J Mills Plumbing LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

2198 W Highland Rd

Howell, MI 48843

J. Mills Plumbing is your local 5 star service company for all your Plumbing and Water treatment needs! Being family owned & operated since 1990, we provide the highest level of quality workmanship, customer service, and communication and are always up to date with latest technology, materials, and

11/05/2020

Ron L.

Fantastic service. Customer for life.

Description of Work
Water Heater & New Pressure Tank

09/29/2020

Laura S.

Very well! Paul came in and did a great job. We had a small leak in one hose from water filtering tank....they came over today and fixed it right away! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installed our new kitchen faucet.

06/30/2020

Fred P.

He was quick, courteous, and gave me important information about the pressure tank and water pressure.

Description of Work
Well plumbing entry into house and pressure tank replacement

Category plumbing, wells, woodworking

05/15/2020

David W.

Quickly responded to my request, got scheduled with a couple days, work was completed within an hour of the plumbers scheduled time. I was able to also ask about getting estimates on other future work.

Description of Work
laundry hook-up changed

04/30/2020

John J.

Absolutely great , no stumbles.

Description of Work
Garbage disp. And bath faucet.

04/09/2020

Ed B.

Very well.

Description of Work
Water pipes replaced.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We value our customers and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

03/25/2020

SA B.

I am EXTREMELY impressed with this company, and I know what I'm talking about. I'm a good amateur plumber, but at 75 I just don't do it much anymore. My wife told me to look on "Angie's List." Based on numerous excellent reviews, I called J.Mills Plumbing. I told John that I wanted to R/R a toilet I'd bought and had delivered, and he set up an appointment for the next day. Our service guy was Paul -- a fine young man and an excellent plumber. The job was done perfectly; so was the clean-up. As Paul left, I told him that J.Mills is my plumbing outfit for as long as I'm still around, and Paul will be my #1 choice to do the work. Paul is a 100% pure professional. I enjoy watching pros like him in action. He is a meticulous craftsman who knows what he's doing, and who takes great pride in the work. The bill ($349) was fair and reasonable. You won't go wrong with J. Mills Plumbing. I guarantee it.

Description of Work
Remove & replace toilet.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship!

11/26/2019

Michelle S.

Paul the plumber was great. They were able to come the same day. Friendly and talked me through all the work necessary.

Description of Work
gas valve

Category plumbing, water heater repair

thank you! we appreciate your business!

11/25/2019

Linda J.

Very good and quick.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

11/14/2019

Scott C.

Service man was prompt and professional. I was 100% satisfied with the plumber and all of the work that was completed. Job well done. If I could say anything negative it would be that they are expensive. I wanted it done as soon as possible so I did not get any other quotes. After the fact and with a little more information I realized that the quote was pretty high. I would suggest getting other quotes before making a decision.

Description of Work
3 new toilets installed & old ones removed. New washer tub installed & plumbed. New plumbing installed under kitchen sink. New lid installed and sealed on sump pump. New hot & cold valve handles installed for washer.

Category plumbing

thank you for your review!

08/08/2019

Lori L.

J. Mills Plumbing is amazing. Their response time was fast and service is very professional. They were very knowledgeable about what needed to be done and did it in a timely fashion. I count on J. Mills Plumbing for all my plumbing needs. This is a good Christian based company that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal for my home. Also 6 sinks installed in a commercial building along with 2 Plumbing issues. A pump or a washing machine drain sink.

Category plumbing, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business. We're always here to help!

07/30/2019

SEBASTIAN I.

Showed up on time. Completed the job in just over 2 hours.

Description of Work
install 2 new toilets

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review. We value you as a customer!

02/13/2019

Michael H.

These guys really did a great job.

Description of Work
Drain lines and vents

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

02/10/2019

Scott K.

J Mills is excellent. Very responsive with quality work at a fair price. I had them install a new water heater, install a new sump pump, install a new toilet, and new fixtures in my shower/bath tub and bathroom sink. I couldn't be more pleased with the work they have done. I would strongly recommend them for any plumbing and/or installation work you may need done.

Description of Work
Plumbing and installation

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business!

Denise W.

Excellent. They explained everything they did in a very friendly professional manner. They were on time, easy to talk to, and very tidy too. Will definitely use again if needed.

Description of Work
Faucet repairs and hot water replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Amanda P.

I can't say enough wonderful things about these guys! They are honest, dependable, fair, and do the job right. They stand by their work and have extraordinary customer service! I have full faith in their workmanship and would recommend them 100%!

Description of Work
Bathroom plumbing, new water heater, water softener and filter

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, wells, home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

Alyssa W.

Every thing went very well.

Description of Work
They install a new water filtration system.

Category plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we look forward to serving you in the future!

janice T.

Everything has gone well so far.

Description of Work
They repaired a shower shut off valve.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], as always we appreciate your business and value you as a customer!

John W.

Ok good job

Description of Work
Water heater

Category plumbing

Thanks for your review [Member Name Removed]!

J. Michael L.

These guys are great. They are family-owned, but have been around for 40 years. They are dependable, trustworthy and love to educate. I saw them installing a huge water treatment system at a local car wash. When they were done, the water coming out of the hoses was cleaner than what comes out of my faucet! If you need a whole house water softener and filtration system, they have it. Need a couple of toilets installed? They can do it! I trust these guys. You should to. They are my go-to guys. Call 'em!

Description of Work
I needed an honest plumber to recommend to Neighbors

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, water delivery, drain pipe, drain cleaning

Thank you! We appreciate your referrals!

Kenneth B.

Unbelievable workmanship and professionalism. Went above and beyond what I wanted or expected. I get compliments all the time on how great it looks. A++++

Description of Work
New bathroom and shower

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, woodworking, drain pipe, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Thanks ken. we appreciate your business.

Gerrit O.

I was not home to help my wife fix a broken pipe leaking in the basement, called J Mills plumbing and they came over promptly within their schedule. Treated my wife and home with respect, did only what was needed and showed us what was going to fail and would need attention soon. This company is truly a blessing to work with! I will use and recommend this company to anyone who asks for an experienced plumber.

Description of Work
Repaired water bladder pipping

Category plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you and your business!

05/27/2017

Mary L.

John made the appointment in a timely manner & arrived as scheduled. I had very hard water & this softener system has totally eliminated that. With both John & Joe here, it only took 2.5 hours to complete the install. I had several questions about the softener and John answered them all fully and told me to call him with any questions. I have a 10 year warranty which is unheard of at other companies I researched. They have a salt cube delivery service I will use & will also come out to change the filter. Wonderful experience start to finish. Thanks John & Joe.

Description of Work
I needed a first time whole house water Softener Installed.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Elite Excavation and Demolition

Basement and underground utility excavation. Site grading. Gravel/Concrete driveway installation and demolitions Full home and pool demolition. Gutter drain installation. Boulder retaining walls. Land clearing.

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers Coupon

Reynolds Water Conditioning Co

Reynolds Water Conditioning Co is Michigan's oldest water purification and filtration company, since 1931. Still owned and operated by the Reynolds family, we specialize in solving problems typically associated with both well and city water in Southeast Michigan. Our professional grade service and products are guaranteed to give you better water at a cost effective price. Ask us about our new ClearStream Iron, Rust and Odor Filter.

Michigan
    Michigan: Contractors
    08/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing

Residential plumbing and water treatment. Commercial plumbing and water treatment. new construction & remodel; sump pump installation / repair; well pumps & tanks installation / repair; water heater installation / repair; water softener installation / repair; service calls; Gas line installation. Cast iron drain pipe repair and replacement. Full repipe. Drain cleaning. Sewer and water main repair