AAMCO Transmissions

4.2

Auto Service
Auto Transmission
Real Estate Auctions

All phases of automotive repair. Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221....

Capitol Hill Auto Service

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Total Refrigeration Solutions, LLC

We offer fast and convenient Refrigerator and Freezer repair service throughout the DC, Maryland, and Virginia metro area. We are currently only offering Refrigerator and Freezer repair services. Our repair experts are friendly and knowledgeable with over 10 years of experience. We strive to resolve your repair issues correctly and efficiently the first time around. Your satisfaction with our repair service is very important to us. We rely so much on our refrigerators to be in the best working condition. When they break down, it turns our world upside down. Common refrigerator issues include:

08/31/2017

Fell for the "free" diagnostic. Told AAMCO I have an old car and recently trans slipping suddenly (not slow wear and tear); And that Lucus non-slip had it running temporarily, but there was a small leak at pan. Couldn't give me an estimate from symtoms so I was strung along with 168$ for further diagnostic. Then was told can't find problem until trans is taken out which is 700$ so might as well ju...

Description of Work
transmission fix

Category auto repair,transmission repair

02/10/2016

Description of Work
replace front differential with used unit

12/25/2015

Description of Work
On our 2004 Lincoln the shifter sometimes would be stuck and would not go into gear. It may take a minute or so before it would work. I explained everything and told them I saw the fix on youtube. They fixed it, it worked for a couple weeks, and it is doing the same thing. I think they did a quick fix and reaped the bucks. It must be a tedious job for them not to take the time to do the correct fix. Another garage did the same thing and it still is not fixed. I hate taking the cars to get repaired because you can't find places that will fix it correctly, but they are there holding their hands out for the money. They have fixed my husbands truck on a couple things and those fixes were fine. We will not be taking our vehicles back to them. The service took place maybe a year or less ago. I just put a date in because I don't remember the exact date. The B for Professionalism was higher. They were nice in talking with us, but talk is cheap. It wasn't for us.

12/22/2015

Description of Work
They changed out the wheel bearings on my truck's front axle, and I'd give them an A+ if I could.

09/15/2014

Description of Work
Complete transmission rebuild. Very professional and gave an accurate cost estimate although they did not give an accurate date they would complete the work. Work ran 3-4 days over the estimated time. I was always given a complete and detailed account of the status of the work when I called. Very courteous and professional.

Category transmission repair