ABLE HANDYMAN SERVICE

With Angi since March 2006

POP Painters, LLC.

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting Services Commercial & Industrial Painting Services Decks & Pressure Washing Pressure washing Soft washing

ALL PRO PAINTING

All Pro Painting has been servicing the Oakland County and surrounding areas since 1994. We specialize in all facets of residential painting including interior and exterior work and staining. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and won't leave until the job is done right!

Inter Quality Painting

We've been in business for over 25 years for a reason: we're trustworthy. We know having a stranger come into your home can be scary, so we tell you exactly when we're coming and what we'll do, leave you a written note after, and always give you references and contact info.

09/18/2007

I already had the filter and he did the job in about 15 minutes. I have used his guy before and this time he was at my next door neighbors and I asked him to come over when he was finished there. He is just great.

Description of Work
Able Handyman changed the filter in my water line.

Category handyman service

03/23/2006

THIS COMPANY IS VERY GOOD. THEY DO PRECISE WORK. THEY SHOWED UP LATE ON ONLY ONE OCCASION. THEY WERE VERY FAST WORKERS AND HAD THE JOB DONE IN NO TIME. THEY EVEN CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Description of Work
THEY DID MULTIPLE THINGS FOR ME: THEY PAINTED MY BASEMENT AND FILLED IN NAIL HOLES.

Category handyman service,interior painters