GARY'S PLUMBING

04/30/2025

4520 NAPIER

Canton, MI 48187

www.garysplumbingnow.com

You get 24 years of experience at the best price possible . Call now for a free estimate....

plumbers (114)well & water pump repair (16)water heaters (8)drain cleaning (6)

09/04/2021

J N.

Gary and his son Matt make a great team! We have been using their services for about 10 years now and every single issue has been handled quickly, professionally and at a very fair price. Gary has always responded immediately to my calls or texts. We have an older home and have needed a number of repairs and it's nice to have both of them on the service call. This time Matt did the work and he is every bit as professional and skilled as his dad. On the last call they worked together on a more complicated issue, and on the service call before that, Matt worked upstairs while Gary handled the first floor and basement issues and the job was completed in half the time expected. Both are friendly and professional and I would never call anyone else! Thanks for the great work Gary and Matt!

Description of Work
Leak Under Kitchen Sink

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

07/10/2020

Dan T.

Excellent, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They installed bathroom faucet, kitchen faucet and 2 shower heads.

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

03/23/2020

Michael M.

Gary and his son are outstanding. They showed up on time and explained the replacement process and toilet repair. They completed the job efficiently and the fee they charged was reasonable and fair. I will definitely use their services for all my plumbing needs going forward. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
sump pump replacement / repair toilet

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

02/06/2020

William R.

Very well, returned calls right away. Very willing to help resolve my plumbing issues. I would hire Gary's Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Gary gave me information over the phone that allowed me to fix my problem, all at no cost to me. Great service, I would recommend Gary for all your plumbing needs.

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

12/30/2019

John M.

Another great experience with Gary's Plumbing! Our main sump pump died and fortunately the water backup system Gary installed for us a few years ago kicked in and saved the day. Gary came out today and replaced the main pump after we called this morning. As always Gary was responsive and professional. Another job well done at a very fair price!

Description of Work
Sump Pump Replacement

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

10/23/2019

George K.

Gary and his son Matt did an excellent job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
replaced two toilets

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

03/06/2019

Lauren M.

We had a backed up drain in our laundry/utility room floor. I spoke with Gary on the phone personally. He said it might be a broken sump pump and agreed to come out between 4-5pm same day to check things out. Asked me to text him our address, which I did immediately, and everything seemed peachy. Appointment time rolls around and passes without a word from him, so I reach out again. This time my husband answers the phone while I'm helping our toddler on the potty and Gary blatantly lies, saying he referred me to another company after I sent him pictures (which never happened). This man clearly has difficulty keeping his clients straight or just decided not to bother keeping our appointment and looked for an excuse. Do not waste your time like we did.

Description of Work
Backed up drain

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

When [Member Name Removed] called she said she had a plugged floor drain. i told i do not clean drain lines.that Dan wood plumbing was near her. I told her it could be your sump pump and that i do service them, i ask her if she could look at the sump pump and see if the water was high.She said she was at work and she would have her mother look. I asked her if she could text me a picture of the sump pump and i would let her if it was bad. i never got a picture from [Member Name Removed]. Ten minutes after i talked to [Member Name Removed] a another customer texted me a picture of her sump pump. She did not put her name on the text. i thought it was a picture from [Member Name Removed] . Right away i saw that the sump pump was good so i texted her and said your pump is good you just need your drained cleaned and Dan Wood does that i do not. So i thought [Member Name Removed] got the message so i did not go to [Member Name Removed] house at 4 pm. They called at 5 pm and ask where was i and ask if they got my text they said no. Right then i knew something was wrong. That night i found the customer who did text me i told her what happen. She did say i could not understand why i told to call Dan Wood. . I did apologize to [Member Name Removed] . This was my fault for getting two text messages mixed up. I would never stand a customer up if i told them i would be there.

11/30/2018

corey K.

no one ever called me back with an estimate. nor did anyone call to set up a date and time to see what needs to be done in order to provide an estimate.

Description of Work
I needed a gas line ran for a gas range. going from an electric range to a gas one.

Category plumbing

I called [Member Name Removed] on Saturday we are running a couple day behind because of the high call volume. i apologized to [Member Name Removed] that i could not get to him sooner. It just my son and i doing the work so i can be on each job i choose to have no other employees so i know the jobs get done to my standards. i normally returns calls within 24 hours but i did not on this one.

11/18/2018

Sundar K.

Contacted Angie's list list of plumbers. Picked Gary's plumbing, got a quote and hired them.to.finish job. Father and son did a.great job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replace Sump Pump

Work Completed On 11/18/2018

11/07/2018

Judith S.

It was all great. Gary and his son were right on time and got the work done so quietly and so fast I was in shock! And everything was done so beautifully...they perform great work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remove old toilet and uncrate new one and install it.

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words

Residential Plumbing & Commercial, Hot Water Tanks, Toilets Repaired & Installed Leaks, Disposals, Indoor & Outdoor Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Sump Pumps, Back Up Sump Pumps AND MORE!

Ask for details.