Crystal Carpet Care Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

6540 Fulton St E suite 3

Ada, MI 49301

We have been in business for over 26 years. We have built our company based on the principle "treat others how we would want to be treated." We are a small family owned company that is built on the quality of our work at affordable prices. We post our cleaning prices directly on our web site, so that there are no surprises or hidden charges....

carpet cleaning (19)oriental rug cleaning (2)biohazard cleanup (1)upholstery cleaning (1)

10/22/2020

Melinda S.

Friendly, knowledgeable staff both on the phone and in person. In the past I've used a very well known carpet cleaning business. I couldn't be happier that I tried someone new.

Description of Work
All carpet cleaned as well as a couch and love seat.

Category biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank's for leaving us a kind word, we strive for excellent customer service, thank you for giving us a try!

10/14/2018

Marilyn H.

Everything was good: On time Nice people Carpet looks great!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review for us [Member Name Removed]! We take pride in our goal of reaching 100% Customer satisfaction and we hope to work with you again soon :)

08/09/2018

James C.

Cleaning went very well and at a fair price.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time [Member Name Removed] to leave a review for us. Crystal Carpet Care and Restoration's #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We are glad that you were pleased with the services that we did for you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Crystal team.

09/14/2017

Elizabeth J.

Great , carpet cleaning in three bedrooms. One room was strong with dog smell. They redid it for free and removed the smell.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to provide a review for us. Unfortunately sometimes it takes more than 1 treatment to rid carpet of pet odors but we take our customer satisfaction seriously and are happy to come back in order to see the job done right! Thank you, Crystal Carpet Care

08/09/2017

Pam B.

I was very pleased with the carpet cleaning. A very dirty traffic area actually came clean! I've hired other companies that have not been able to get that traffic area clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, steps and hallway

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

That's great [Member Name Removed], Crystal Carpet takes pride in being able to go above and beyond our customers expectations. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review, and we look forward to servicing your cleaning needs in the future. Thank you, Crystal team

07/28/2017

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! We are glad that we had the opportunity to provide a service for you in your home, and 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thank you, Derek

04/03/2017

James C.

Spoke directly to the owner/manager to get quote. Had three other quotes. People showed up on time and did what was asked of them.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in four bedrooms, two living rooms, and two hallways. Also put enzyme down for urine in one bedroom, one hallway and one living room.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. 100% Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We look forward to Serving your cleaning needs in the future. Derek Alexander Operations Manager

03/04/2017

Amanda S.

The technicians called ahead to let me know when they would be out my house. While cleaning they were very conscientious and let me know about any concerns, the overall experience was great and my carpet and couches look wonderful.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in my living room and hallway. Also cleaned two couches.

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share a review, we really appreciate it! Our goal is to have 100% satisfaction from every customer. Feel free to give us a call anytime for your future cleaning needs. Chad Rose owner

02/27/2017

Bryan W.

We have used their services for 5 years, always on schedule and flexible with our busy lifestyle every employee is friendly and trustworthy . However their rates have increased substantially in last 12 months.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in 3 bedrooms, hallway, living room. Rotor stub hallway and living room our to high traffic area.

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, we are grateful to have you as a continued customer for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, we have had to increase our prices $5 across the board within the past year, in order to get and keep quality employees. As the costs to run a business increases, we regretfully have to pass that along to the customers. We do value you as a customer and hope to have the opportunity to take care of your cleaning needs for years to come. If you do ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Gratefully, Chad Rose (Owner)

12/15/2016

Dennis N.

Fantastic! The carpet turned out much better/cleaner than expected. Arrived on time courteous & friendly, efficient & knowledgeable. Have already recommended to several friends.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/11/2016

Thanks for the referral and for taking the time out of your day to share this review. It is greatly appreciated. Every review counts and I'm very happy to see all A's! We pride ourselves on our quality and attention to detail. If there's ever the slightest issue, we're more than happy to rectify it! _Isaac Operations

12/07/2016

Ronald S.

Person was on time got the job done, was 6 minutes like. I have used them before.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned family room, corridor and steps.

Work Completed On 11/17/2016

Thank you for taking the time to share a review, we really appreciate it! Feel free to give us a call anytime for your future cleaning needs. _Isaac Operations.

10/25/2016

Laura M.

Matt & Dana were courteous and called when they were 15 minutes away. They were friendly & professional & were wonderful with the dog and young kids. They handled furniture and other items with extreme care. They went over all the stains until. I was completely satisfied and explained in detail any spots that could not be lifted & why the service only took 2 hours start to finish and we could walk on the carpets right away. I was able to schedule the service quickly & easily and are very pleased with the results and experience as a whole.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 8 rooms plus 2 staircases.

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it! I'll be sure to pass the word to the guys! -Isaac Operations

06/02/2016

LAURIE D.

Great job – which work new again. Efficient and neat job!

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2016

Thank you for reviewing our services on Angie's List, we really appreciate it! -Isaac Operations Manager.

04/13/2016

Marilyn K.

They arrived on time & were very professional. Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning – 3 rooms & 1 hallway.

Work Completed On 02/29/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to doing business again soon!

03/21/2016

Jeremy B.

Chad president of crystal carpet personally picked up our rugs from our home and delivered them beck to our home 2 days later looking like new.

Description of Work
2 oriental floor area rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review! we definitely appreciate it! Look forward to doing business with you in the future!

10/02/2015

denis M.

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it! -Isaac Operations Manager.

09/24/2015

Shelli C.

Description of Work
They fit us in at quick notice and were very punctual. They did all the carpet in the home and gave us a discount for not needing to move furniture as we were just moving in. Some stains were permanent, they couldn't remove them, but I don't think that could be helped.

Work Completed On 09/02/2015

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it! -Isaac Ingham Operations Manager.

09/23/2015

Nicole H.

Excellent all the way around - the guys were very polite and took care with area rugs that were in the way. My carpets were a mess due to tracking in via shoes and two very young puppies. The carpets look like new, dried very fast. I will absolutely use these guys again!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning of dining room, family room/living room, stairs and a hallway

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it! We look forward to cleaning for you in the future. -Isaac Operations Manager.

07/13/2015

Judith C.

A problem made them slightly late which I was called and made aware of. Nice! Complete walk through and explanations came first. An extra plus was they moved any or all furniture that I could not. I have a problem that I cannot lift much weight. Some more valuable or heavy things like a china cabinet were worked around and that was discussed ahead of time. These two young men were so great, explaining and doing just a wonderful job. The work they did was difficult. My carpet was very dirty and difficult to clean. The furniture was done beautifully and thoroughly. I forgot to mention I had just spent several months training a new puppy! I advised Crystal and they didn't flinch. It was all part of the job and there is no residue or odor. The following day a couple small brown out spots showed up. Considering my carpeting, I was surprised it was only a couple. I called Crystal Care and asked how I could removed the spots. I haven't said they are over an hour away from me. I didn't want them to make a special trip for such a minor need. Well at their insistence they came back with a simple solution that removed the spots immediately. After drying, spots were gone and all was complete and clean. I am so enjoying my carpet again! they have even called to make sure I am happy. I was impressed with every part of Crystal Care. They are great, a good follow through and high ethics company. If you want a good job done call this company. All prices are on their website. Oh they do other cleaning needs like boats.

Description of Work
Five rooms of carpeting, a hallway, plus one couch, loveseat and ottoman. Shampooed and deodorized. For prices, they are very reasonable. Price very reasonable for what they did. Furniture costs more than carpet.

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to give us a review! -Isaac Operations Manager.

Deep Cleaning - Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout & Area Rugs. Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation & Testing.

Carpet installation