ALLEN PAINT COMPANY

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

6565 DAVIS ST

Brighton, MI 48116

PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. HANDYMAN SERVICE....

02/29/2016

Jeff H.

Excellent service. Mike was able to pick up doors on short notice. Doors were returned in a timely manner. Paint job was good. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Painted (3) interior doors.

03/11/2015

Chris T.

Mike arrived early for his quote. He understood the job and gave us some pointers. He emailed us a quote. Unfortunately things changed and I had a family member come to visit that volunteered to help us out. Mike was great and I will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Paint and patch interior of a room and the ceiling.

Category drywall, interior painters

01/19/2014

Stacey W.

They went above and beyond, very professional and did a great job. I would absolutely recommend them!

Description of Work
I was really impressed with Allen Painting.

09/18/2012

Kelli M.

Owner said he would get back to me with an estimate, but I never heard back from him. Maybe he wasn't interested in doing the job, but to say he would get back to me with an estimate and leave me hanging, is unprofessional in my book. I won't be calling again.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper and repainting of bedroom.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Sorry, I had a sick family member at the time and had to travel out of town. The timing was just not right for me. The good news is everything is ok. I have built up such a great reputation that I can't always get to everyone all of the time. All I can say is sorry and hope you found a good painter.

09/18/2012

Debbi O.

Mike and crew are awesome and totally professional. They do a great job and we can't say enough good things about them. They've done many paint jobs for us. We just bought a new condo and they were the first and only painters we called because of the great work they had done for us in the past. You won't be sorry that you've hired Allen Paint. I told our realtor the price for the work on the condo and he thought it was so good that he asked for business cards, so he could refer other clients.

Description of Work
Allen Paint painted our entire condo except for the basement, laundry room and one bathroom. I wasn't always sure of the color. Mike being the professional that he is always had recommendations and even custom mixed colors for me. The paint job turned out awesome. He done many paint jobs for us and by now even knows my taste.

03/27/2012

Linda G.

I had used them before. They were the first company I ever used off of Angie's list. They did a great job. I already have them set-up to do the outside of my house again. They go above and beyond.

Description of Work
I used the Allen Paint Company to paint to full rooms, a bathroom, and a hallway. They did drywall taping and painting.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

05/04/2009

Linda G.

The job Mike and his son did was great! The house looks like new. They also took the time to do the extras like caulking some leaky doorwalls I had and helped me take out a window and screen that need to be repaired. This was not part of the job and I really appreciated the help with them. I also was impressed that they came exactly when they said they would and even called just before they came to let me know they were on the way. They moved outdoor furniture out of the way and put it back in place when they were done and did a great job of picking up after themselves. If it weren't for the shiny, bright house you would not have known they were there. I would reccomend them highly and use them for all my pressure washing and painting needs in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure washed deck, whole house and garage. Also removed one window and one screen that needed repair and caulked around leaky doorwalls.

Category pressure washing

ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC

We are a family owned and operated basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. We keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to you. We have decades of experience in building and repairing basements. We give free estimates to homeowners. Our friendly sales staff won't pressure you to buy or try to over sell you. We will give you the information you need in order to know how to fix your problem, then we want you can make a decision only when you're ready. We aren't tied to one particular system and will do the job the way that best suits you, your budget and your property. Our owner inspects every job and we aren't happy until you are. We also offer a lifetime transferable warranty on qualifying work. Also services portions of Oakland County

North Pointe Painting

North Pointe Painting & Carpentry is a Full Service Painting And Carpentry Company that has been serving the Greater Metro Detroit Area since 1993 as a leader in the Interior and Exterior Painting Market. Our Professional Paint and Carpentry Crews are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Painting with over 25 Years of Experience in the Home Improvement Industry.

Offers by North Pointe Painting on Angi
    Wolverine Custom Painting LLC

Wolverine Custom Painting L.L.C. is a growing business located in the heart of Washtenaw County. Established in 2002, Wolverine proudly calls Ann Arbor, Michigan it's home. We are definitely not your average painting company. Every member of our team carries with them 20+ years of skilled trade experience, some in multiple disciplines. Our collaborative partners include a Structural Engineer, Architect/Interior Designer, Plumber, Electrician & HVAC Mechanical contractor all of which are Licensed in their respective fields of expertise. We believe that quality is not an act, it is a habit! Wolverine Custom Painting L.L.C. merges your vision with our quality. In addition to Painting we specialize in Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement remodeling projects. Our unique process of contracting opens the door to savings for all clients, cushioning their budget, thus allowing them to maximize renovation potential while maintaining attention to detail. At Wolverine, communication, customer service & catering to the special needs of each client is a priority. Our goal is to provide a safe, cleanly & well-organized project environment while providing a high quality of craftsmanship. With over 27 years of experience in the building trades we stand behind the work we perform and have the references to back it up. We purchase our building & remodeling materials locally from trusted suppliers and small business'. As often as possible, our company utilizes environmentally friendly green building & reclaimed materials, Top-Grade Low VOC, Zero VOC & LEED approved primers, paints & finishes. * Hourly & Day Labor rates are available upon request.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    1 YEAR

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING & REPAIR, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES, BUILDING MAINTENANCE & ALTERATIONS, DRYWALL REPAIR & INSTALLATION, ENERGY EFFICIET SYSTEMS, INSULATION, HANICAP ACCESS, HANDYMAN SERVICES, POWER WASHING, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, BASEMENT REMODELING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING, CRACK REPAIR, GLASS BLOCK DESIGN & INSTALLATION, WINDOW REPAIR & REPLACEMENT.