Pro Star LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2012

Family owned and operated....

12 Months Same As Cash Available! No pushy commission sales people. We offer the best products in the home improvement industry from FACTORY installed Vinyl replacement windows with an actual warranty, to Michigan made garage doors, CertainTeed roofing products, Metal roofing, and a much more. Please visit www.GoHammerTime.Com for special offers or call 586-255-0739 We also offer CASH rebates or Special financing to angieslist customers only. Hammer Time Home Improvements-Reinventing Home Improvements Services Offered: Asphalt/Fiberglass shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Treated/Composite Decks & Porches, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Garage Doors, 5 and 6 inch Gutter Replacement and much more

MJM Restoration bring together in our team a combined 50 year tradition of applied, proven property restoration services that have resulted in multiple successfully completed projects. The MJM team is highly experienced in the technical displines necessary for performing the complicated tasks required to provide property restoration services. Our professional staff includes estimators, projects managers, skilled construction tradesmen and certified technicians. MJM completes projects in a most responsive and cost effective manner by paying attention to schedules, goals and budgets. Communication between MJM and it's clients is our #1 prioity. We emphasize on the need to asist our clients in understanding every aspect of their projects by explaining the technical procedures and scope of work task.

At Icon Restoration & Construction we understand the emotional trauma and financial burden you experience at the onset of your personal or business property disaster. We are committed to providing you with the quickest response time. Our team of construction experts are dedicated to completing your project, large or small, with quality results, on time. Fast service is paramount in every phase of the restoration process, from roof covering to board-ups, water extraction to cleaning and deodorization. We are a full service reconstruction company dedicated to providing unmatched performance and quality. We implement the industry's most sophisticated estimating software, inspection instruments and construction equipment available. We provide you with a 5 Year transferable guarantee on all materials and workmanship we provide. We will work diligently with you and your insurance provider to get you back in your home as swiftly and seamlessly as possible.

07/07/2015

Pro Star did a great job! They called me several times to fit the cleaning into my schedule, and they were very polite and professional. I will definitely be using Pro Star again!

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the carpeting in my 2-bedroom apartment

08/22/2014

The service was very good. I've used them a lot. They showed up on time. They're very considerate people. They're easy to work with. It was excellent. The quality of the service is very good. I use them all the time.

Description of Work
They cleaned some three apartments' floor carpets for us.

06/19/2013

Their price was reasonable. They were very professional. They took their time and did a good job. I was home while they were there. They let me know everything that they were going to do, upfront. They told me all the measures that were taking because they were putting whole inside my house. They wanted to make sure that everything is dealt properly. I had a good experience. The gentleman who actu...

Description of Work
I used Pro Star LLC to install a vent for my stove.

Category handyman service

05/18/2012

Steve was on-time as usual, worked efficiently and was done in no time. He always offers helpful hints on how I can maintain the carpet in between visits.

Description of Work
I have been using their services for 15 years! Pro Star cleaned my studio carpet. This carpet gets a lot of traffic as I hold sewing classed in the studio and due to the hazard of pins on the floor the students keep their shoes and bags on.

Category carpet cleaners

Commercial and residential carpet and upholstery cleaning. air duct cleaning, building maintenance and small renovation projects.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa