AUTO-LAB OF CLINTON TOWNSHIP

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Towing
Auto Mufflers

Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Centers is a Michigan based full-service automotive maintenance and repair franchise with over 40 locations nationwide. Every location is independently owned and operated by members of your local community. We strive to provide exceptional customer service at each of our Complete Car Care Centers since 1989....

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

We have technicians readily available to help in your area. You can expect a punctual staff member to arrive at your property promptly to assist you with your needs. Heaney Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business that prides itself on providing honest, professional and reliable air conditioning and heating services for residents and businesses throughout Southeast Michigan. With our level of experience and training, we can handle any job, big or small. We work hard to ensure that we arrive at appointments on time and that we work quickly to identify and resolve problems.

03/22/2017

We have been taking our cars to Mike at Auto-Lab for years now. He has consistently been able to diagnose and repair issues that the dealership either missed or didn't want to deal with--and at a much more reasonable price! The last visit there was concerning a weird clunk/bump in the car's front end. Mike (after driving it around for a long time to get the car to make the sound) determined it was...

Description of Work
Strut part replaced. Tires replaced.

01/15/2016

07/13/2015

My air conditioner stopped working in my car. It was not blowing cold. I took it in to the local Ford Dealership thinking that I needed a re-charge. However, the Ford Dealership stated the problem was the evaporator core and I was quoted $1,800 to replace it.. When I called Auto-Lab they quoted $755 to replace the evaporator core. I took the car in on a Saturday and it was completed the following ...

Description of Work
Replaced the air conditioner's evaporator core in my 2003 Ford Focus Station Wagon.

05/21/2013

The service was excellent and their price was very reasonable. The receptionist gave me a hot cup of coffee while I was waiting. They were very kind and pleasant to everyone the walked in. Just excellent all around! The car runs like it is brand new now!

Description of Work
I have a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix that I had never had any brake work on. He replaced both the front and back brakes. He also found & repaired a leaking right axle seal. He also gave me a 10% discount.

08/09/2011

The professionalism was superior. It's nice to know that I can go to a place and actually TRUST an auto mechanic. They were easy to talk to. They were not trying to pull the wool over my eyes. They explained everything, the procedures, and they amount of time it was going to take. It was well worth the money spent. My car is my livelihood, and they got me on the road the same day.

Description of Work
They replaced the struts, front cv axels, and the hubs, and performed front end alignment and transmission service, as well.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

Computerized Diagnostics, Computer System Repairs, All Engine Repairs, Engine Replacement, Air Conditioning Service, Alignments, Batteries, Belts & Hoses, Chassis & Suspension, Cooling System Service, Electrical Repair, Engine Exhaust Systems, Fuel Injection Service, Oil & Filter Change, Starters & Alternators, Transmissions, Tune-ups, 4x4 Repairs, and more. Towing, Shuttle & Rental Vehicles Available!

N/A