Jennifer's cleaning service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2012

26599 Lawrence Adams Dr

Mechanicsville, MD 20659

House cleaning is a chore. It's tedious and takes time away from your work and family. Don't you wish you could have somebody come in and clean your house who was actually trustworthy? My name is Jennifer, and I specialize in house cleaning. Basically, I do everything in my power to make sure your time isn't wasted on cleaning or scrubbing. I provide FREE on-site estimates and will make sure your house is cleaned from top to bottom. Just a call away 301-752-4472 ***** INSURED and TRUSTWORTHY *******...

house cleaning (22)

07/30/2021

Pamela N.

Jennifer and her crew did an immaculate job. The house smell so clean. I gave four stars for pricing. The house was much bigger than Jennifer thought so I had to adjust. Please specify the square footage. I didn’t because it (Angi site) didn’t ask. But she did a really good job and we are able to relax this weekend and not worry about any housework. Definitely worth the funds!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so glad you were happy. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/21/2021

Sandra M.

Terribly Disappointed. I scheduled a initial cleaning in March 21, and indicated I wanted a cleaning every other week. Jennifer reached out first, and I thought this would be good match. So I agreed to wait, her schedule was busy. I also turned down other companies. Right before the date, she contacted me and had to reschedule due to illness. It was understandable, and I wanted to be supportive so I told her I’d wait for her to get well. More than a month later, I reached back out to reschedule. We agreed a date a few weeks later. That week she texted to confirm. I confirmed. She later texted back asking about how often I would like cleaning. I said every other week. She said she only had monthly - two days out from our appointment. I couldn’t get back with her as I was dealing with a death in the family. But, made sure I texted the morning of the appointment and that I took time off of work. She never cancelled, never responded, and was a no show. I also left a voicemail. Just ghosted. I waited a full day to post as emergencies happen these days. So far ... crickets.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the miscommunication. I couldn’t accommodate the frequency you were looking for therefore I didn’t think it was best for to go with my company especially because most companies charge a first time fee so you would have had to pay a first time fee to me and then again to the company you chose to come clean biweekly. It was my understanding that we were on the same page. Thanks for the feedback

07/23/2020

Jessica S.

Jennifer was wonderful! Took her time and was super thorough. Can’t wait for her to come back back next month

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning of the downstairs living areas as well as the master bedroom And bath

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you! Makes me happy that you guys were happy!

03/13/2019

Kim H.

Jennifer and her crew are professional, efficient, fast, and friendly. They also are willing to follow direction and never disappoint with the quality of their work. I will continue to hire her for as long as we're in the area!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

03/03/2019

Tracy G.

Great service, willing to work with my schedule. Reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Household cleaning

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Chad O.

Jennifer shows up every Friday on time and does an excellent job. I love coming home to my clean house. I would recommend her to everyone. She and her associate are quick and thorough, very professional, and I enjoy talking with them. She doesn't have a random cleaning crew, she shows up with one other person every week so you can count on her being there herself to do the job right! She has been cleaning my house for almost a year-and-a-half

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Clint D.

Jen has been cleaning our home for over 2 years now and we have never been disappointed. She is flexible with her schedule and always does an amazing job! She’s even let our dogs out once or twice as a favor when she was there cleaning. She goes the extra mile to feel like family and treats your home as her own!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

Tamara T.

Jennifer has been cleaning for me weekly for several years. I appreciate her flexibility and attention to detail.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

02/14/2018

Brandon W.

I am a single father of 2 teenage boys and lets just say it’s tough to keep a clean house. I was very please to find my house immaculate!! When I got home from work.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

02/13/2018

Brandy R.

Services were excellent. She was very professional and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend her services. A+++ rating!!!!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2018