FRANK'S FIREWOOD

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2006

retail firewood...

Brickworks Property Restoration is your best choice for a beautiful house, and you always get proper care to match every new brick to your home. Your replacement brick is the best possible match because we use 15-20 manufactures to find the perfect match (When most companies just use one or two). Also, we deal directly with several leading brick manufactures including the Belden Brick Company, Glen-Gery, Hanson Owens Corning, and General Shale just to name a few. This guarantees you flawless chimney repair job that will last for years to come. Within the past 20 years there has been a dramatic change in brick-style texture and size, and all of these things are considered when choosing the best match for your home.

Established in 2013 At Detroit City Sweep, we strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer. We do that by using the highest quality products and through our attention to detail. You'll notice the difference immediately when you choose us to handle your chimney maintenance and masonry needs. Hiring a high-quality chimney and masonry specialist is an important decision and we'll provide you with outstanding service. We always offer Free Estimates. Free Video Inspections upon request with purchase of a cleaning. Low cost, no mess, chimney cleanings & inspections. Additional website: www.chimneycleaningdetroit.com

The outside appearance of your home sets the tone for visitors and guests. Whether a simple foundation planting or an elaborate design it is a reflection of the homeowner. Have you ever thought how nice it would be to make one quick call to have all your residential or commercial property services needs met? Well, now you can! Whether you're a homeowner or a property manager we'd like you to know that R & M Property Services, LLC. Landscape and Irrigation Contractors is different from the rest. We'll be glad to work with you to address all your property maintenance needs. One call is all anyone should have to make to get their landscape needs met. PO Box 669, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. Richelle Motley

10/28/2015

Description of Work
Delivered same day and stacked it up for me.

10/13/2014

Great. They were very friendly, helpful and a delight to do business with.

Description of Work
Advised on the type and quantities of wood for the purpose I planned to use it for

08/04/2014

We have a small fire pit and do not need to purchase a lot of wood at one time. Sometimes we will get 1/4 face cord and sometimes just 1/8th. If my husband is not with me, it's nice to be able to pick up just a little bit of wood at a time! I believe I paid about $17.00 for 1/8 the last time I visited. They accept cash only.

Description of Work
We have gone to Frank's firewood for years. They have a nice mix of wood and hardwood at the best price around.

06/30/2014

It was fine. It was reasonable. It was a sloppy, muddy, yucky place but it goes with what we were getting.

Description of Work
We used them probably two years ago. We just got a cord of wood from them. We went there.

03/07/2014

They were unresponsive at first, and finally they were evasive about the availability. They encouraged me to rent a trailer, and then call to see if wood was available. I pointed out that would defeat the purpose, and refused to do that. I have been a customer for 6 years, and was very put off. Also, their prices are now significantly higher than other local providers, and the wood appears to be i...

Description of Work
I attempted to buy firewood from them. They were unresponsive at first, and finally they were evasive about the availability.

Category firewood

CAMPING WOOD,WOOD FOR CHIMNEAS AND BACKYARD BURNERS, APPLE, CHERRY, OAK, HICKORY IN BAGS FOR SMOKING FOOD, FIRE STARTERS, KINDLING BAGS,STOVE WOOD, E-Z BURNING BUNDLES, DELIVERY FROM 1/2 FACE CORD UP TO ANY LARGE SIZE NEEDED. 1/8 up to 1 face cord for pick up.