4 Season Land Care LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

4.4

4 Season Land Care is a full service, family owned landscape company proudly servicing the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area for over 8 years. As a family owned organization, we are well equipped to provide the personal service desired by homeowners and business owners alike. In an effort to better serve our clients we accept all forms of payment including cash, check and credit cards....

Springwood Gardens Landscape

DBA - Springwood Gardens LLC. Our design build team offers over 40 years of experience and quality service. We are fully insured, and references available upon request. All work is guaranteed. Ask about our follow-up program that gives you two free check-ups for one year after we complete any project!

Mr. Handyman of Anne Arundel and North PG

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

SBC Outdoor Services

OVER 100 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE AS YOU PATIO AND HARDSCAPE EXPERTS! Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer doing deck or patio repair. New installs only. SBC Outdoor Services was founded in 2015 by Brad Crist. Brad had over 15 years of experience in the industry and wanted to create a landscaping company that could hold true to the concept of “quality landscaping.” Ever since then we've been constantly growing as a high-end hardscape, landscape design, and commercial maintenance business. Over the course of our existence, we've earned a great reputation for quality service and we aim to not just maintain our reputation for excellence but to constantly improve it. That's why we only hire the best of the best. Our management team alone has over 30 years of experience in the industry and members of management used to maintain the White House. The rest of our team is similarly qualified and has over 100 years of combined experience. At SBC Outdoor Services we believe that landscaping is an art, not just a skill. We not only teach our employees proper installation methods but also encourage them to take initiative and to completely pour their imagination and skill into their work. Our design and installation divisions make sure that the product will be very functional as well as attractive while our maintenance division employees take great pride in the ongoing beauty of your property.

10/01/2019

Kathleen S.

There was an Issue originally with the order because myself and another person with the same first initial and last name ordered the same day. So there was a little confusion about getting the firewood delivered. Once they realized their mistake they were instantly on the delivery and I received it that week.

Description of Work
Ordered 1 cord of firewood to be delivered and stacked.

Category firewood

12/19/2018

Tina L.

The didn't show up the day/time they said. I had to follow up. They came the next day. I paid $260 for 1/2 cord of wet wood. It will not burn. Unresponsive to emails. Does not stand behind their product.

Description of Work
Firewood delivery

Category firewood

10/09/2018

roderick D.

not very professional...broke my driveway lights on several occasions and never had the decency to say a thing. Crew always seems to be in a rush. I had to pull teeth to get in touch the owner...then he NEVER remembered we were supposed to meet. ENOUGH ALREADY. THINKING ABOUT TAKING THE COMPANY TO SMNALL CLAIMS COURT.

Description of Work
total, lawn care

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,hardscaping

06/25/2018

Gloria L.

Never bothered following-up with an estimate. Unprofessional and definitely DO NOT suggest you call them!

Description of Work
Various yard, landscaping and handy work jobs.

06/29/2017

Robert W.

The contact and follow through was very poor. It took months to finally get a design and what was provided was a few plants drawn on a plain piece of paper. The work and value were terrible.

Description of Work
Landscape design

Category landscaping

05/03/2017

parice H.

Very well. John was knowledgeable, professional and courteous and he put enough crew on the job and gave them clear direction so the job was done well, properly and quickly. While John's company seems to be younger, he was able to provide computer generated contract and invoicing. It took longer than i expected from start to finish (aside from a few days of rain delay) but John remained in communication- it just took us a while to get the details worked out.

Description of Work
A small area prone to collecting water and diverting to back porch & back door needed change in scaping ro promote water runofff.

04/10/2017

Todd L.

The crew of 6 arrived on time and began prepping the beds and yard. All bed edges were dug out, all weeds pulled and the mulch was spread. The yard looks great and I am very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Originally it was for a landscape design. The design was received, but we elected to use the drawings and do the work ourselves. However, the company was hired for yard clean up and mulching (approximately 10 yards of mulch).

Category lawn service,mulch

03/30/2017

Rochelle B.

It was very well done. He was punctual and I think the price was very fair. I knew exactly what the expectations were going to be on that and he clearly met those expectations with a very fair price. On the work that he actually did for us I would give him all As. He had a great crew. They did their job and they cleaned up nicely. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
He did some clearing out for us in the back.

03/30/2017

Rochelle B.

It went fine. It was very limited in what he was providing for that amount. It was only for one side, just for the front. It was something that was just kind of drawn out. It wasn't to scale. It did give some plant suggestions. It wasn't worth a whole lot more than $89, but it was fine. I did not pay more than the price of the deal. On price I forget what it said it was actually worth. i'm trying to remember what the discount was. I haven't had anybody else after that so I guess it may be a little hard for me to compare. I would say it was fair. He was up front about what it was going to be. He was up front that it was just going to be for one side and that it would be just a drawing up plan. He came really quick. He was responsiveness. He came by for one visit to look at it it then he worked it up later. In between that time is when we had the other work done by him. I would consider using him again. I think I would definitely get very specific pricing at that point of what was going to be included.

Description of Work
He came out to provide the landscaping plan.

Category landscaping

02/24/2017

Dayna O.

4 Seasons Land Care did an amazing job getting my front flower beds at my rental property cleaned up and ready for spring!

Description of Work
Spring Clean up, mulching, plantings

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Residential & Commercial Landscape Maintenance & Installation. Lawn Aeration. Seeding. Mulch Delivery. Mulch Installation. Landscape design and install. New garden design. Pruning & Small Tree Removal. Firewood Delivery. Commercial Snow Removal. We subcontract work necessitating a license.

We do not offer large tree removal or installation of large retaining walls. We also unfortunately do not offer snow removal service for our residential accounts at this time.