R&L Pressure Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2013

225 Meadow Gate Terrace

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Thanks again for visiting our page and we look forward to serving you!15 years experience working in DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We provide detailed power washing of your home including; Siding, Patios, Driveways, Decks, Fences, Walkways, Stone Walls and Structures. Additional services offered; Stain and Sealer for wood fences, painting, decks and patios. We used special products that don't damage any windows or furniture. They are environmentally safe and do not kill any plants or grass. Our professional staff provide years of experience with a great attention to detail when using our pressure washing equipment. We stand behind our prices to be the best in the area and our quality is second to none. We also do interior & exterior painting, kitchen, bathrooms & basement remodeling, our business have close to 600 “A" reviews, the winner of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row, you can rest assured that our experience and excellent reputation will result in an experience that no other contractor can give you. We pride ourselves on being the standard by which other contractors are measured, we pay attention to every detail of your job. We appreciate your business and you satisfaction is our main priority. Please call or text at (240) 784-6079 to reach an estimator directly. Quick and free estimates $275 Home Pressure Washing(2500 Sq ft...) $325 Deck Pressure W & Sealer (200 Sq ft ...) Click coupon for details. Thank you for visiting our profile! Feel free to email luiggitaco@hotmail.com to schedule any projects in advance....

pressure washing (593)deck cleaning (191)gutter cleaning (50)house painting (35)window cleaning (30)decks & porches (30)interior painting (24)roof cleaning (8)

10/21/2021

Excellent job, very professional. I will hire him again and will recommend his company to my friends.

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/19/2021

Mr. Ortiz and his organization were very professional, responsive and the service they provided was amazing.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/03/2021

We are very pleased with the work of R&L. Louis contacted me within 1 hr after I posted my request on Angi, and came by the same day for an inspection. Within a week we have developed a plan for the work and the project was completed. Louis and one other person from his company showed up in time, we’re courteous and meticulous about their work and completed Everton time. As a result we now have a ...

Description of Work
Power wash, repair and paint the deck

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2021

08/30/2021

Luis was very prompt to respond to a quote request for power washing my house. The team came on time and thoroughly cleaned all the exterior siding of the house, stone walkway and concrete front steps. Excellent work! Very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

08/20/2021

All went well. Very professional. Good good!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/28/2021

I talked to Luis about getting an estimate for power washing my rental property in Brandywine. He quoted $350 over the phone and said he wouldn't change the price if I go with him, even telling me he's been in this business for a while and changing estimates is not something he does. It sounded reassuring at the time so I chose him over other the vendors I talked to. The date of power washing came...

Description of Work
Power washing

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

thanks to contact us

06/22/2021

I couldn’t be happier with the power washing job they did!! Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Power washing house

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

05/14/2021

Mr. Luis and team did an excellent job on all the projects - Whole house pressure washing, deck pressure washing, deck staining, rotten wood repair around exterior window trim, and painting of exterior shutters. The rates are reasonable. They performed the work on-time and completed as promised.

Description of Work
Whole house pressure washing, deck presuure washing, deck staining, rotten wood repair around exterior window trim, and painting of exterior shutters

Category decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

05/14/2021

On time and budget; would use again. Thank you, Luis!

Description of Work
Deck Maintenance

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

04/24/2021

Excellent. I had booked weeks in advance and wondered if they would show. Indeed they did, on time, a three-man crew. Pressure washing done well. My windows hadn’t been done in years. Now they sparkle, inside and out. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing: Houses, Driveways, Patios, Decks Fences, Etc, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Stain & Sealer For Wood Fences, Decks & Patios, Windows,Painting Interior, Painting Exterior, Whole House Painting, Screen & Gutter Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check