410 Plumber Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2009

3.8

410 Plumber has quickly become the family-owned and operated plumbing company trusted by residents in Baltimore, Harford and Northern Anne Arundel Counties. We handle every type of plumbing job from drain cleanings to water and sewer line replacements and from leaky faucets and water heater replacements to bathroom remodels and everything in between. All of our plumbers are friendly, knowledgeable, and above all experienced in all manner of plumbing repairs. We are particularly proud of our stellar customer service record. If you are looking for a plumber in the greater Baltimore metro area, look no further! Call 410 Plumber TODAY ...

Maryland Heating & Air LLC

Maryland Heating and Air Conditioning is a full service Heating and Air Conditioning company specializing in the repair, maintenance and installation of all brands of heating and cooling equipment.

Clarksville Heating & Air

Since 1999, Clarksville Heating & Air has earned the trust of residential and commercial customers by delivering complete indoor comfort solutions to Howard County and the Baltimore-Washington corridor. Clarksville Heating and Air, LLC. was born of the combination with Merit Air, widely known in Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, and Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George's counties as a personal, honest, reliable and technically proficient HVAC service provider for over 20 years. Our expertise in establishing and maintaining indoor comfort led to the 2017 rebranding of Clarksville Heating and Air as Charles Minnick retired. Merit Air merged with Clarksville Heating and Air, owned by Adam August and Mike Rackers. Collectively, Adam and Mike have over 40 years of heating and air conditioning and business experience with a focus on building trust. We're here for you seven days a week improving life and comfort! We have the experience and expertise of the large regional & national HVAC companies, with the personal touch of a small customer-friendly full service comfort provider. Clarksville Heating & Air strives to establish a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime! We put customers first.

HVAC Direct Heating and Cooling

We are a family owned business dedicated to giving the best quality and the most efficient products and services. Scott has 30 years of experience as he started in the industry when he was just 14 years old. Our customers and friends always have a smile on their face when each project is done. We welcome a call from you today.

04/01/2014

chypo F.

Good work performed, then when I asked about another job, estimator came out and priced the job. He was very aggressive about me putting down a deposit but I refused in order to get another estimate. I found out his estimate was $3000 more expensive than the next offer, on a typical $2000 job he tired to overprice it by more than 150%. I wouldn't recommend.

Description of Work
Sewer Clean out

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

03/31/2014

Daniel R.

I chose this company specifically because of a $50 OFF coupon from Angie's list. I needed a kitchen sink repair at my townhouse, which I am currently renting temporarily. I described the issue and I gave specific instructions that if the bill went over $100 (after applying the coupon) that they should contact me prior to proceeding. The person assured me that seemed like a reasonable amount. They contacted my tenant to schedule the appointment. The work was done quickly and correctly. But, the price was $209, with a balance of $159 after they applied the coupon. My tenant paid the bill and then forwarded it to me for reimbursement. So, my only disappointment was with the total bill. I spoke with another plumber (an inspector I know) who confirmed that the problem should not have cost as much as they charged me. The overflow line from the disposal to the sink was connected improperly, which is exactly what I told them to look for, so there should have been no labor time at all in diagnosing the problem. I believe that they just raised their price by $50 to make up for the coupon they applied. If they didn't want to honor an Angie's List coupon, they should have told me up front.

Description of Work
repaired an overflow line from the disposal to the kitchen sink drain--it was clogged.

03/31/2014

claire P.

A corroded pipe was leaking behind the kitchen sink and needed to be replaced. The plumber cut a section of the drywall out in order to reach the pipe. The pipe was replaced, bleach sprayed on molded area and they left. I was told that I had to fix the drywall otherwise they would charge me plumber rates to repair. They were there for less than two hours (if that) and charged $695.00. I don't know what the going rate is for a plumber, so I really can't say for sure that the price charged was reasonable or not. Seemed a little high to me. They did resolve the problem. I used them for another job and they charged $329.00 to change a pipe joint?? Took less than an hour. Three issues I had with this company - 1. They showed up late for the scheduled appointment (afternoon instead of morning). 2. I called multiple times and asked them to send me a receipt for the job, but never received one. Got tired of calling and gave up. 3. Responsiveness for the second job was slow. I called on a Wednesday to schedule an appointment. I was told to call back on Thursday for a Friday appointment. Then I was told that no one would be able to come out until Monday. Ugh! Fortunately, the leak wasn't severe.

Description of Work
Two separate jobs: 1. Replace corroded pipe in wall with a slow leak. 2. Replaced a leaking pipe under sink.

02/27/2014

derek F.

told him he would jet clean the pipe and would take the fee off the price

Description of Work
wasn't able to fix the sink but he did try

02/25/2014

John G.

The shower door installed pivots several inches from the wall which makes a already narrow opening smaller.

Description of Work
Gutted master bedroom shower stall. Replaced shower diverter and installed green board and tile and new shower door. Installed owner provided safety railing in stall.

02/09/2014

Janet R.

Two different plumbers from 410 Plumber did the above jobs for us, at two locations. Both of them arrived on time for each job. They both were very courteous, and always explained what needed to be done, gave us any options that applied to the proposed jobs, and told us (accurately) the cost in advance. When parts needed to be obtained, they told us when they would be coming back, and they came at the designated time and completed the job. They took the time to show us exactly what they had done and to answer any questions we had. There were no hidden charges - the estimated cost was what we paid. We were very happy with 410 Plumber, and plan to use them again for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
We used the services of 410 Plumber Inc several times between September 2013 and January 2014. We were getting our former home in Pikesville MD ready to sell in September 2013, and had to repair a bad pipe in the kitchen sink drain, where the wrong type of pipe had been previously installed. Cost for that job: $550.00. We also had them connect an ice maker in the new refrigerator in that house, where there was no existing hookup. The cost for that job was $425.00, including the installation, at our request, of copper line for the ice maker. When we moved into our new home in Westminster MD in December 2013, we had to install another new ice maker for the fridge we bought for that house; same situation; that house also had never had an ice maker, so an all-new install had to be done; same price. About a month later, we had a leak in a pipe going into the water heater. Cost: $350.

01/25/2014

David W.

They were going to be over 3 hours late so I cancelled the last time they called. Never, ever call that company for anything again.

Description of Work
Nothing, I made an appointment for 10 am, They called at 8:20 to confirm appointment and say that the appointment was from 9-11, which was not true, They never showed, but later they called at 1:00 pm saying that they would eventually get there, I told them, never mind, outrageous to make a firm appointment and they blow you off and don't show on time. 2 to 3 hours late. Others in the region have complained about there responsiveness, this is a company that should be put out of business.

12/12/2013

Kimberly B.

410 PLUMBER refused to honor the $250.00 off coupon they listed on Angie's List, which was the reason I chose them in the first place! Do Not Use 410 PLUMBER!!! Period!

Description of Work
Re-route of underground plumbing pipes in basement that had cracked.

12/09/2013

Dana R. C.

It didn't because they never bothered to call back with an estimate. I think because I made it clear that I would not accept an expansion of the job that they lost interest. This was after I had already been stood up by a previous plumber and made clear to 410 how important it was that they come if they say that they were coming. They assured me of their professionalism.

Description of Work
Came out to give me an estimate, tried to expand the job, and then never bothered to call back with estimate.

11/04/2013

sheila H.

They provided written estimate and performed the work to my satisfaction. So far all is working well. They were on time and stayed until the work was completed. They answered all my questions and explained how to complete the online warranty paperwork. They cleaned up after the job. They were professional and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater, new shower/tub facet, and new heating and air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

410 Plumber Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2009

3.8

8570 Contractors Rd

Rosedale, MD 21237

Appliance Installation, Backflow Prevention, Bathroom Remodeling, Boiler Installation & Repair, Drain & Sewer Repair, Drain & Sewer Stoppages, Faucet Installation & Repair, Garbage Disposal Installation, Gas Line Installations & Repair, Hose Bib Installation, Pressure Regulator Sink Installation, Sump Pump Installation, Under Sink Repair, Valves (Supply & Emergency) Vent Pipe Installation & Repair, Water Closet, Water Heater, Water Service, Well Pump Installation, Heating, Air Conditioning

Ask For Details