Mr. Handyman of Greater Grand Rapids

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

Locally owned business with professional technicians that have at least 15 paid experience in the various trades. Because our technicians are our employees, they have current liability insurance, have had background checks and are bonded for your security. We guarantee our work. Our experienced technicians wear uniforms and drive company vehicles that are stocked with some basic hardware items to minimize last minute trips to the store....

Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning

Serving Customers Is Who We Are. At Shine℠, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: - Holiday lighting services - Roof cleaning services - Gutter cleaning services - House washing services - Pressure washing services - Window washing services It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine℠ has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same.

01/25/2019

It took 3 days for them to respond, requesting me to call via email. The representative was then very clear on company policy / cost ... no free estimates and over $100 an hour for a single worker. The justification was that all their employees are licensed professionals ... but way too rich for me without the ability to get an estimate before hiring someone so expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work ... repair and finishing

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

12/28/2018

Great! This door will last a LONG time. After many trying to fux this door and failed. Now it is done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstall of bi-fold doors

CATEGORY closet systems,handyman service

11/15/2017

Horrible...took the technician nearly 3 hours to fix the toilet (same work I've completed before in ~1 hour)...and chipped the electric fireplace. The company did deduct the cost of the fireplace from my total bill. $222.00 after the ~ $190.00 deduction for the fireplace damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet seal and flushing mechanism, and wall-mounted an electric fireplace.

CATEGORY handyman service

We are glad that you acknowledged our efforts to make things right for you. We're frustrated that even after we bought your fireplace for you and after you told us that you were satisfied with the resolution, you still chose to complain online. The broken toilet flange repairs were not the same as a one hour repair you've completed before. Three hours to install the fireplace and to fix the toilet...

10/23/2017

They were able to come out the same day I called and return the following day to fix it. I was extremely thankful as I had flooring coming in at the end of the week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a section of my subfloor replaced.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your experience with our professional technicians. We are focused on a high level of customer service so we are happy to hear that we met the mark!

09/25/2017

My handyman, shopped, for paint supplies, got solid wooden doors, made sure of hinges. he then worked in 90 degree weather, got sun burned and after 8.5 hours , my doors were painted and perfectly hung. He worked, stopping for one short break. I could not be happier with the outcome. I would definitely use and recommend this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed shed doors measured, purchased, replaced, painted, and hung.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

We are pleased to hear about your experience with our professional service! Thanks for taking the time to let others know about us.

Home & business repair, maintenance & improvements, attic stairs, flooring installation, insulation, weatherization, weatherstrip, lighting, bathroom tile repair, carpentry, countertops, drywall repair, crown molding, exterior door installation, window repair & installation. Deck maintenance, carpentry & wood repairs.

Appliance repair & roofing & carpet work.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express