B & M Garage Doors

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2006

B & M Garage Doors...

ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan

ASAP GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SYSTEMS OF MICHIGAN Is a 5 year Angie's list SUPER SERVICE award holder, has been the premier garage door repair company for over 16 years serving all of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Livingstone and Washtanaw county. We have had a consistent A+ rating with the BBB. As well as a high customer satisifaction rate across Eastern Michigan. Offering 24 hour 7 day a week service; Free service call with any repair (during normal business hours) as well as lifetime warranty on certain doors and parts. Please feel free to browse our website. Read our customers comments. Basicly get a feel for superior service at a fair price. When you are ready, please call us for additional questions or to simply make an appointment. Additional email: phoneagent@asapdoorsinc.com Sincerest regards, David Eckes, CEO

Offers by ASAP Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan on Angi
Tarnow Doors Inc

When you are in need of garage doors of the highest quality, Tarnow Doors has got what you're looking for. Our company has a large showroom that features a vast array of garage doors, door openers, entry doors, storm doors and motorized screens. We also offer products from leading door manufacturers, such as Clopay, LiftMaster, Therma Tru, Fox Aluminum Products. Additional email - budattarnow@yahoo.com, Phone # 800-822-7302.

Town & Country Door LLC

In business since 1995, we have serviced all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers within the Metro Detroit area. We have built our strong reputation by providing quality service at prices you can afford. So, go ahead and give us a call. Our experienced service professionals are ready to repair your garage door – right now. We can have your garage door up and running fast and reliably with same day service Monday through Sunday. That’s right; we’re open every day. If we can’t fix it, your service call is free. Our friendly customer service representatives will take careful notes to understand your garage service needs. We then schedule same-day service by one of our skilled garage door repair professionals. We service all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers with high-quality, brand-name parts, such as LiftMaster, Stanley and Genie garage door openers. Ask about our 3 year part warranty.

Offers by Town & Country Door LLC on Angi

03/12/2009

Marlon came at approximately the time that had been arranged the day before. He gave me an estimated price, and since he had the tools and parts with him, he repaired the garage door in very little time. It was good service. I asked him why it wouldn't break again, having broken this time. He said he thought the parts had been through a lot of wear, and that the wheels in the groove had not been l...

Description of Work
I needed four brackets repaired to enable my garage door to work. At first I thought I would do it myself, since it looked easy. But then I decided it might be too dangerous--right around the time I was looking at the parts in the local bigbox hardware store.

Category garage doors

08/30/2006

They gave me an estimated time of arrival and when they saw they weren't going to make that time, they let me know. They have a half-hour call ahead policy and that really impressed me. They're courteous- the tech was apologetic for being late. And their prices are very, very, very reasonable. I would hire them in an instant and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
My old garage door jumped the track and snapped a cable. It's a 12-year-old system. I had them replace two cables, re-align the track, and re-adjust the garage door frame.

Category garage doors