Pro100movers LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Super Service Award Winner Since 2015. Local & long distance, commercial & residential moves! Affordable rates, No hidden charges! Packing & unpacking services! Fully licensed and insured! Excellent references!

movers (189)

08/08/2022

Matt S.

Guys were quick, organized, took great care of my belongings. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
moving 1 br apartment

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

12/07/2020

VC N.

We used Pro100Movers yesterday, and we were very happy with the company. When they had an opening earlier in the day, they offered to come earlier. I asked them to wait until the pre-arranged window, and they arrived just 10 minutes into the window. They were quick, efficient, and respectful of our property. The whole process, from the old location to the new one, was very smooth, and their rates are very reasonable.

Description of Work
In town moving

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

07/02/2020

Jill K.

Fantastic— the guys showed up on time, and worked quickly but carefully on taking out our packed boxes and furniture into the truck and into a storage unit four hours away. I had underestimated how much stuff we had, and was pleasantly surprised when the total due wasn’t too much more than the upper band of their estimate. Highly recommend Pro100Movers!!!

Description of Work
Long-distance move

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

06/27/2020

Scott M.

They were on time and very efficient.

Description of Work
Moving across town

Category delivery service

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

06/19/2020

Eleana V.

Perfect! Movers were punctual, reliable, and very kind.

Description of Work
Moving services

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

11/15/2019

James G.

Extremely well. We hired them for two events separated by a week. The PODS designated items were professionally packed and loaded. The professional loading method was much more efficient than we could have done. The local move was also efficiently and professionally completed. The PODS packing experience was deterministic for our subsequent local move with ProMovers LLC. Suggestions of things we did and were highlighted as beneficial by movers: - If you use for PODS packing, you should get tips from ProMovers at least 2 days before movers arrive. - For items you can pack or empty yourself, you should do so. - Segregated items not being moved to isolated area of home. - Have items being already empty (dressers, etc.) Home being moved from was 5500 Sq Ft with 3 floors so have exits clearly marked.

Description of Work
Packing a PODS for long-term remote storage and a local move of remaining household

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/10/2019

Lisa J.

The movers were professional, courteous and carefully wrapped all my furniture. In retrospect I should have hired 3 movers, as the move from my one-bedroom apartment took a few hours longer than I had expected. The pricing was fair and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Moved from apartment to home

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

06/18/2019

Neal G.

Polite and efficient men. I like these young guys personally, and gifted them about $2,000 worth of almost new dressers during our move, since we planned on changing them. I could have given an "A" or "B" overall since the price was somewhat higher than I expected. Quality wise they could forego smoking near the house as we have young kids, and they should lay down protective materials in new house as our carpet was tracked over during the rainy moving day. However, they did have the carpet cleaned afterwards when I pointed this out. Overall, I still like this firm and feel the guys are polite and work hard. Would use again.

Description of Work
Moving house SFH in same city

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

05/19/2019

Jeremy E.

I emailed Stepan to get a quote for a move from NOVA to MD. He responded immediately and gave me a detailed quote and answered all my questions. His prices were very reasonable. On move day, the movers arrived right on schedule. They worked hard and efficiently. They did not damage any of my possessions and did not damage either house. Everything went very smoothly. I had recently got the hardwood floors refinished at the house we were moving to, and they were very careful when moving in not to damage the floor. Couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Move from VA to MD

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the feedback we are glad to hear your experience with Pro100movers Best regards

03/22/2019

Janice G.

This company was professional from first contact to completed move. The quote was accurate and reasonable. The cost of the total project was less than I budgeted and there were no surprise/add-on charges. The on-site lead was on time, courteous and efficient. I have used several movers. This company was among the best!

Description of Work
Short distance move

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

03/11/2019

DAVID B.

I'd never had to deal with a moving company before, and I liked working with a smaller company. The price was lower than a quote from a bigger company I contacted, and, more important to me, timing of the move was easier to work out. The move went very smoothly and was accomplished in two days. Amazing! I had a little trouble communicating over the phone (unfamiliar accents), but could easily communicate through email and in person with Stepan. He was knowledgeable and helpful in arranging the move, and the two-man moving crew were efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Long distance move of 2 bedroom condo from Rockville, MD, to Minnesota

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

01/25/2019

sydney E.

I had to move from one apartment to another one. I was a bit hesitant about them at first, because their hourly rate was so much lower than the other quotes I received, but they had really good reviews on Angie's List. They were great! Arrived on time, actually about 20 minutes early. Started loading right away. I was surprised at how quickly they got everything out and then into my new apartment. The guys (Vlad and Vladimir) were very professional. It was raining, so they covered up most of my furniture. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

12/24/2018

Jeffry Y.

The team of three movers arrived on time and continue worked non-stop for over 10 hours.

Description of Work
Moving from Frederick, Maryland to Monroe, New Jersey

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

10/11/2018

ad G.

Perfect. The team really took the time to make sure they didn't damage anything. Good teamwork and worked quickly.

Description of Work
move offices

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Hello Thank you for your feedback. We are ready to help you again Thank you Stepan

09/30/2018

Henrique B.

Excellent. Very professional, careful and responsive. Showed up on time and did a great work protecting my furniture. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Moving to and from storage unit

Category moving companies

Hello, Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your time helping us. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Best Regards, Stepan

09/17/2018

Lennox M.

The crew showed up on time and waited patiently as I worked with the building staff to gain access to the space where the furniture was stored. The quickly moved the furniture out of the space and into the truck. One of the pieces could not fit on the elevator, so they moved it down the stairs. They were able to move everything into my house within the time allotted on the deal. I was grateful that I did not have pay extra money and every was delivered undamaged.

Description of Work
I needed to move some well made high quality furniture I purchased through an online auction site.

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

08/09/2018

Alan Y.

They were extremely good. Punctual, responsive to our concerns, careful in their work, and they had the whole move accomplished (both loading from the old house and unloading into the new house) within 6 hours. The piano was a challenge due to a narrow half-stair they had to navigate from the split level house we left, but they handled it well. I would hire them again for sure.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture and boxes from our 4 bedroom house to a nearby 5 bedroom house. Included in the move was a console piano.

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

07/31/2018

Brittany C.

The movers were quick, efficient, and very friendly. They were on time and ready to go. They'd been to both of the first two apartments before, so getting things out was quick. A speedy drive to the last place, and the guys unloaded my stuff efficiently again, asking me where I'd like things placed if they weren't labeled. The time it was quoted to take was spot on! I'd definitely hire these guys again. (the 5% discount for paying in cash was an added bonus of these guys)

Description of Work
PRO100 Movers helped me to move things from two apartments together into a third place.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

07/11/2018

Taymoor A.

Vlad and another gentelman showed up right on time. They were hard working, thorough, caring, and finished the job on time and with quality. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
moving living room furniture to another location in town

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

05/16/2018

Lu S.

these guys were professional and worked non-stop. Essentialy they did 2 moves in one day, and stuck with it to the end. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
moved 2 different houses into one new location .

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

04/20/2018

Jing Z.

I hired Pro100movers to move my single family four bedroom home a few blocks down the street (0.5 mile). The company proposed a small crew of four movers and a 20 foot truck. To be honest, I was a little bit unsure whether the small crew can handle job. The four guys are your sterotypical big fellow. But their strength, stamina and above all, professionalism are amazing. They worked almost non-stop for 10 hours with a 40 minute lunch break. I have some pretty heavy Stickley furniture, a piano and over 30 boxes of books. They just kept going at it. The furniture were wrapped up in blankets and upholstered couches were all shrink wrapped. Glass top and mirrors were put in special mirror boxes. I had some contractors working on the outside of the house the day of the move which created a little bit of inconvenience for the movers. But they did not complain at all. These gentleman are very courteous and professional. I'll definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Great price and great work

Work Completed On 04/07/2018

03/24/2018

Andrea N.

These guys were excellent. They were very professional and took great care in every item that they moved. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
They moved me to a new home

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

03/22/2018

Christine Y.

they did great job! On time and efficient.

Description of Work
moving boxes from storage to my home

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

03/05/2018

Maureen G.

I sent a message about this job on a Sunday night, and by 7:30 Monday morning an email response was waiting for me with an estimate. I called and set up the appointment the same day. It could not have gone better. They called a half hour ahead of time to let me know when they're arriving, just as promised. A team of two came and took care of the files quickly efficiently and without scratching anything anywhere. I couldn't have been happier.

Description of Work
moving 2 very heavy wood lateral files from the first floor to a basement.