1StopPack-N-Ship

Mailing Service
Delivery Service
Auto Transportation
Rentals - Trucks

We are here for your packing and shipping needs in just one stop! We also do moving, deliveries and we offer courier services. We sell packing and moving supplies and are always here to help with you a smile!...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

02/15/2018

Perfectly! The two gentlemen not only moved 17 pieces of furniture in about an hour, they were extremely careful.

Description of Work
In connection with Everything But the House online auction, I needed furniture moved to the first floor of our house to facilitate pickup.

Category moving companies

02/07/2018

Excellent.

Description of Work
Packing and shipping precious photographs several different times.

Category delivery service

10/09/2015

I received several lower estimates from moving companies, but no one else was willing to build custom wooden crates, and I felt it essential to have this delicate, fragile equipment safely transported in crates, not just padded blankets. So I paid Roy three times as much as a furniture moving company to build the crates, package the equipment, and transport everything. I saw the constructed crates...

Description of Work
Package, build two custom crates, and ship very expensive ($16,000), very large (13 feet long) quilting equipment from my home business to another home business across the country.

Category hauling services,moving companies,mailing service

06/26/2015

They were unprofessional, unresponsive. They did not return calls, did not t ake care of my issue. They didn't get back to me multiple times. Every time I called, they promised they would get back to me immediately (over 5 times). They NEVER did!!! Months later, I never received anything for the box of $300 worth of handmade blankets of my son's that they lost. Nothing. And I filled out a form MON...

Description of Work
They lost my box in early February. They did not respond to my voicemails, calls, emails. Each time I reached them, they promised to get back tome. In April, (3 months later), they had me fill out a form with regard to the cost of what was in the box. Then not until I threatened to write them up on Angie's list, did they contact me. mlonths and months later. Not with a check, an explanation, or an apology. They said I needed to give them a receipt for the value of the blankets. 6 months later! They promised a number of times that they would get back to me. Never did.

Category mailing service

11/26/2014

Description of Work
They packed and shipped an antique desk to a family member for us. They did a great job and the desk arrived without any damage.

Category moving companies,delivery service

Shipping Services, International Shipping, Domestic Shipping, Freight Services, Deliveries, Packing & Crating, Moving, Packing & Moving Supplies, Office Supplies

We do not offer copy and print services.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover