Nationwide Handyman

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2006

We're your Handyman! No matter what job you have at hand around the house, we can fix it, repair it, replace it, or rebuild it. Whether you have a kitchen, bath or basement remodeling project, the need to install a new door or window, repair a leaky faucet, or fix a torn screen, no job is too small nor too large for our well- trained staff of experienced handyman/craftsman. We serve these cities in Montgomery County, Maryland - Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Clarksburg, Darnestown, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, North Potomac, Potomac, Olney, Rockville, Silver Spring & Wheaton. Award winning....

Santibanez

Santibanez construction is your premier contractor for fixing chimneys, patio stairs, fire box, and everything that has to do with bricks and blocks. We have the experience and proven expertise to handle all of your masonry and chimney repairs. Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Santibanez  on Angi
MCP Chimney & Masonry Inc

MCP Chimney & Masonry Services Inc. is the premier chimney and fireplace service provider in the greater Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area and the sole source provider of building, installation and repair services for numerous builders, property managers and several leading area fireplace and woodstove retailers. We are currently in our 16th year of operation and we are very proud of our company and take great pride in our professional standards and quality of work. We have earned a solid reputation in the community for being a quality service provider proven by our roster of over 20,000 satisfied customers. MCP employs teams of knowledgeable certified technicians and has implemented a service deployment plan incorporating an experienced management staff along with an enterprise software solution to deliver a cost-effective way to design, renovate or repair your fireplace, woodstove or chimney while delivering high quality service.

Roof Real Clean

Roof Real Clean is in the business of Roof Cleaning. We do not use subcontractors, our employees are Professional Roofers. We carry liability and workers compensation insurance. At Roof Real Clean we give free estimates, no trip charges and no DEPOSIT REQUIRED to start a job. Please Mention that you're an Angie's list member, and Roof Real Clean will clean your gutters free of charge. ROOF REAL CLEAN uses a very low pressure roof cleaning process that removes Algae, Moss, Mold, Mildew and Lichen Colonies on your roof. We use roof cleaning system and have found it to be the most effective way to get rid of the unsightly dark streaks and stains. The low pressure roof cleaning product we use is chlorine free and is designed specifically for cleaning asphalt roofs. Our chemical is non-harmful, 100% biodegradable and will not harm your grass, plants, or pets. Award winning.

08/20/2020

Alesis T.

I recently moved into my first home after years of renting and my chosen condo was a bit of a fixer-upper. Nationwide Handyman helped make a complicated and time consuming process much more simple. Their experts talked over proposed renovations with me providing quick and accurate quotes. The handyman staff was hard working and very friendly. We were under a lot of pressure to complete the work in time to vacate our old apartment and Nationwide Handyman worked hard to make that happen under tough conditions. I heartily recommend giving them a call for any home renovation needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting, bath and kitchen remodel, and drywall repair

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

11/08/2019

Kristine C.

It went really well. They came in, they were efficient. The guys knew exactly what they were doing. They were on time. As they went along, if I had questions they answered them. They cleaned up very well after themselves. They hauled away my old ceiling fan. They were all knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Hauled out and installed a ceiling fan

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

05/10/2017

William H.

Everything was done as the contractor proposed; they came on time; finished the work as promised; and left a clean workplace

Description of Work
Wooden deck was power washed and restained

Category decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

02/12/2016

Ronald R.

Great job. Very happy with results.

Description of Work
Carport: build 3 walls to hold up roof, remove two old posts an open driveway holes, fill holes with pebbles and concrete, Install new pressure treated post, Remove temp walls and old posts.

Category garage builders

Thank you for your kind words. We always enjoy helping you with your projects.

01/27/2016

CHris V.

Excellent. Work done was exactly as promised. All craftsmen were meticulous & professional. The owner personally checked on the progress at our home everyday.

Description of Work
Shower replacement : demolish shower, construct new shower base install new valves w/shower head, install waterproof drywall, install ? shower floor, provide shower surround & built-in niche; provide.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

We hope to be able to be of service to you again in the future with other projects. In the meantime in joy your new and improved shower. Thank you

10/04/2015

Damien D.

I called Nationwide handyman and an appointment to get an estimate was scheduled within a couple of days. After meeting with the business owner to discuss the project, I received a detailed estimate by email two days later. The work was scheduled for the following week. The handyman assigned to the project arrived on time; he was professional, did a very good job and cleaned the work area afterwards. The day following the repairs, painters arrived at my house to complete the project. They also cleaned the work area afterwards. Overall, the project planning and execution went very smoothly, and the job was very well done. I would highly recommend Nationwide Handyman to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced a damaged wooden panel on the side of the house with a PVC panel and painted the replaced panel. Filled two cosmetic cracks and painted to match with the surrounding area. Replaced the bottom parts of the front door jam with PVC and painted the whole door frame.

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

It was our pleasure to be able to assit you with your repairs. We look forward to a continued relationship.

07/25/2015

emily P.

This projected work out very well. Everyone was courteous and timely and the final product looked better than I had imagined. I felt like Domonic had a great eye for design and kept everything in the projected budget.

Description of Work
Install new front door, dispose of old door. Install new storm door, provide materials.

Category doors

It was a pleasure to provide you with the new doors and install them to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and look forward to being able to assist you in the future as well. thank you

06/24/2015

William H.

The first job, power washing and re-staining the deck, went well. I was notified when the workers were coming and they did the work professionally. Top rated. Another crew was used for the remaining work. I was not notified of their arrival; they showed up one morning at 8 am without any notice. The siding was properly installed, although construction debris was left piled behind my house for almost two weeks. The masonite siding on my house is hard to find. The company offered to buy extra that I could store for future use. Overall, their work quality and pricing is good; communications with the customer could be improved.

Description of Work
Power wash and re-stain a wooden deck. Replace wooden frames around windows that had rotted with vinyl frames. Replace masonite siding that had rotted with new masonite siding.

Category decks,handyman service,masonry,replacement windows,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

This is a customer whom we have done work for several years and is a friend of the family. The only part of this statement I agree with is the one about showing up without notification. On that I did screw up and I apologized for it, so I understand the comment about “punctually” we showed up without notification. As to communication, we sent an email with what we would do on what days for the entire time we were doing the work. As to the rest of the comment we told the customer repeatedly that the debris would be picked up at the completion of the job. If we were to go to the dump two or three times they charge us for each trip we make, contractors are not FREE and this would be passed on to the customer. He had a choice and agreed to wait. Overall, the customer and I have exchanged several emails since his writing of the review and his level of discontent has gone down and is more like the person we came to know over the years. We never profess to be perfect, we try real hard to be perfect sometimes we do fall short of our expectations for one reason or another, however we never run from our obligations and welcome constructive criticism when needed, after all we are in the “IMPROVEMENT business”.

06/22/2015

Ann O.

A pipe in my laundry room was leaking and the plummer had to open several holes in the drywall to fix the leak. The Nationwide handyman was very good. He came in with all his equipment and tools, laid a think pad on my floor so that the tools and equipment could not scratch my floors. He took his time to and paid attention to the details. When he was finished the wall was completely smooth and the wall was prepped and ready for painting. A totally professional job.

Description of Work
Repair drywall in laundry room

Category handyman service,plumbing

Thank you, we appreciate your business and look forward to being able to help you in the near future.

05/08/2015

Janis H.

The work was very professional, and on budget.

Description of Work
Replace shutters, replace kitchen facet, sink, and garbage disposal, fix bi-fold closet doors, and help coordinate/refer flooring contractor.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,window treatments,home remodeling,doors

Thank you for your thoughts and praise.

Nationwide Handyman

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2006

11728 Happy Choice Ln

Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Bathroom & kitchen remodeling, custom closet organizers, finish or remodel basements, floor coverings, lighting fixtures, storm & screen doors, install shelving, adjust doors, crown molding, chair-rail, build closets, carpentry projects, remove & install sinks, repair leaky faucets, gutters, downspouts, hang pictures, tile, exhaust fans, window treatments, re-caulking & weather-stripping.

Room additions. Roofing or Roof repairs