Capitol Benefits LLC

• 99985456
  • Trade License Locale
  • MD
  • Trade License Authority
  • Maryland: Insurance (NAIC)

Offices in Maryland and Florida Headquartered in:

Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!...

home inspection (1)

10/09/2020

Theo went above and beyond great customer service. He was friendly, empathetic and put my mind at ease in an otherwise extremely stressful situation. I would recommend him for ANY service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners insurance claim

CATEGORY home inspection,insurance companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you for this great review, [Member Name Removed]! It is great to hear Theo was able to put your mind at ease, we work hard to make these processes as stree-free as possible.

10/07/2020

Absolute best service and customized coverage - don’t be underinsured!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property, Auto, Personal Liability Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Thank you for this kind review, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate it!

10/05/2020

We all need insurance to legally operate a vehicle and/or get a mortgage, but who to buy it from? I value independence and objectivity, so sought an independent agency. Capitol Benefits recommended a comprehensive coverage package (including personal umbrella) and then shopped the market for the best rate. Overall, a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto and home insurance

11/05/2019

Juliana is very nice and helpful, she give me all information a need, I buy again with her my insurance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very good , a like Juliana very nice and very helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Thank you, Maria! We are so happy to hear that Juliana was able to assist you with your insurance needs, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

10/24/2018

Josh Lavine and his team at Capitol Benefits provide incredible service and are extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed all of my insurance and added more coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/23/2018

Our daughters’ wedding was in Charleston, SC the weekend after hurricane Florence barreled down on the South Carolina coast. Not knowing if the wedding would take place until several days prior, purchasing wedding insurance as soon as we had the venue and the date, was the smartest thing we did. The wedding went on as planned and was fabulous! I highly recommend purchasing wedding insurance and Ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased wedding insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

Photo for Capitol Benefits LLC - Offices in Maryland and Florida, Gaithersburg, MD - 37498080

10/23/2018

Josh and his team are the best. Service is top notch and they find insurance that other brokers cannot. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business and health insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

08/13/2018

They were able to find me good rates with the coverage I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investment property insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

So glad we could help [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to continuing to provide you with grade A services!

10/31/2017

Alan was amazing! He suggested to directly contact our lender to ask for the required information instead of having me do so which proved perfect because of the short time frame I had to select an insurance policy and send it back to my lender before closing. Alan was professional, very responsive, diligent and he gave me much quotes than our current agent of 9 years did! I may be reviewing all my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed quotes of home insurance for our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

Alan is incredibly knowledgeable and we love that you are so enthusiastic about the service he provided you with! He would be more than happy to review all your other insurance quotes and continue to find you the best coverage possible. Thanks for the review and we look forward to continuing business with you!

09/22/2017

I took over handling my parents' properties and auto insurance several years ago and what a mess it was. They had used Allstate for years and I discovered major overcharging and mishandling. I called Capitol based on reviews and have been working with Alan Putterman since. He was and continues to be unbelievably responsive and attentive. He matched our needs with the appropriate companies and cove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners insurance on main home and several rental properties, as well as auto insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Reviews like this are why we do what we do. We want to make insurance as simple and painless for our clients as possible while giving them the best insurance options to fit their needs! Thank you for being a great customer and for this review.

We shop around to find the best coverage at the lowest rates with all of our insurance carriers. Our team of experts takes time to understand your situation and makes unbiased recomendations. Ask us for a free copy of "20 Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent."

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available