After-Hours Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

BBB accredited Master Plumber 811332. Friendly Technicians, Accepts Visa and Mastercard Clean and Reliable....

D.L. Floyd Inc

D.L. Floyd Inc

Plumbing Drain Cleaning

06/03/2012

All I can say is the guys worked a MIRACLE in my basement! The water was top shoe level(over the shoe strings on your shoes) and I had lost hope of it being drained. The guys came in and after many tries they were able to pull some of the roots out to where the water started to flow down. They did not sugar coat my issue and explained to me about roots in the pipe in a way where I didnt feel like ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My drains in the basment were backed up and needed to be cleaned/snaked. There was standing water in the basement.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

02/18/2012

I originally chose After-Hours Plumbing because of the name.  They are very flexible in scheduling times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After-Hours Plumbing came out and put a new toilet in our house.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

01/16/2012

They are prompt, efficient, and cost competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed some plumbing.

09/19/2011

Their prices were reasonable, efficient, and responsive. They were good and honest. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used After Hours Plumbing for repaired a leak in the bathroom in a rental property.

07/16/2011

I would recommend him to anyone. He even follows up with personal letter after the service. He is down to earth but is very professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the water line that broke under my bathroom sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential and commercial water heaters, drain cleanings, garbage disposals, lawn faucets, tub & shower valves, bathroom and kitchen sink repairs & replacements, leaky pipes, code violation corrections, more plumbing needs, sink repairs, faucet repairs, pipe replacement, sump pumps, vanities, bathtub & showers replacement.

MasterCard, Visa