R&L Pressure Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2013

Thanks again for visiting our page and we look forward to serving you!15 years experience working in DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We provide detailed power washing of your home including; Siding, Patios, Driveways, Decks, Fences, Walkways, Stone Walls and Structures. Additional services

2022 Super Service Award

A Service Provider's profile image

pressure washing (596)deck cleaning (193)gutter cleaning (51)house painting (35)interior painting (25)decks & porches (32)window cleaning (30)roof cleaning (8)wallpaper removal (1)

09/28/2022

Cary B.

Luis cleaned our house siding and our sand stone patios. He did an excellent job for us. Everything looked nice and clean just the way we wanted. He also did a good job of filling in the gravel that was washed away from the sand stone patio. We would definitely hire him again if we need power washing and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

08/26/2022

shalon S.

Luis Ortiz sent a team that were professional, thorough and awesome! The left my home looking like a newly mint penny - they did what needed to be done! I highly recommend this company and look forward to them completing my next project!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/25/2022

07/15/2022

Kim B.

Very well! Luis was courteous, flexible, knowledgeable, and prompt. When Luis came to look at my deck and provide an estimate, he was clear and to the point, gave me all the information I needed in a matter of minutes and a price that was very reasonable. He explained the process so I understood he needed 3 days of no rain to complete the job. Luis explained my color options and offered recommendations that helped me make my color choice. We both kept an eye on the weather texting back and forth. Finally, Mother Nature gave us a stretch if no rain. The pressure washer arrived 8am, was thorough and efficient. Deck looked so nice and clean I almost didn’t want to stain it. 2 days later, Luis and associate arrived on time and were on site all day applying the stain on my 24’ x 18’ deck. Deck looks great! It was tedious work so I appreciate Luis’ efforts and attention to detail—worth the money, job well done! Receipts were provided without asking. (Note: If possible I would have taken off half a 1 star since paying by credit card was not possible.)

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance: Pressure wash and Stain

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

10/25/2021

Ilir S.

Luis is a true professional. He did a great job at a very reasonable price. The guys on his crew are also really nice and just all around good people. You won't go wrong hiring Luis for your project.

Description of Work
Powerwash and Stain Deck

Category decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

10/21/2021

Abraham F.

Excellent job, very professional. I will hire him again and will recommend his company to my friends.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/19/2021

cynthia H.

Mr. Ortiz and his organization were very professional, responsive and the service they provided was amazing.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/03/2021

Dina S.

We are very pleased with the work of R&L. Louis contacted me within 1 hr after I posted my request on Angi, and came by the same day for an inspection. Within a week we have developed a plan for the work and the project was completed. Louis and one other person from his company showed up in time, we’re courteous and meticulous about their work and completed Everton time. As a result we now have a beautiful deck. Louis was direct and honest, he explained our options adequately and helped us to decide on the option that was the best for us. His fees were fair. I would highly recommend Louis and R&L to anyone seeking to complete a similar project.

Description of Work
Power wash, repair and paint the deck

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

08/30/2021

George S.

Luis was very prompt to respond to a quote request for power washing my house. The team came on time and thoroughly cleaned all the exterior siding of the house, stone walkway and concrete front steps. Excellent work! Very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/20/2021

Karen W.

All went well. Very professional. Good good!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/28/2021

Kareem A.

I talked to Luis about getting an estimate for power washing my rental property in Brandywine. He quoted $350 over the phone and said he wouldn't change the price if I go with him, even telling me he's been in this business for a while and changing estimates is not something he does. It sounded reassuring at the time so I chose him over other the vendors I talked to. The date of power washing came, when he arrived he immediately decided to ask for an additional $100 bringing up the price to $450. I didn't want to send him back without doing the job and because we needed the house washed immediately, I decided to pay him the additional $100. The house was washed good, no complaints there. But I'm leaving him this 1-star review because he essentially lied when he said he wouldn't change his estimate.

Description of Work
Power washing

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

thanks to contact us

06/22/2021

Rachel C.

I couldn’t be happier with the power washing job they did!! Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Power washing house

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/14/2021

alexey K.

On time and budget; would use again. Thank you, Luis!

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category decks, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/14/2021

Sarma S.

Mr. Luis and team did an excellent job on all the projects - Whole house pressure washing, deck pressure washing, deck staining, rotten wood repair around exterior window trim, and painting of exterior shutters. The rates are reasonable. They performed the work on-time and completed as promised.

Description of Work
Whole house pressure washing, deck presuure washing, deck staining, rotten wood repair around exterior window trim, and painting of exterior shutters

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/24/2021

rachel S.

Excellent. I had booked weeks in advance and wondered if they would show. Indeed they did, on time, a three-man crew. Pressure washing done well. My windows hadn’t been done in years. Now they sparkle, inside and out. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

04/23/2021

Regan M.

I had an excellent experience. The price was reasonable and they did a fantastic job. Luis was friendly and very responsive. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Powerwashing and waterproofing deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/20/2021

Bernard L.

R&L pressure washing did a fantastic job of repairing and adding lattice to our lattice to our deck. The stain was applied today. Our deck looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Deck repair, staining and adding lattices

Category decks, gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/19/2021

Nicole H.

We had Luis and his crew come out while we were out of town and out of their way! They worked fast and we are very happy with the results. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/07/2021

Chris M.

Great - Very professional they did excellent work.

Description of Work
deck cleaning and stain

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/09/2021

Stephanie K.

Great work, very thorough and prompt.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category decks, pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/05/2021

Hope G.

The company responded in less than 24hours to my request for an estimate for work to be done. He showed on a Friday morning and honored our request for social distancing and wore a mask. He also kindly closed a screened door when asked (our cat is an escape artist). He then called me while outside my home with questions and that is when it all fell apart. I work from home with 2 young children. During the call, I was handling work questions and had to reign in a toddler who had markers in hand, so I had trouble understanding his questions. I asked if he spoke Spanish so my mother in law could help. After handing the phone over to her, they spoke briefly and he hung up. She said she felt he was rude (I didn’t hear the conversation). I sent a text apologizing to him and he responded wishing me luck since we didn’t have the good communication needed for the project. I am disappointed with how the situation ended and take responsibility for not giving him my undivided attention, but would suggest the folks working there have a bit more understanding of others during these trying times. Thank you.

Description of Work
Repair deck and screen in porch

Category decks

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Hello i was trying to get Angie's list to delete this comment because it is really unfair, the client accepts that it is not a comment but an advice ...? The truth is, she gets caught up in lies in her comment, I didn't want to talk to her because she doesn't accept that I speak to her, she's upset because according to her mother-in-law I was rude, but she accepts that I never heard anything about the conversation I had with her mother-in-law , supposedly she did not understand what I was explaining to her because my English was terrible, the problem is that her mother-in-law did not speak English either and much less understood anything about the work that I could do at home, so she wanted to explain to the client but of course It could be said to the mother-in-law cordially that I sent the estimate to the client, but saying that was fatal !!!, the client says that I was rude ... that is not true !!! Also tell me rude, but the client does not remember that this visit and estimate was the second I gave her ???? And for free, I also had no option of how to explain anything about the work, I was the most professional in saying that I sent him the estimate later, but that was being rude and also she puts in his comment that as advice we should be more patient ...? I really don't know how to act? If I act bad, if I act good, but there is always a nuisance with some people ... like this client, this is unfair, it is unfair to accept the rules of angie's list, they know that I never did anything, didn't the work, I wasn't rude and I was very professional as the client herself accepts in her comment, something had to be deleted that does not make sense !!! It makes me feel afraid because anyone can put a bad review, even if i do not know the client, they are still accepted on this page and I hurt myself, I am very disappointed in the way everyone acted on this comment and the client can be happy because After the comment she writes me in a mocking way as if to say ... I won ... and I don't know why she hate me so much if I was only going to give him an estimate for the second time ... if she feel superior and happy that way, that's good for she and people like her, I follow my life and my business really happy, I'm sure she doesn't ... Thank you and good night !.

12/11/2020

Kerry M.

Luis did a fabulous job cleaning my home, driveway and deck. He was responsive and professional and I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure wash home, deck and driveway

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

12/09/2020

Emily R.

He was on time and within the estimate. He worked quickly and did a great job. I will use him again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 12/11/2020