ALLEN PAINT COMPANY

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. HANDYMAN SERVICE....

Woodbrook Painting & Powerwashing LLC

Full service custom painting, pressure washing, deck restoration, wood rot repair, and custom carpentry Woodbrook is a full service painting company that has been servicing the residential and commercial painting needs of Southeastern Michigan since 1996. When you hire Woodbrook, you can expect professional results from an experienced and knowledgeable staff. We only use the highest quality paints and materials to ensure that you get the best value possible for your money. SERVICES OFFERED: Residential/Commercial - Interior & Exterior Painting, Caulking, Light Drywall Installation & Patching. Drywall Repairs - Patching Nail Holes, Dents, Stress Cracks, Nail Pops, Smoke & Water Damaged Drywall. Wallpaper Removal. Light Carpentry Like Baseboard, Door Trim, Window Trim, Crown Molding & Chair-Rail Installation. Deck Repair and Staining. Exterior Wood Replacement & Powerwashing.

360 Painting of Oakland County

We’re not your typical paint company. At 360° Painting of Oakland County, we follow a detailed process for every project that ensures we know exactly what you want and we do the work to make it happen. Whether we’re painting a statement wall in your living room or refreshing the exterior of your business, we take care to get things right.

North Pointe Painting

North Pointe Painting & Carpentry is a Full Service Painting And Carpentry Company that has been serving the Greater Metro Detroit Area since 1993 as a leader in the Interior and Exterior Painting Market. Our Professional Paint and Carpentry Crews are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Painting with over 25 Years of Experience in the Home Improvement Industry.

Offers by North Pointe Painting on Angi

02/29/2016

Excellent service. Mike was able to pick up doors on short notice. Doors were returned in a timely manner. Paint job was good. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Painted (3) interior doors.

03/11/2015

Mike arrived early for his quote. He understood the job and gave us some pointers. He emailed us a quote. Unfortunately things changed and I had a family member come to visit that volunteered to help us out. Mike was great and I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Paint and patch interior of a room and the ceiling.

Category drywall,interior painters

01/19/2014

They went above and beyond, very professional and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
I was really impressed with Allen Painting.

09/18/2012

Owner said he would get back to me with an estimate, but I never heard back from him. Maybe he wasn't interested in doing the job, but to say he would get back to me with an estimate and leave me hanging, is unprofessional in my book. I won't be calling again.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper and repainting of bedroom.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Sorry, I had a sick family member at the time and had to travel out of town. The timing was just not right for me. The good news is everything is ok. I have built up such a great reputation that I can't always get to everyone all of the time. All I can say is sorry and hope you found a good painter.

09/18/2012

Mike and crew are awesome and totally professional. They do a great job and we can't say enough good things about them. They've done many paint jobs for us. We just bought a new condo and they were the first and only painters we called because of the great work they had done for us in the past. You won't be sorry that you've hired Allen Paint. I told our realtor the price for the work on the condo...

Description of Work
Allen Paint painted our entire condo except for the basement, laundry room and one bathroom. I wasn't always sure of the color. Mike being the professional that he is always had recommendations and even custom mixed colors for me. The paint job turned out awesome. He done many paint jobs for us and by now even knows my taste.

Category interior painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING & REPAIR, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, BUILDING MAINTENANCE & ALTERATIONS, DRYWALL REPAIR & INSTALLATION, ENERGY EFFICIET SYSTEMS, INSULATION, HANICAP ACCESS, HANDYMAN SERVICES, POWER WASHING, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, BASEMENT REMODELING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, CRACK REPAIR, GLASS BLOCK DESIGN & INSTALLATION, WINDOW REPAIR & REPLACEMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal