DeckMaster Inc

MHIC 128722 and VA RBC lic. 2705172807
MD, VA

6 E. Diamond Ave Suite B

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Deck Construction repair and maintenance services. (Maintenance is seasonal due to weather)

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee

decks & porches201920854
We custom built this beautiful deck with Trex Transcends decking with Trex hidden fasteners and double border picture frame design. We also feature a custom curved railing with lifetime vinyl rails and round aluminum balusters and Trex Transcends cocktail rail top. We also installed LED Trex lights on post caps for ambient lighting. The deck was also made waterproof with the installation of Trex Rainscape underdeck system with a customized vinyl ceiling with elegant recessed LED lighting as well as 2 outdoor fans for a cozy outdoor leaving space. And finally the deck was complemented with a beautiful hardspace featuring a Premium color Nicolock Paver patio under the deck with a curved seating wall. Truly a beauty!

30 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone - (240) 404-0207....

deck cleaning (300)decks & porches (148)pressure washing (66)woodworking (20)house painting (19)fence company (9)siding companies (5)Patios (3)roof cleaning (2)water damage restoration (2)landscape lighting (1)interior painting (1)

05/17/2021

very satisfied with design, quality, and look of the deck and patio. Jose and his men were courteous all the way thru project. Installation crew for deck and patio did not rush or took any shortcuts and there work was very precise, neat and clean. Overall I am very happy with DeckMaster and I highly recommend DeckMaster to build your deck and patio.

Description of Work
New Deck and New Patio

Category decks,patios

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

03/06/2021

My deck and fence were badly in need of repairs—DeckMaster replaced boards that were rotted and warped as well as power washing and staining my deck and fence. The difference is night and day—I could not be happier with the work they did and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck restoration

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/08/2021

DeckMaster did a great job building a beautiful deck for us. They were a bit slow getting started (a few weeks behind what we had discussed), but once their workmen came to the house they did a wonderful job. The team working on our deck was about as easy to work with as any work crew we have had working on a project at our house. Very friendly and professional. Also, a neighbor who does construct...

Description of Work
Build a deck

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your comments and we also enjoyed working on your deck. Thank you

02/05/2021

I had a great experience with Deckmaster. It took a while to get an appointment because they are in demand, but once the process started, everything went very smoothly. David came out to do the estimate and he was very knowledgeable and I felt like he gave me good information without trying to up-sell me like other companies. Once I decided to go with Deckmaster, the communication was great with D...

Description of Work
Re-deck front porch with Trex decking + restore (clean/paint) back deck

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. we are really glad that you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/12/2021

Very professional, prompt, neat, and affordable.

Description of Work
Stained my deck..

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

We appreciate your review very much. Thank you for your business!

01/12/2021

Very professional and great service. We decided to go with a different company for our job because of timing issues, but I would definitely consider DeckMasters again for future needs.

Description of Work
Replacing deck support posts

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you. We hope to be of service again in the future

01/07/2021

Responsiveness was excellent from receiving a quote to completion of replacing the boards. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thank you for your review. Our commitment is your satisfaction!

10/26/2020

When I walked into the room my wife was watching the meticulous attention the DeckMaster crew members were paying to our deck. She turned to me and said, “We’re really getting our money’s worth!” From Step 1 to Step 3, the DeckMaster team has performed up to and beyond our expectations. Commitment to “job-done-right” was evident in coming twice to complete and leaving for a later day because wood ...

Description of Work
Clean, repair, stain and seal deck

Category deck cleaning,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Great thank you so much and we're glad that you could perceive and appreciate our commitment to get it done right. That is always our goal as well as your satisfaction. See again in the future.

10/08/2020

Except for getting caught up in the pandemic creating delays and county inspection hassles for everyone, the building of the new deck and renewal of our front porch was done extremely well.

Description of Work
Removal of old wood deck and replacement by new composite deck. Renewal of front porch decking and railing. House pressure washed.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Thank so much. I know, we both experienced a longer than usual delay with the county due to them not adapting fast enough to the pandemic. We are glad that you sympathize with us on that sense. The important thing is that we were able to complete project satisfactorily which is the most important thing in the end. Thank you for your business

10/07/2020

I am pleased with the work that was done.There was one board that wasn't the right color. I was told that it will blend in with the other boards in time. There were some delays but that was due to a late delivery of the building materials. Lester the foreman was very professional and he kept me informed of the progress of the job.

Description of Work
I had a new deck built.

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Founders of the Revolutionary PressureLess Cleaning and Preservation System, deck and fence maintenance, deck/porch and fence construction, siding cleaning, exotic wood specialists, power washing, repairs,composite specialists, trex cleaning and installation, hardwood floor maintenance, water damage restoration, deck inspections.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available