roof and gave me a fair estimate. A few days later his crew came out and cleaned the roof.

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

Thank you for the business! We are excited to offer so much more to homeowners with an exterior cleaning project. Like free window cleaning, complimentary roof inspection report and free gutter clean out. The Roof Cleaner offers more than any other company and new for 2016 will include free mosquito treatment!

12/02/2014

AMY R.

They were great, had some equipment problems but got them sorted out. They blew my GFI outlet but paid to have it replaced which I was grateful for.

Description of Work
cleaned the roofs of 2 of my houses

Work Completed On 09/25/2014

Thank you for the review and the business!

10/31/2014

Kristin B.

My experience with The Roof Cleaner was excellent, they came out to my house on time and were very personable, I am extremely happy with the end result! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their roof, gutters, and siding washed!

Description of Work
The Roof Cleaner came out to my house and did a soft wash roof clean on the north side of the roof

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

Your roof cleaning comes with a 5 year no black streak warranty! Thank you for the business!

10/21/2014

douglas H.

I couldn't be more happy with how nice my roof looks now! Before Larry Kirby and his crew cleaned my roof it was very much an eyesore, I honestly hated the way it looked. Fifteen years of lichen and algae build up was clearly taking its toll on my houses' roof. In a matter of just a few hours the folks from The Roof Cleaner had it looking like new! If you need some unsightly roof stains removed, don't hesitate to call The Roof Cleaner, you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
The Roof Cleaner company removed algae and lichen stains from my roof.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

Your roof will look like new again for a long time! Thanks for the Business! The Roof Cleaner

10/16/2014

Michelle N.

Larry Kilby's crew did a spectacular job! They were friendly, punctual and were in perpetual motion upon their arrival to their departure. Our house is rather large with high peaks, so we didn't want to attempt this ourselves, and the cleanings were long overdue. I highly recommend their services!

Description of Work
This company cleaned our eaves, roof and siding.

Work Completed On 10/16/2014

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you! Thanks again!

07/29/2014

Edward H.

Chuck and Dan arrived right on schedule (arrival time was confirmed 24 hours earlier) and after a brief condition appraisal, swung into action. In exactly three hours, the roof was thoroughly hand swept, cleaned/treated, and extensively rinsed of all sticks, algae, lichen and moss. Although the firm's website shows before and after photos of their work, it is really quite remarkable how clean our twenty-one year old light grey roof looked immediately after rinsing. It literally looked just like the website before and after photos. Both Chuck and Dan encouraged questions, enjoyed explaining the processes, and were very tolerant about our constant in an out of the house to watch the progress. They also were both friendly and funny, despite working on a beautiful Sunday morning. The entire experience was devoid of stress all the way around. Of special note was the the thoroughness of the final rinse of the roof and the constant hosing of our garden plantings to avoid damage during the cleaning cycle.

Description of Work
Provided roof cleaning and rinsing, including treatment of lichen, moss, and algae.

Work Completed On 07/20/2014

Thank you for the Business!

05/26/2014

Shannon B.

Quick response when we called for information. Very professional and knowledgeable. Told us what should be done and what did not need to be done. Punctual and friendly. We would definitely recommend Larry and use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned small part of roof, washed exterior windows, cleaned house exterior

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/25/2014

Thank you for the Business.

03/19/2014

Thomas D.

overall, not bad. had to point out a couple areas that was missed/not swept.

Description of Work
Clean roof, gutters & downspouts

Work Completed On 11/06/2013

11/06/2013

Joseph K.

Larry and his crew were professional and did a good job. We are satisfied customers.

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

10/31/2013

Adam B.

I had planned on replacing mu roof because of how it looked. I looked up how much it was going to cost me and it was outrageous. While looking online i came across a link to The Roof Cleaner. I decided to call them for the fact they did free estimates and I wanted to see if the moss could just be cleaned off. He quoted me a price of $450 to clean the roof and gutters and guaranteed the results. From the website I saw before and after pictures I was sold. They came and got it done in just a couple of hours and it looks great. The Roof Cleaner saved me thousands from what I thought I was going to have to do. I am very pleased with the way it looks and would recommend them to my family, friends, and neighbors.

Description of Work
The roof cleaner cleaned the moss and mildew off of my roof and made it look new again. They saved me from having to replace the roof. They also cleaned my gutters and made them white again.

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

I noticed your roof and gutters still look great! Thanks for the business! The Roof Cleaner

10/31/2013

David W.

The Roof Cleaner did an awesome job on my roof and the gutters! Night and day difference! Did a great job!

Description of Work
Roof clean and gutter clean

Work Completed On 10/04/2013

07/15/2013

joanne H.

The crew was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He cleaned my roof in a very timely fashion.

Work Completed On 06/03/2013

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to any future projects you may have. Thank you for the business! The Roof Cleaner

07/13/2013

Jeff R.

Last year The Roof Cleaner cleaned our cedar shake roof. This year we contracted with them again to apply a Stain Blocker treatment to the roof to provide the roof with as much protection and longevity as possible

Description of Work
Stain Blocker applied to the roof

Work Completed On 07/13/2013

07/13/2013

Jeff R.

We had lichens and algae and other critters growing all over our cedar roof, which had not been cleaned in at least 10 years. Larry Kilby and Chuck Hitchens showed up at the appointed time with their crew and they worked and worked and worked. It was a painstaking process that took more days to clean and was a more difficult project than originally anticipated. Nonetheless, everyone associated with saveyourroof.biz was polite, professional and worked long and tenaciously without complaint to make sure that our roof was cleaned right and cleaned well. Our foliage around the house was protected during the cleaning process and the final clean-up was completed thoroughly. We couldn?t be happier with the results. The roof looks great. And, we were particularly pleased with the work ethic of Larry and the entire crew.

Description of Work
Cleaned our cedar shake roof