DeckMaster Inc

MD, VA

6 E. Diamond Ave Suite B

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

www.deckmaster-us.com

Deck Construction repair and maintenance services. (Maintenance is seasonal due to weather)

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

decks & porches201920854
We custom built this beautiful deck with Trex Transcends decking with Trex hidden fasteners and double border picture frame design. We also feature a custom curved railing with lifetime vinyl rails and round aluminum balusters and Trex Transcends cocktail rail top. We also installed LED Trex lights on post caps for ambient lighting. The deck was also made waterproof with the installation of Trex Rainscape underdeck system with a customized vinyl ceiling with elegant recessed LED lighting as well as 2 outdoor fans for a cozy outdoor leaving space. And finally the deck was complemented with a beautiful hardspace featuring a Premium color Nicolock Paver patio under the deck with a curved seating wall. Truly a beauty!

30 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone - (240) 404-0207....
Mr. Lee project

decks & porches

201920854

deck cleaning (300)decks & porches (150)pressure washing (66)woodworking (20)house painting (19)fence company (9)siding companies (5)Patios (3)roof cleaning (2)water damage restoration (2)landscape lighting (1)interior painting (1)

03/10/2022

Bobby K.

The work was fantastic. The crew worked diligently to tear down an old wood deck (taken apart in two hours) and rebuilt it quickly with Trex. The crew were professional, hard working and knowledge. Trey was also terrific. sending text messages and checking in for status updates. I will definitely use them again and tell my friends and family

Description of Work
Replaced wooden deck with Trex

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Review for DeckMaster Inc - 6 E. Diamond Ave Suite B, Gaithersburg, MD - 39654788

02/18/2022

Ann A.

The work was superb. The crew, led by Pavel, worked diligently to tear down an old wood deck and rebuilt it quickly with Trex. The crew were professional, hard working and knowledge. The sales person, Trey, was also terrific, checking in during and after the project completion.

Description of Work
Re-surfaced existing deck with Trex and installed new guardrail system with low voltage cap lights.

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

05/17/2021

Jigar P.

very satisfied with design, quality, and look of the deck and patio. Jose and his men were courteous all the way thru project. Installation crew for deck and patio did not rush or took any shortcuts and there work was very precise, neat and clean. Overall I am very happy with DeckMaster and I highly recommend DeckMaster to build your deck and patio.

Description of Work
New Deck and New Patio

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/06/2021

Sherry H.

My deck and fence were badly in need of repairs—DeckMaster replaced boards that were rotted and warped as well as power washing and staining my deck and fence. The difference is night and day—I could not be happier with the work they did and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck restoration

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/08/2021

Nancy C.

DeckMaster did a great job building a beautiful deck for us. They were a bit slow getting started (a few weeks behind what we had discussed), but once their workmen came to the house they did a wonderful job. The team working on our deck was about as easy to work with as any work crew we have had working on a project at our house. Very friendly and professional. Also, a neighbor who does construction work commented on how impressed he was with the quality of construction.

Description of Work
Build a deck

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your comments and we also enjoyed working on your deck. Thank you

02/05/2021

Amber H.

I had a great experience with Deckmaster. It took a while to get an appointment because they are in demand, but once the process started, everything went very smoothly. David came out to do the estimate and he was very knowledgeable and I felt like he gave me good information without trying to up-sell me like other companies. Once I decided to go with Deckmaster, the communication was great with David and the office. A team came out to restore my back deck, and came back at my request to repair a couple of places where leaves fell on the wet paint and left a mark. A separate team did the bigger job of re-decking my wraparound front porch with Trex decking. Gustavo was the project lead and was very responsive and patient with answering my questions. The team always showed up when he said they would, and kept me up to date on progress. The front porch looks fantastic. It was expensive but I feel like I got my money's worth.

Description of Work
Re-deck front porch with Trex decking + restore (clean/paint) back deck

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. we are really glad that you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/12/2021

Eric M.

Very professional, prompt, neat, and affordable.

Description of Work
Stained my deck..

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

We appreciate your review very much. Thank you for your business!

01/12/2021

Marina U.

Very professional and great service. We decided to go with a different company for our job because of timing issues, but I would definitely consider DeckMasters again for future needs.

Description of Work
Replacing deck support posts

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you. We hope to be of service again in the future

01/07/2021

ANNE I.

Responsiveness was excellent from receiving a quote to completion of replacing the boards. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thank you for your review. Our commitment is your satisfaction!

10/26/2020

Stephen A.

When I walked into the room my wife was watching the meticulous attention the DeckMaster crew members were paying to our deck. She turned to me and said, “We’re really getting our money’s worth!” From Step 1 to Step 3, the DeckMaster team has performed up to and beyond our expectations. Commitment to “job-done-right” was evident in coming twice to complete and leaving for a later day because wood was still too damp. Strong endorsement/recommendation.

Description of Work
Clean, repair, stain and seal deck

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Great thank you so much and we're glad that you could perceive and appreciate our commitment to get it done right. That is always our goal as well as your satisfaction. See again in the future.

10/08/2020

Barbara C.

Except for getting caught up in the pandemic creating delays and county inspection hassles for everyone, the building of the new deck and renewal of our front porch was done extremely well.

Description of Work
Removal of old wood deck and replacement by new composite deck. Renewal of front porch decking and railing. House pressure washed.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Thank so much. I know, we both experienced a longer than usual delay with the county due to them not adapting fast enough to the pandemic. We are glad that you sympathize with us on that sense. The important thing is that we were able to complete project satisfactorily which is the most important thing in the end. Thank you for your business

10/07/2020

Denise H.

I am pleased with the work that was done.There was one board that wasn't the right color. I was told that it will blend in with the other boards in time. There were some delays but that was due to a late delivery of the building materials. Lester the foreman was very professional and he kept me informed of the progress of the job.

Description of Work
I had a new deck built.

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

10/07/2020

Michael R.

Great. I have already recommended this company to others

Description of Work
Deck cleaning and stain

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/22/2020

cindy O.

They were a wonderful company to deal with despite the bad weather last summer. After a test the stain color was not what I wanted and they changed to a natural tone without extra cost. The repairs were excellent too. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Large Deck was cleaned and restrained

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

09/13/2020

Samantha P.

The crew was prompt and cleaned up well after themselves. The work looks nice. Rain on most days this summer drew the process out over 2 months, but that was not the fault of DeckMaster.

Description of Work
Power washing of large deck, stairs, and trash area. Re-staying of all surfaces with opaque color. Replacement of one deck board.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/12/2020

cindy O.

We are extremely please with the results but be patient for staining to be completed when the forecast is rainy. Also, make sure they stain a small section of deck to test to see if the stain color is correct for you. We thought we wanted Cedar but it was too orange and changed to the clear stain instead.

Description of Work
Cleaning and retaining of a large back deck and side deck. Cleaning, Wood replacement identification/ carpentry and staining of deck excellent. Very nice customer service as well.

Category decks,deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

08/26/2020

Peter B.

Excellent. Rain held things off for awhile, but that is not their fault, of course. They did a great job.

Description of Work
repair and staining of our deck.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and patience. I know it can be inconvenient to wait for good weather but our goal is always to do a good quality job and not being ruined by unexpected rain which happens sometimes but we take care of it. So either way our customers are covered by our warranty should an unexpected damage happen and see you next time. We really appreciate your business.

08/09/2020

D G.

David Loghin from Deck Master was great at explaining different options for the work we wanted to get done on our deck. He explained all the choices and gave us an estimate the next day. Once we signed the contract, he was very quick in responding to questions or concerns throughout the project. He was very attentive to customer satisfaction and providing quality work. During the first part of the job, Pavel provided excellent carpentry skills replacing all rails throughout the deck including the stairs. Some floor boards were also replaced. Pavel and his crew were right on-time, pleasant and worked very hard. Wilner and his crew did a great job cleaning (low-pressure washing) and staining our deck. They were very careful covering the siding as well as the river rocks below our deck. Yelka and Carla from the front office were always very helpful and courteous over the phone when handling the paperwork. They were very nice when trying to schedule the work on our deck, especially in the middle of multiple rainy days in July. Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the work that all the employees from Deck Master provided. Our deck which is over 25 years old looks amazing. We will definitely use Deck Master to maintain our deck in the future.

Description of Work
Deck repairs, cleaning and staining

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it.

07/10/2020

Sharon M.

Deckmaster provided a free estimate for carpentry repair work on my wooden deck and fence, and also for a powerwash and reseal of the deck, deck stairs, and a fence. I contracted them to do the carpentry only (the powerwash/sealing was more than double the cost I normally pay). Scheduling was done within a week or so, and I was very pleased with the work Gustavo and his assistant did. The repair was done carefully and competently, and showed good attention to detail. I would definitely call Deckmaster again if I needed any repair work done.

Description of Work
Carpentry repair to wooden deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. Look forward to serving you in the future.

06/22/2020

Alan G.

1st available appointment 2 months in the future. Do better

Description of Work
Replace wooden railing - rebuilt steps

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you are not satisfied with your experience and that we could not find a spot for you sooner. Unfortunately we are in the middle of a pandemic in combination with a high demand and popularity. We do the best we can to accomodate every customer within our limitations but we also want to make sure we don't take more business that we can handle and jeopardize our level of quality. Once people experience level of quality of our work and the overall customer service, they realize that the wait was worth it. I am sorry that we were not able to serve you but I wished you would have given us the opportunity to put us to the test or simply hire another contractor before giving us a bad review and rob the opportunity of other people to find us. Thank you and we hope we can help you in the future if you ever change your mind.

05/13/2020

Jerome L.

Great - they were efficient and workmanship is great and they followed safety protocols.

Description of Work
N/A

Category decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your deck!

05/13/2020

Tony A.

Deck master was great to work with. Great communication and quick turnaround. Everyone was professional and our deck looks amazing!!

Description of Work
Deck repair and resurfacing

Category decks,woodworking