J Mills Plumbing LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

2198 W Highland Rd

Howell, MI 48843

J. Mills Plumbing is your local 5 star service company for all your Plumbing and Water treatment needs! Being family owned & operated since 1990, we provide the highest level of quality workmanship, customer service, and communication and are always up to date with latest technology, materials, and most efficient systems available. There is no job too big or small for us! J. Mills Plumbing is very organized and efficient from answering the phone to cleaning up after every job, we work very hard to maintain our reputation and strive to retain lifelong customers! check out what the community has to say about us at www.jmillsplumbing.com and also on our Facebook page at j mills plumbing llc. **we also offer financing as well as accept checks, cash, and all credit cards**...

11/05/2020

Ron L.

Fantastic service. Customer for life.

Description of Work
Water Heater & New Pressure Tank

Category plumbing,woodworking

09/29/2020

Laura S.

Very well! Paul came in and did a great job. We had a small leak in one hose from water filtering tank....they came over today and fixed it right away! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installed our new kitchen faucet.

06/30/2020

Fred P.

He was quick, courteous, and gave me important information about the pressure tank and water pressure.

Description of Work
Well plumbing entry into house and pressure tank replacement

Category plumbing,wells,woodworking

05/15/2020

David W.

Quickly responded to my request, got scheduled with a couple days, work was completed within an hour of the plumbers scheduled time. I was able to also ask about getting estimates on other future work.

Description of Work
laundry hook-up changed

Category plumbing,woodworking

03/25/2020

SA B.

I am EXTREMELY impressed with this company, and I know what I'm talking about. I'm a good amateur plumber, but at 75 I just don't do it much anymore. My wife told me to look on "Angie's List." Based on numerous excellent reviews, I called J.Mills Plumbing. I told John that I wanted to R/R a toilet I'd bought and had delivered, and he set up an appointment for the next day. Our service guy was Paul -- a fine young man and an excellent plumber. The job was done perfectly; so was the clean-up. As Paul left, I told him that J.Mills is my plumbing outfit for as long as I'm still around, and Paul will be my #1 choice to do the work. Paul is a 100% pure professional. I enjoy watching pros like him in action. He is a meticulous craftsman who knows what he's doing, and who takes great pride in the work. The bill ($349) was fair and reasonable. You won't go wrong with J. Mills Plumbing. I guarantee it.

Description of Work
Remove & replace toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship!

11/26/2019

Michelle S.

Paul the plumber was great. They were able to come the same day. Friendly and talked me through all the work necessary.

Description of Work
gas valve

Category plumbing,water heater repair

thank you! we appreciate your business!

11/14/2019

Scott C.

Service man was prompt and professional. I was 100% satisfied with the plumber and all of the work that was completed. Job well done. If I could say anything negative it would be that they are expensive. I wanted it done as soon as possible so I did not get any other quotes. After the fact and with a little more information I realized that the quote was pretty high. I would suggest getting other quotes before making a decision.

Description of Work
3 new toilets installed & old ones removed. New washer tub installed & plumbed. New plumbing installed under kitchen sink. New lid installed and sealed on sump pump. New hot & cold valve handles installed for washer.

Category plumbing

thank you for your review!

08/08/2019

Lori L.

J. Mills Plumbing is amazing. Their response time was fast and service is very professional. They were very knowledgeable about what needed to be done and did it in a timely fashion. I count on J. Mills Plumbing for all my plumbing needs. This is a good Christian based company that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal for my home. Also 6 sinks installed in a commercial building along with 2 Plumbing issues. A pump or a washing machine drain sink.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business. We're always here to help!

07/30/2019

SEBASTIAN I.

Showed up on time. Completed the job in just over 2 hours.

Description of Work
install 2 new toilets

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. We value you as a customer!

02/10/2019

Scott K.

J Mills is excellent. Very responsive with quality work at a fair price. I had them install a new water heater, install a new sump pump, install a new toilet, and new fixtures in my shower/bath tub and bathroom sink. I couldn't be more pleased with the work they have done. I would strongly recommend them for any plumbing and/or installation work you may need done.

Description of Work
Plumbing and installation

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Reynolds Water Conditioning Co

Reynolds Water Conditioning Co is Michigan's oldest water purification and filtration company, since 1931. Still owned and operated by the Reynolds family, we specialize in solving problems typically associated with both well and city water in Southeast Michigan. Our professional grade service and products are guaranteed to give you better water at a cost effective price. Ask us about our new ClearStream Iron, Rust and Odor Filter.

McDowell's Tile & Sons

Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind.

Offers by McDowell's Tile & Sons on Angi

Michigan
    Michigan: Contractors
    08/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing

Residential plumbing and water treatment. Commercial plumbing and water treatment. new construction & remodel; sump pump installation / repair; well pumps & tanks installation / repair; water heater installation / repair; water softener installation / repair; service calls; Gas line installation. Cast iron drain pipe repair and replacement. Full repipe. Drain cleaning. Sewer and water main repair