Mr. Handyman of Greater Grand Rapids

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

Locally owned business with professional technicians that have at least 15 paid experience in the various trades. Because our technicians are our employees, they have current liability insurance, have had background checks and are bonded for your security. We guarantee our work. Our experienced technicians wear uniforms and drive company vehicles that are stocked with some basic hardware items to minimize last minute trips to the store....

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

PET SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS! Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. We are committed to getting the job done, when it comes to Exterior Cleaning. We clean vinyl, aluminum, wood, metal, brick and stucco. Deck cleaning, Staining and Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Docks, Painting Interior and Exterior. You can count on our Power Washing Specialist to be Professional, timely, efficient. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the Grand Rapids and Surrounding Areas. Read more reviews on our company on Google or our company site at elitewashersllc.com!

01/25/2019

It took 3 days for them to respond, requesting me to call via email. The representative was then very clear on company policy / cost ... no free estimates and over $100 an hour for a single worker. The justification was that all their employees are licensed professionals ... but way too rich for me without the ability to get an estimate before hiring someone so expensive.

Description of Work
Drywall work ... repair and finishing

Category drywall,handyman service

12/28/2018

Great! This door will last a LONG time. After many trying to fux this door and failed. Now it is done correctly.

Description of Work
Reinstall of bi-fold doors

Category closet systems,handyman service

11/15/2017

Horrible...took the technician nearly 3 hours to fix the toilet (same work I've completed before in ~1 hour)...and chipped the electric fireplace. The company did deduct the cost of the fireplace from my total bill. $222.00 after the ~ $190.00 deduction for the fireplace damage.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet seal and flushing mechanism, and wall-mounted an electric fireplace.

Category handyman service

We are glad that you acknowledged our efforts to make things right for you. We're frustrated that even after we bought your fireplace for you and after you told us that you were satisfied with the resolution, you still chose to complain online. The broken toilet flange repairs were not the same as a one hour repair you've completed before. Three hours to install the fireplace and to fix the toilet...

10/23/2017

They were able to come out the same day I called and return the following day to fix it. I was extremely thankful as I had flooring coming in at the end of the week.

Description of Work
I needed a section of my subfloor replaced.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your experience with our professional technicians. We are focused on a high level of customer service so we are happy to hear that we met the mark!

09/25/2017

My handyman, shopped, for paint supplies, got solid wooden doors, made sure of hinges. he then worked in 90 degree weather, got sun burned and after 8.5 hours , my doors were painted and perfectly hung. He worked, stopping for one short break. I could not be happier with the outcome. I would definitely use and recommend this service again.

Description of Work
I needed shed doors measured, purchased, replaced, painted, and hung.

Category handyman service,house painters

We are pleased to hear about your experience with our professional service! Thanks for taking the time to let others know about us.

Home & business repair, maintenance & improvements, attic stairs, flooring installation, insulation, weatherization, weatherstrip, lighting, bathroom tile repair, carpentry, countertops, drywall repair, crown molding, exterior door installation, window repair & installation. Deck maintenance, carpentry & wood repairs.

Appliance repair & roofing & carpet work.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express