Sage Landscape

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

Landscape construction and maintenance...

C.A. Taciak & Sons

Give us a call to find a solution to your plumbing problem! Direct line: 410-960-2667 Office line: 410-339-6364 C.A. Taciak & Sons is a family-owned plumbing company specializing in underground utilities for homes in the greater Baltimore area. Since 1940 we've been providing service for sewer line repair and replacement, pipe inspection, pipe locating, drain cleaning, water line repair and replacement, leak detection, septic system repair and replacement, rain leader and stormwater repair, and sinkhole repair. We understand that your house is your investment! We're dedicated to giving our neighbors an unmatched level of service and craftsmanship. With over 75 years of experience treating plumbing issues specific to Maryland homes, we have tried-and-true solutions ready to get your exterior plumbing working. From diagnosing piping problems to fixing them, we're here to help.

Offers by C.A. Taciak & Sons  on Angi
Exterior Specialists

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

DMV Pro Services

WE OFFER SENIOR ,MILITARY AND FRONTLINE ESSENTIAL WORKERS 10% DISCOUNT . ONE-STOP- SHOP, with over 10 years of professional experience covering all your needs. Specialized in: Interior and exterior Painting, Air Duct cleaning, Gutter Cleaning & Installation ,power wash, House Cleaning , Home Remodeling, interior and exterior Repairs ,Carpet Installation ,Flooring ,Deck maintenance We give "FREE ESTIMATES" ; we are licensed and insured. We guarantee great quality results on all of our projects and our prices are fair, competitive, detailed & always disclosed upfront. We take great pride in please our customers! Give us a call today we look forward to serving you!

Offers by DMV Pro Services on Angi

01/26/2018

Great job as always. Great communication and service!

Description of Work
Core Aeration of lawn

Category lawn service

05/12/2017

Sage completed the work promptly. The work was done well and was fairly priced.

Description of Work
Soil aeration. Lawn fertilization. Lawn seeding.

Category lawn treatment

09/17/2016

They did what I asked. It didn't blow me. They were prompt. There was no issue about it. They were professional. I think I could have had a better idea of what the stones would look like before they were laid and how the overall look of the patio was going to be. I don't think they did the greatest job of giving me that.

Description of Work
I used Sage. It was for a patio.

Category patios

08/29/2016

Chris and his team at Sage Landscape are the best. They've been improving my front and back yard piece by piece for the past few years, and everything looks amazing. I don't know how they do it, but after they work their magic, all the plants suddenly reappear and grow beautifully after a long winter of neglect. They also installed a paver patio for me last summer, and I love it. Chris pays attent...

Description of Work
Landscaping and hardscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,hardscaping,patios

08/29/2016

My front yard looks great! A few of the shrubs - one particular variety - died within a couple of months, and they came out to replace them. I really like that Chris stands behind his work. I've already started talking to him about my next project.

Description of Work
My front yard was a mishmash of plants and shrubs, most of which were either ugly or not thriving in the conditions created by my giant pine trees. Planting anything new always took me several hours because of the mesh of roots underneath the mulch. After a few years of trying, I finally called Chris at Sage Landscape for help. He recommended plants and shrubs that would do well in those conditions, then sent a crew to do the work.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping - full property make-over, design services, eco-friendly landscapes, plant installation – trees, shrubs, perennials & annuals, ponds & water features, grading, erosion control, walkways & patios – pavers, brick, natural stone, rock gardens, lawn care - full annual programs, fertilization, weed control, seeding, core aeration, insect control, mowing, spring clean-up, mulching, shrub trimming & leaf removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal