Dust Busters Restoration Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Complete Line of Quality Professional Services for Commercial, Industrial and Residential 24 Hour Emergency Service Insurance Water & Smoke Damage Cleanup 100% Satisfaction. With nearly 27 years of service under our belt we have the experience and dedicated staff to perform services with expert results. We have the most state-of-the-art equipment and facilities fully equipped to handle all your restoration projects. Dust Busters Restoration Services has a dedication to our clients needs and offers 24-7 emergency service for water, flood and fire & smoke damage. We can expediently handle insurance related work and have the most up-to-date electronic software to process quotations quickly and efficiently. Our state-of-the-art equipment and facilities are fully equipped to handle all of your restoration projects. ...

Feldpausch Cleaning Services

Feldpausch Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Feldpausch Cleaning Services on Angi

10/25/2017

It was a great experience from scheduling my service needed, to the technicians doing the actual job. Everyone was very professional and friendly. The cleaning was completed in time frame and the price was what I was quoted over the phone. They did a very good job and left my house the way they found it which I really appreciated. I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

01/02/2017

The job was completed on the date and time as agreed even though I was not in town on that day as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning for my home.

12/20/2016

Used Angie's list coupon and saved 143.00! Honest and thorough workers. Great price , we have a lot of registers and cold air returns. Price is based on square footage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

09/10/2016

Brilliant. The gentlemen that came to the house were courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. When I called Dan to schedule the appointment, he was extremely helpful. Thank you so much for a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

04/19/2016

Two men came with a truck, cleaned all the ducts, and cleaned up after themselves. They were thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean household ductwork.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air Power Duct Cleaning, Carpet Steam Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning, Power Washing, Chimney & Dryer Vent Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Complete Automotive Detailing