Woods Landscape Maintenance LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2011

Woods Landscape has been in business since 1979 servicing the Grand Rapids and especially the Ada, Cascade, Forest Hills, and East Grand Rapids areas. We pride ourselves on great service and try our best to make each of our customers feel like they are THE only customer. All of our employees (22) are vested in our business, and we feel this is a more quality driven way to run our business. Our company is local and family owned and operated. We appreciate all that our customers do to support our families. Give us a call today and try out the Woods difference!...

Titan Lawn & Home

Titan is a company with lots of services. We take pride in the equipment we use. We make sure you are getting the absolute best service. It can be our SkyVac system for gutters to our hurricane for leaf clean ups. We strive for top notch service to all of our customers.

Trotter's lawn care service

We are a small Business who specialize in lawn care, planting bushes, mulching ,removing bushes, planting , tree trimming yard clean up ,and much more. Here at company, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as lawn care, planting bushes, mulching, removing bushes, planting, tree trimming yard clean ups, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

GeoX Excavating and Installation

GeoX Excavating & Installation LLC is a Michigan- based, family-owned company offering a wide range of services to the greater Grand Rapids area to the Traverse City area. Unsure if we service your area? Contact us! We pride ourselves on being a comprehensive service provider in several aspects including, but not limited to : excavation Demolition Dump trailer rentals Residential services Geothermal services Lawncare At GeoX, We strive to provide the highest quality of service at an affordable cost to you. With more than 10 years experience in operations, we deliver exceptional service in a cost effective and timely manner.

07/25/2017

They've done an awful lot of work for us. We've used them for a couple of seasons but the lawn maintenance, lawn mowing, is ongoing this Summer. They installed retaining walls for us a few years ago. They come every week. I'd give them an A on everything they do. They do really good work.

Description of Work
They currently mow our grass. They do our Winter snow plowing.

Category landscaping

Thanks so much for the great review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your continued support in our business.

06/05/2017

The lady who took the initial order was nice. She sent me the paperwork to approve the work right away. However, nobody followed up after that until one day, maybe about two weeks later, a truck showed up at my house, they were telling my wife who was at home that they are here to install mulch. I called the office right away to confirm if it was indeed Woods, and she was not 100% sure. I had to l...

Description of Work
I have called Woods Landscape to purchase mulch as well as installing mulch at my house.

Category landscaping,mulch

I appreciate your reviews on this job [Member Name Removed] Please note, this is exactly why we like to look at a job before estimating it. That part seems to be left out of your review. When you called requesting a price, YOU told US that your yard only needed 2 yards of mulch. We had to "trust" that your yard only needed 2 yards of mulch, when it clearly needed way more than that. If you had let...

01/17/2017

They did a great job at a fair price. I loved getting emails prior to every plow alerting me to weather conditions and what time to expect the plow

Description of Work
Driveway Plowing

Category snow removal

Thanks so much for the great review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business as well, and are happy you like our service.

11/03/2016

Other than the wet weather being a pain, Woods did an amazing job, and exceeded my expectations. Ken was great to work with, and his team really shined. Very professional. All his men wore uniforms, were neat and clean, and did great work.

Description of Work
Installation of new landscaping and shrubs with a patio in the back yard

Category landscaping,snow removal,hardscaping,patios

Thanks so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your support in our business as well. Glad you love your new landscaping!

01/06/2015

Woods provides a great snowplow service. They send out e-mail updates to let you know about upcoming weather conditions and when their drivers will be out plowing.

Description of Work
Snowplow service

Category landscaping

Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization,Landscape Revamp, Snowplowing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard