Mike's Locksmith

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
MD-229

8806 Daimler Ct

Potomac, MD 20854

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

You can expect personal service, quality products, upfront pricing and free estimates with a commitment to excellence from Mike's Locksmith & Security. It's what sets us apart from the rest. All of our products come with a full guarantee on labor and materials (for as long as you own your home or business). At Mike's Locksmith & Security, we believe in giving back to our community in many large and small ways. It's all the reason to book an appointment with us....

locksmith (215)

07/06/2021

Mike was great, responded immediately, scheduled quickly, arrived on time and did quick, thorough work.

Description of Work
key replacement

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

03/04/2021

Mike was punctual, extremely knowedgeable and efficient. Although the issues was on the faceplate, he still had to disassemble much fo the mechanism, which he did very quickly and efficiently. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Fix bar that had fallen off faceplate

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thanks for your kind review . We’re happy that it worked out .

02/21/2021

Great service and response time. Professional and friendly. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Lock repair

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Thanks so much for your review .

01/08/2021

I had called because a key had broken in the lock to one of my doors. Mike, promptly, came to remove the key. In doing so, he realized that the door lock needed to be replaced. He gave me several options and provided the replacement the same day. I was impressed by how quickly he responded to my call and how quickly he resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced broken door lock.

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

:) thanks for your review !

11/29/2020

Very well. The locksmith quickly identified the problem and produced a replacement part that fixed the issue. It has been 2 weeks since the repair job and the door has been working like a charm.

Description of Work
Replace the lock set on garage dolr

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Many thanks for your review !

11/12/2020

He was professional and accommodating to my schedule. He answered all of our questions , and was helpful in saving a few dollars by his suggestions.

Description of Work
Locks changed on several doors .

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/04/2020

Very easy! I called on Saturday, made an appointment for Monday. Mike arrived on time, reviewed my needs, and came up with the most cost-effective solution. Completed the work on the spot.

Description of Work
Change of two external doors locks

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

Thanks for the review ! It was a pleasure to serve you .

07/14/2020

Mike came on an emergency basis, told us how to fix the lock temporarily until we could get a replacement from the manufacturer, and did not charge us at all for the visit. I intended for Mike to come and do the installation once the part arrived, but the manufacturer would authorize only its own people. I called Mike in some embarrassment to say I couldn't hire him for the final work, but would b...

Description of Work
The three-way bolt on our back door was frozen and we could not lock the door. Mike was abke ti make a simple manual adjustment, even though only the manufacturer can fix this type of lock.

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thanks for your kind review .

04/26/2020

It went really well Mike was really attentive to what was requested and he was able to complete the task in a very reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
Changing the locks on a new home

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thanks so much !

02/24/2020

This company started out fine. Visited my property on a bad weather day and quoted me on the Door Closer installation. The company needed to get back to me to quote the installation of swinging hinges. The company never got back to me on a total quote and I have reached out repeatedly requesting the quote. I've been text'd that the quote has been emailed but I never received anything. I've moved o...

Description of Work
Door Closer and Swinging Hinges

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Locksmith, Smart Locks, lock repair, lock replacement, rekey service, high-security locks

Automotive Locksmith Services