LIFE TIME PAVERS

Maryland
Maryland: General

PO BOX 1034

Gambrills, MD 21054

For over two decades homeowners, builders and architects have relied on Life Time Pavers for their creative designs and quality installation of their decorative paving stone projects. Paving stones are a great way to enhance your landscaping and outdoor living space. Replace old concrete, asphalt and wood decking with beautiful interlocking paving stones. Paver patios, walkways, driveways, pool decks and retaining walls provide a maintenance-free surface that is totally resistant to freeze-thaw cycles. Choose from a wide variety of colors and styles such as brick, slate, cobblestones and more. Contact us today and enjoy your new paver project for a Life Time....

hardscaping (48)Patios (28)lawn & landscaping (10)stone & gravel (7)masonry (7)decks & porches (4)outdoor kitchens (3)landscape lighting (3)concrete repair (3)driveway pavers (2)lighting (2)irrigation system (2)

02/09/2021

Chris O.

It was a real pleasure to work with Mark Young at Life Time Pavers. We had an idea of what we wanted in a paver patio under our deck, but Mark had excellent additional design thoughts. The crew that did the work was very good and any questions we had during construction were promptly answered. The job was completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Patio for backyard

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 39183196

12/02/2020

Cheri B.

Mark and his team did an excellent job on my patio. I had a small patio installed in July. Mark worked me me on my numerous stone color changes. Life Time Pavers did such an excellent job that I had them return in November to remove an old patio and fish pond and replace it with a new patio and steps that connects to the patio they installed in July. Cannot wait to use it when it gets warmer. I highly recommend Mark and his team.

Description of Work
Install small patio, remove old patio and fish pond and replace with new patio and steps

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 39060345

05/08/2020

Vitaly B.

OUTSTANDING! Mark (the owner) gave me a very detailed estimate and worked with me during the HOA approval process. Once approved, the construction was scheduled within a week. On the construction day the crew showed up at around 7:30 am and were finished by 1:45 pm!!! They worked quickly but very efficiently. Everyone new their job. When they finished, they cleaned up, re-seeded the lawn in placed where they had to disturb it, and left my property spotless. They even hosed down the driveway. Everyone was extremely courteous and professional. Mark called me back or responded to my text messages within minutes to answer my questions. Payments were transmitted electronically. Overall, the entire process was super smooth and worry free. I would hire them again or recommend them with confidence. Thank you, guys, for one an excellent and expertly performed service. Out new patio is looking great!

Description of Work
Build a new patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope that you enjoy many days and evenings on your beautiful new patio!

04/27/2020

Paul S.

Excellent. No complaints. The curving front walk is a work of art. They did more than just hardscaping. They also ran drainage lines, modified path lights, installed conduits under the paths, and modified the installed irrigation system as part of the project.

Description of Work
Hardscape front walk and front stoop, driveway curbs, and hardscape edging for two pea gravel paths.

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you again for your business!

04/23/2020

Bryant G.

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Called up this company because of their rating on here and a couple others. Price was good when compared to others and layout was better too. Mark has been very responsive and patient during the design phase - we had ALOT of changes and updates to the design before settling on the final and it is exactly what we envisioned. Also, Mark came out a couple times after the work was completed to make sure every aspect of the patio was in perfect condition and all drains, etc installed. He has been a real pleasure to deal with. Hugo and the team that came out to do the work were outstanding. Took them 3 days - they work very hard, but patient too. Making sure the details are perfect along the way. I'd say they are an efficient working team! Very professional, always asking the customer for their preference when it came down to making some decisions. They did a great cleanup job too - including cleaning the street! We've had many neighbors walk by and amazed at how great it looks, asking for Mark's card. Can't wait til we can have people over to enjoy it with us. In the meantime, you'll find us eating dinner outside and having drinks by the fireplace! Overall, very satisfying experience, very good pricing, patient,

Description of Work
Paver Patio and Firepit

Category pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 38517588

It was a pleasure working with you and your family and thank you again for your business!

11/10/2018

Karma L.

Excellent work. They used some of our old pavers and combined them with new pavers to make a beautiful path and garden planter with drainage. The work was to our specs, and looked better than we anticipated. This is the second job we've asked Lifetime pavers to do for us. They have a good price and a good professional team. Mark and his foreman give good advice/solutions on how to approach design issues. They've done great work in the neighborhood as well. Would definitely go to them for any future work.

Description of Work
Hardscape path, garden planter, and lighting in backyard

Category hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37543866

Thank you for your kind words and your business! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know your satisfaction with your paver project. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season.

09/14/2018

Melissa D.

A truly excellent company to work with. Top notch design and communication. Attention to detail. On time. The work crew is fantastic, super professional, thoughtful, handle bumps in the process with grace and poise, incredibly hard working, and a delight to deal with. We could not be happier with the process, finished work and people at this company. Superb at every step of the process and could not be more highly recommended. A++++++

Description of Work
Install A Walkway & Extensive Yard Drainage

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words! Hearing from customers like yourself, gives us a true sense of satisfaction knowing that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the positive feedback!

08/25/2018

Nicole B.

I thought I had previously submitted a review, but nonetheless... Mark worked with me on the design. The outcome was fabulous!! The crew was fast and thorough!!

Description of Work
Patio design and installation.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope that you are enjoying spending much time on your beautiful patio.

08/21/2018

Nicole B.

Where do I start?! Patience and Attention to detail! Through ALL of my emails and questions, working with Mark and ultimately his crew, has been a great experience from start to finish! THE DESIGN: I am very detail-oriented and I ask plenty of questions. While trying to come up with a design that suited my vision (elevated and no corners), I continuously emailed the various contractors with whom I was communicating in an effort to make a hiring decision. A few were dropped from the running early on due to lack of responsiveness. I try to be fair and compare apples to apples, which is not easy when you don’t have a concrete design. Ultimately, it came down to who was willing, and available, to work with me through the design phase... and now I have a BEAUTIFUL patio (with lighting)! I went back and forth on paver selection but ultimately went with Cambridge Ledgestone 3-piece, in a mix of Sahara/Chestnut LITE & Toffee/Onyx. THE CREW: Lead by Victor, the Foreman, the install crew did a fabulous job!! I said that I was very detail-oriented… and so was Victor!!! The 2nd day we ran into a snag and Victor was on point! His experience showed as we worked through options (along with Mark) to resolve the issue. The entire crew was friendly and they tidied up at the end of each workday. IN GENERAL: I anticipate remaining pleased in the years to come, but I won't hesitate to amend this review (good or bad). My initial solicitations relied solely on customers taking the time to provide feedback, and then weighing each. Hopefully this review will be helpful to some.

Description of Work
Design/Install 2-level patio w/ sitting walls

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/11/2018

Review for LIFE TIME PAVERS - PO BOX 1034, Gambrills, MD - 37349900

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we always love it when customers have passion for their paver projects. Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer! Thank you again for your business! Mark

06/25/2018

William F.

Everything looks great! Very professional.

Description of Work
Added on to my pool patio.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with the final project. We value your input and appreciate your kind words. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer! The Life Time Pavers Team

PATIOS, WALKWAYS, DRIVEWAYS, POOL DECKS, RETAINING WALLS, OUTDOOR FIRE PLACES, STEPS & PAVERS, MASONRY, STONE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express