CJB Pest & Mosquito Control

Founded 1930 • With Angi since June 2010

24407 Halsted Rd

Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Any interior work done has our techs wearing disposable gloves, filtered masks, face shield, and boot covers. No signatures required. Payments made over phone with office or with standard safety pre-cautions when given to techs on site.

At CJB Pest and Mosquito Control we provide over 85 years family experince combined with exceptional service. Our knowledgeable staff and state certified technicians will not only provide you with the best options to eliminate your problem, but focus on informing you, the home/business owner on how to help prevent future problems in your home or business. Detailed inspection reports and environmental recommendations are provided with most services. Proper pest control treatment for your home or business is an investment; you want a company who will be sensitive to your needs as a home or business owner. Our family will treat you like family. We provide only the best in pest elimination and preventive programs....

pest control (196)gutter cleaning (1)animal removal (44)

07/17/2020

It went well and then later on in the evening it had rain pretty heavy. I don’t know if the rain wash away the Chemicals

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/22/2020

We have used this company both at home and at work for many years-always satisfied.

Description of Work
Insect removal

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/13/2020

Travis was amazing and very knowledgeable! I was impressed with the level of concern for my issue.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/01/2020

CJB sent out Richard. What a nice young man. He was very polite, efficient and thorough. We have now had four nights without any stinkbugs. What a relief! We have put up with these creepy crawlies all winter. I would certainly recommend this company! We have dealt with other extermination companies (6 of them over 35 years). CJB is not the least expensive, nor is it the most expensive, but, so far...

Description of Work
Stinkbugs have been in house all winter. We also had carpenter ants trying to set up house here and carpenter bees had already moved into the house facia. We spooted a few centipedes as well. We needed all of these unwelcome insects eliminated!

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/23/2020

Great Job, on time and very professional

Description of Work
pest control rodents

Work Completed On 06/26/2016

04/28/2020

Great pest control service. Accommodated all of my needs, and was able to significantly reduce the amount of spiders we were dealing with.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

01/30/2020

Very good and informative I was very please with the work.

Description of Work
Rat service

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

11/22/2019

Very well When I learned at 4:00 pm from ATT that a rat had gnawed at my exterior WiFi wires, CJB, whom I found on Angie’s list, was able to come out the next morning. They promptly inspected around my house and property determining the pattern of rodent activity, a plan and set appropriate traps. When I was concerned after a number of weeks that the rodent activity was still present they worked w...

Description of Work
Rodent Rat Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

08/06/2019

Bats don't go away overnight, but they put a mechanism in place to allow the bats to leave the attic and not return. The guys will come back in a couple of months to seal everything up and clean the attic. They were very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely call them again with any other pest problems.

Description of Work
Bat removal

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

07/25/2019

Whenever I had to request their services, they responded quickly and took care of the problem. I found them to be very courteous and understanding when I had the squirrels in the attic and although it took awhile they never gave up! The stinkbugs are gone and I have them to thank for that. I would highly recommend them if you are having problems with bugs or squirrels in the attic!

Description of Work
Squirrel problem in attic and stink bugs in family room

Work Completed On 07/18/2019