Miche Pest Control

06/30/2021

416 N Stonestreet Ave

Rockville, MD 20850

We accept remote payment

Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated pest control company that provides exterminating services for ants, spiders, crickets, mice, rats, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, and more for homes and businesses in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Give us a call today!...

pest control (28)animal removal (2)

06/09/2021

I had an awful roach infestation in the basement of the house we rented. Nothing we did seeing to work, but a friend recommend Miche Pest Control. Since the first visit we saw the great job!! Now was our third round and we don’t have words to describe how happy we are with their service. Angel is A very professional and easy going guy. I have being following his other recommendations and we don’t ...

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/07/2021

Miche is hands down the best pest control I've ever worked with. They eliminated my mouse issue in the basement when another vendor failed miserably. Anthony Fair is squared away and extremely knowledgeable. I can't recommend Miche enough.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

05/05/2021

Miche employees are very friendly and personable, but my experience indicates they do not have adequate expertise with termites. On their first visit they reviewed our wood damage and said we had carpenter ants and applied a treatment for which we paid for. Three months later when we found swarmers in our living room we naturally assumed they were carpenter ants. We contacted Miche and a different...

Description of Work
Termite extermination

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

12/23/2020

Prompt, fair service. Anthony Fair was the technician. He inspected the basement, garage, attics, around the house, and under the deck for evidence of mice. He gave some good advice, and some interesting background on how mice get into homes. Because there was no evidence of mice, the service was free. The one we found in our home probably came in through our garage, which we often left open. I wa...

Description of Work
Rodent inspection

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

11/14/2020

My technician dusted up around the windows and around the porch. I haven't seen spider webs since early this summer. Moriah even emptied the trash can of the excess water to make sure that mosquitoes wouldn't breed in there!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

10/12/2020

Michael was very thorough, examining all my bedding and mattress. Also the area around the bed . Nothing was found. So that’s the good news. The bad news is I still don,t know what is feeding on me. He suggested extra vacuuming ; using high heat in dryer.

Description of Work
I needed to determine if I had bed bugs.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/28/2020

The service was professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Spiders, wasps, ants near home

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/18/2020

Was fine. Christian was very professional, informative, and friendly. He treated outside mostly and sprayed 2/3 floors for general pests. Fingers crossed those spiders find another home.

Description of Work
Spiders and general pest control

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/16/2020

Members of this company are the most professional and kind people I’ve ever met. They inform you of everything you need to know and tell you what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.

Description of Work
Inside and outside pest and mice control.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/08/2020

Miche pest control has saved my sanity. I have never had roaches before and was horrified to find them in my home. They came over and confirmed what I had seen, and even worked around my having pets in the home.

Description of Work
Cockroach extermination

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Pest Control - Ants, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Ground Beetles, Hornets, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Springtails, Stink Bugs, Wasps, Yellowjackets Rodent Control - Mice, Rats, Voles Mosquito Control - Fleas, Mosquitoes, Ticks Termite Control - Subterranean Termites Bed Bug Control

Fumigation Wildlife