LIFE TIME PAVERS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2006

For over two decades homeowners, builders and architects have relied on Life Time Pavers for their creative designs and quality installation of their decorative paving stone projects. Paving stones are a great way to enhance your landscaping and outdoor living space. Replace old concrete, asphalt

hardscaping (48)Patios (28)lawn & landscaping (10)stone & gravel (7)masonry (7)decks & porches (4)outdoor kitchens (3)landscape lighting (3)concrete repair (3)driveway pavers (2)lighting (2)irrigation system (2)

02/09/2021

Chris O.

It was a real pleasure to work with Mark Young at Life Time Pavers. We had an idea of what we wanted in a paver patio under our deck, but Mark had excellent additional design thoughts. The crew that did the work was very good and any questions we had during construction were promptly answered. The job was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Patio for backyard

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 39183196

12/02/2020

Cheri B.

Mark and his team did an excellent job on my patio. I had a small patio installed in July. Mark worked me me on my numerous stone color changes. Life Time Pavers did such an excellent job that I had them return in November to remove an old patio and fish pond and replace it with a new patio and steps that connects to the patio they installed in July. Cannot wait to use it when it gets warmer. I highly recommend Mark and his team.

Description of Work
Install small patio, remove old patio and fish pond and replace with new patio and steps

Category concrete repair, patios

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 39060345

05/08/2020

Vitaly B.

OUTSTANDING! Mark (the owner) gave me a very detailed estimate and worked with me during the HOA approval process. Once approved, the construction was scheduled within a week. On the construction day the crew showed up at around 7:30 am and were finished by 1:45 pm!!! They worked quickly but very efficiently. Everyone new their job. When they finished, they cleaned up, re-seeded the lawn in placed where they had to disturb it, and left my property spotless. They even hosed down the driveway. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional. Mark called me back or responded to my text messages within minutes to answer my questions. Payments were transmitted electronically. Overall, the entire process was super smooth and worry free. I would hire them again or recommend them with confidence. Thank you, guys, for one an excellent and expertly performed service. Out new patio is looking great!

Description of Work
Build a new patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope that you enjoy many days and evenings on your beautiful new patio!

04/27/2020

Paul S.

Excellent. No complaints. The curving front walk is a work of art. They did more than just hardscaping. They also ran drainage lines, modified path lights, installed conduits under the paths, and modified the installed irrigation system as part of the project.

Description of Work
Hardscape front walk and front stoop, driveway curbs, and hardscape edging for two pea gravel paths.

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you again for your business!

04/23/2020

Bryant G.

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Called up this company because of their rating on here and a couple others. Price was good when compared to others and layout was better too. Mark has been very responsive and patient during the design phase - we had ALOT of changes and updates to the design before settling on the final and it is exactly what we envisioned. Also, Mark came out a couple times after the work was completed to make sure every aspect of the patio was in perfect condition and all drains, etc installed. He has been a real pleasure to deal with. Hugo and the team that came out to do the work were outstanding. Took them 3 days - they work very hard, but patient too. Making sure the details are perfect along the way. I'd say they are an efficient working team! Very professional, always asking the customer for their preference when it came down to making some decisions. They did a great cleanup job too - including cleaning the street! We've had many neighbors walk by and amazed at how great it looks, asking for Mark's card. Can't wait til we can have people over to enjoy it with us. In the meantime, you'll find us eating dinner outside and having drinks by the fireplace! Overall, very satisfying experience, very good pricing, patient,

Description of Work
Paver Patio and Firepit

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 38517588

It was a pleasure working with you and your family and thank you again for your business!

11/10/2018

Karma L.

Excellent work. They used some of our old pavers and combined them with new pavers to make a beautiful path and garden planter with drainage. The work was to our specs, and looked better than we anticipated. This is the second job we've asked Lifetime pavers to do for us. They have a good price and a good professional team. Mark and his foreman give good advice/solutions on how to approach design issues. They've done great work in the neighborhood as well. Would definitely go to them for any future work.

Description of Work
Hardscape path, garden planter, and lighting in backyard

Category hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37543866

Thank you for your kind words and your business! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know your satisfaction with your paver project. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season.

09/14/2018

Melissa D.

A truly excellent company to work with. Top notch design and communication. Attention to detail. On time. The work crew is fantastic, super professional, thoughtful, handle bumps in the process with grace and poise, incredibly hard working, and a delight to deal with. We could not be happier with the process, finished work and people at this company. Superb at every step of the process and could not be more highly recommended. A++++++

Description of Work
Install A Walkway & Extensive Yard Drainage

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words! Hearing from customers like yourself, gives us a true sense of satisfaction knowing that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the positive feedback!

08/25/2018

Nicole A.

I thought I had previously submitted a review, but nonetheless... Mark worked with me on the design. The outcome was fabulous!! The crew was fast and thorough!!

Description of Work
Patio design and installation.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope that you are enjoying spending much time on your beautiful patio.

08/21/2018

Nicole A.

Where do I start?! Patience and Attention to detail! Through ALL of my emails and questions, working with Mark and ultimately his crew, has been a great experience from start to finish! THE DESIGN: I am very detail-oriented and I ask plenty of questions. While trying to come up with a design that suited my vision (elevated and no corners), I continuously emailed the various contractors with whom I was communicating in an effort to make a hiring decision. A few were dropped from the running early on due to lack of responsiveness. I try to be fair and compare apples to apples, which is not easy when you don’t have a concrete design. Ultimately, it came down to who was willing, and available, to work with me through the design phase... and now I have a BEAUTIFUL patio (with lighting)! I went back and forth on paver selection but ultimately went with Cambridge Ledgestone 3-piece, in a mix of Sahara/Chestnut LITE & Toffee/Onyx. THE CREW: Lead by Victor, the Foreman, the install crew did a fabulous job!! I said that I was very detail-oriented… and so was Victor!!! The 2nd day we ran into a snag and Victor was on point! His experience showed as we worked through options (along with Mark) to resolve the issue. The entire crew was friendly and they tidied up at the end of each workday. IN GENERAL: I anticipate remaining pleased in the years to come, but I won't hesitate to amend this review (good or bad). My initial solicitations relied solely on customers taking the time to provide feedback, and then weighing each. Hopefully this review will be helpful to some.

Description of Work
Design/Install 2-level patio w/ sitting walls

Work Completed On 08/11/2018

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37349900

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we always love it when customers have passion for their paver projects. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer! Thank you again for your business! Mark

06/25/2018

William F.

Everything looks great! Very professional.

Description of Work
Added on to my pool patio.

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with the final project. We value your input and appreciate your kind words. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! The Life Time Pavers Team

11/13/2017

Winsome M.

The are absolutely fantastic! I had a very good experience with them. Their service and pricing was good, as well. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again. Mark the owner did a great job of following up with me after all the work was completed.

Description of Work
Porch and Paved Walkway

Work Completed On 10/21/2017

Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate your business and hope you have a happy holidays!

07/20/2017

David W.

Would hire them again in a heartbeat. Mark is very professional and his crew cares about their work. A total pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend them !

Description of Work
All concrete ripped out, pavers installed.

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our company. We hope that you are enjoying your new paver project! We truly appreciate your kind words and value you as a client. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

05/22/2017

Ted D.

Mark came up with a great design and always willing to please us. The contractor that did the work was great always kept me posted and cleaned up any trash . Sorry Mark for being late on making this review but once again great job.

Description of Work
We wanted a patio installed

Category patios

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words and as well as your business! Enjoy the summer!!! Mark

10/09/2016

Mitchell G.

Incredibly well. Mark came out and I told him I found him using Angie's list and immediately gave me an extra discount. He explained things so well and provided me with good recommendations. I went with Cambridge pavers which look fantastic. I also received 3 other bids, and the others were much higher and was not as thorough and lack of creativity and recommendations. Bottom line - if you want a stylish paver patio - go with Mark. I did not negotiate at all on the price, because I had other bids to compare them with. Another important note - they regraded the land - so the edge of the patio transitioned smoothly to the lawn. See the attached pictures. Mark is very responsive via email and text messaging - which is my preference - he also promptly return phone call. His crew is amazing - very hardworking and efficient. This is what I had done: Paver Style: Ledgestone 3pc w/ 18x18’s (10%) ● Paver Color: Mix Toffee/Onyx & Sahara/Chestnut (50/50) ● Border Style: 6x9 Roundtable (Toffee/Onyx) ● Circle Kit: Roundtable Circle Kit (Toffee/Onyx) ● Wall Style: Maytrx Wall 6” (split face) Color: Toffee/Onyx ● Cap Style: Double Sided Cap (Color: Toffee/Onyx)

Description of Work
I needed a paver patio in the backyard under the upper deck, and also river rocks in the lower deck. The patio is about 24 x 13 feet, and the river rocks about a 12 x 12 area. Mark extended half the patio to 20 feet using a circle kit - which looks great and is not under the deck - so gives the patio more depth and great place for out fire pit (moveable). A 13 feet long sitting wall was added between the river rock area and the paver. He also ran nearby downspouts underground.

Work Completed On 05/18/2016

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 33677705

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback. We hope that you were able to get the hot tub hooked up and are enjoying it! We appreciate your business and value you as a client.

08/19/2016

Carla D.

Hugo and the workers were fantastic. Worked very hard and very professional every step of the way. Eric, our sales guy, was very responsive when we needed something or had a problem to be fixed. We are very happy with the patio and use it every chance we get---everyone who comes to our house is blown away. However, we had a horribly unprofessional experience with the owner, Mark. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to us as his clients. He put a bit of a damper on our experience with Lifetime Pavers and hopefully in the future he thinks before he speaks to clients the way he did me. But we do love our patio!

Description of Work
Patio installation

Category lighting, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 06/02/2016

05/31/2016

Cathe B.

Mark came our to measure my project and received a quote with design proposal within 48 hours. We had some delays on the installation as a result of all the rain we had in the area. The qualify of the work well exceeded my expectations and would definitely use them again. I have another project in the backyard to do a small patio and will be calling on life time pavers to do the job. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Walkway renovation. Remove old pavers/wood, design and install new.

Work Completed On 05/05/2016

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your installation.

05/29/2016

John G.

Entire bullnose of patio installed with faulty glue loose and lifitng. I know this is a fact because the owner told me the glue was faulty which is why the entire bullnose is loose and lifting. Owner Mark promised to repair, 2-3 months later still waiting for him to send his crew. He stopped responding to phone calls and texts after 5/16/2016. The patio is now hazardous to use.

Description of Work
Installed patio length of the entire back of house with faulty glue. THe entire bullnose is loose and lifting and the owner, Mark, although promised to have crew repair their error, has yet to show up 2-3 months later.

Work Completed On 05/01/2010

04/07/2016

Martha P.

paths and replacing with new stones that matched in color. Placing river stones between flat stones and also placing sod between stepping stones. Sweeping proper sand/stone dust mixture between bricks on walkway. This was a complicated job fixing a stoop at the front door that was badly done and fixing a design that was not well done all by another contractor. The owner of Life Time Pavers was very responsive and quick to understand the problems that needed to be fixed. I was provided with an estimate and prompt date to complete the job and I was kept informed of changes re: times etc. The men arrived and went straight to work. All of the work was completed in one day and was done very well. The men were polite and they cleaned up after themselves and the jobsite was left in pristine order. Eldomer was the site supervisor and he was excellent. The price for this job was very fair. Overall the job done by Life Time Pavers was excellent and if grades were given I would give them an A+. I highly recommend this firm and I would use them again. I only wish I had had Life Time Pavers in the first place.

Description of Work
Life Time Pavers corrected a poor masonry job that was done by another contractor. The work done included taking out messy concrete/tuck pointing and replacing it with clean, precise pointing. Replacing bad sloppy masonry work with new brick work. Taking up stones on walk

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/06/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your paving project. We value you as a client, and appreciate your business. Thank you so very much! Regards, The Life Time Pavers Team

02/26/2016

Brandon G.

The workmanship was of great quality and I am very happy with the patio. I plan to have a get together this weekend...I know the patio has already gotten many compliments from the neighbors. I highly recommend this company if you need quality work done around your home.

Description of Work
Life Time built a patio in my backyard that consisted of a firepit, a seating wall, and a grill will. They were very professional and did a great job on the patio. I will provide photos later this weekend.

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We are glad to hear how happy you are with your paver project. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your satisfaction with us. Thank you for your business and your referrals. We hope that you have a wonderful get together this weekend! Sincerely, The Life Time Pavers Team

01/10/2016

Todd G.

This was our fourth job with Life Time Pavers over the past 7 years. Prices have always been on par or better than competitors. Workers were on time, cleaned up well daily, and worked on my (~10 days) until it was finished. The quality of the work is very good, as you can see from their website. I highly recommend Life Time Pavers in terms of both price, and quality of work. We have had some minor (not unexpected; e.g. sunken pavers) issues with the previous jobs over the years, and Mark has always sent someone out to repair at no charge.

Description of Work
Removed old patio, installed new paver patio, including retaining walls, built in seats, raised bed vegetable gardens, flower gardens, and garden edging. Installed drainage system for another area of the house

Category landscaping, masonry, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/15/2015

Happy New Year! Thank you for your kind words! We truly value as a client and appreciate your repeat business. We have enjoyed being able to help you with your paver projects over the years. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in us! Warm Regards, The Life Time Pavers team

10/30/2015

David W.

This is the 2nd time I have used Mark and Life Time Pavers- as last time, the work was excellent, Hugo and his crew are awesome, do a tremendous job- meticulous and caring. When the job is completed- they clean-up the job-site, as if it were their home. Mark's caring and thoughtfulness, his desire to make sure the job reflects "professionalism" is superb. If you don't call Mark and Life Time Pavers- it will be a decision you will regret. Cannot praise their work and caring enough !

Description of Work
Built landscape walls, landscape edging walls, and buried downspout drainage.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/20/2015

Thank you for your kind words and your repeat business! We truly value you as a client and are thankful for your business. We are thrilled that you are so happy with your paver project! Warm Regards, The Life Time Pavers Team

06/27/2015

Karma L.

Life Time Pavers did a fantastic job on our back patio/outdoor kitchen/sitting wall. They completed the project on time, within budget, and overall exceeded our expectations with the finished product. We spent at about two months contacting various hardscape providers about our outdoor patio/kitchen/bar/seating design. Mark Young was referred to us by a neighbor who had their back patio completed by Life Time Pavers. We liked him right away: he answered all of our questions, was more responsive (even when he knew we hadn't selected a provider yet), gave us a good price right out of the gate, helped us pick out a design with pavers that fit within our budget, and was able to complete the project on our short timeline. His team of 5, headed by Hugo, was outstanding. His team has been with him a very long time, and they clearly all work well together and with us. They were very accommodating, completed the project on time, cleaned up after themselves every day, and helped us through details of the project that took more time than expected (like adding in an umbrella screw in a paver cap - which turned out really well - adding additional lighting to our backyard, and undertaking additional work to help mitigate other drainage issues we had with the house. Mark clearly stands behind his work as well. In summary, Life Time Pavers turned our dream project into a reality. We love, love, love our new patio/outdoor kitchen area during the day and in the evening. We have no hesitation in recommending and giving an A++ rating to this company!

Description of Work
installed a new patio, outdoor kitchen/bar and seating area with LED lights, step and post with umbrella attachment.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lighting, masonry, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business! It was a pleasure working with you and happy we were able to complete everything in time for your event. Mark Young Life Time Pavers

06/11/2015

Michael O.

Eric at Life time pavers was my main contact and he was great. The amount of professionalism he displayed should not go unmentioned. He was in constant contact with me from the start until the end. He was knowledgable of the product and most importantly kept his word on what was going to be done and when it would be done. He is an asset to the company. The work down by the paving team was excellent. The finished product looks great and most importantly they did a fabulous job cleaning up. I will recommend Life time to anyone who inquired about a patio. It is difficult nowadays to find companies who are professional and do a good job, Life time pavers delivers in both aspects.

Description of Work
Built paver patio at rear of townhome

Category landscaping, hardscaping, patios