Advancepro llc

Maryland
Maryland: General

9804 Walker House Rd

Gaithersburg, MD 20886

Advancepro LLC it's a painting company with experience in home improvement projects... dedicated to help families with their painting and others renovations services, offering great service at reasonable price... in Advancepro LLC we consider that avery customer should get a professional service our team is trained to perform services in a professional manner using the experience obtained in years. Advancepro LLC is a company with license and insurance... once you hire Advancepro LLC for your needs a project manager will assist you from the beginning to the end of the project making sure that everything is according to your expectations in Advancepro LLC we know that the best results comes from a combination of good customer service,good product and experienced laborers...

interior painting (66)drywall (19)house painting (11)wallpaper removal (9)pressure washing (8)home remodeling (7)plumbers (7)tile installation (5)electrician (4)carpet installation (3)flooring (1)

04/09/2022

Oby O.

Advance Pro is a team of friendly and dedicated professionals. I came across them through HomeAdviser/Angi List while searching for a contractor for a small painting job. They did such a good job at a reasonable price that I had no choice than to hire them again when we moved to our new home which required a major renovation. My wife and I were so impressed with the way Mr. Jose had a team of workers waiting at the door on the closing day ready to tackle the job. They demolished and renovated the entire kitchen. Completed other repairs through out the house; from electrical to plumbing, painting, and other miscellaneous fixes, were all done in a professional and timely manner. I will definitely hire AdvancePro LLC in my next project and highly recommend them to anyone that need their service. --oby

Description of Work
Friendly dedicated professionals

Category carpet installation, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

12/01/2021

Harry R.

We needed to get my house painted for sale. I entertained numerous bids. Jose was on the order of half of what the others were charging, but came strongly recommended by a relative. Further, he was very familiar with prepping a house for sale and had numerous suggestions for various difficulties we faced. Jose was prompt and courteous at each of our meetings. He has promptly responded to emails and texts and phone calls even over the holidays. He was flexible when I needed to move his start date. After setting a price for the work to be done, I discovered additional prep work that needed to be done before starting paint. He was able to complete that work for the original cost. His painters arrived en masse to start wall prep first thing on day 1 and made extensive progress each day. Even as work was progressing, Jose was stopping by frequently to review the painter's work. He discovered that certain areas that were not to be painted actually showed some errant brush strokes from prior paint jobs that were now painfully obvious. He was able to quickly price and then complete the additional work at an affordable rate and still complete all the work on time. Jose was able to quickly understand and estimate the original job and complete all the work, including the additional areas for less than 2/3 of any of the other bidders on the project. After we finished our walk through, he offered to stay in touch if we had any questions or if we discovered any oversights. While I don't anticipate any, I am glad that he has been honest, frank and straightforward throughout the whole process and has produced top notch work. I would hire him again for any additional work we would need to have done, and I heartily recommend him to anyone else with paint work to do.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior; some drywall repair

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

10/28/2021

Tressie A.

I was re-doing my whole main floor and wanted my trim dark and walls light. Advance Pro LLC are incredibly hard working and it was done in a few days and done well! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

09/25/2021

Carmel M.

I was very pleased with the price, friendliness, ease of communication, and service. AdvancePro LLC really cares about about doing an excellent job and making sure its customers are perfectly happy. I would highly recommend AdvancePro LLC without hesitation. Great work done right just as promised.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

09/17/2021

Thomas I.

I was looking for an interior painter right in the middle of the COVID-19 Pandemic. I was scrambling to find painters in order to prepare my house for sale as prices were soaring. Jose from Advance Pro llc not only came immediately to quote the job, but they also had the best price. I contracted with him and his crew was at my house in just a couple of weeks. The job was completed faster than I expected and the quality was great. Absolutely no lapse in workers showing up and working hard each day until to job was complete.

Description of Work
Interior house painting multiple rooms

Category carpet installation, interior painters

Cost $3,053.32

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

06/07/2021

Gail M.

This is our 3rd contract with Advance Pro LLC. They deserves the highest praise for craftsmanship, professionalism and fair pricing, while accommodating the ever changing needs of their clients. It started as as an interior painting project and ended up as a full home renovation, with Advance Pro LLC becoming the most trustworthy general contracting company we have ever hired. As we remodeled our home for resale, Jose (owner) and his crew were punctual, and extremely productive with each daily project, for 10 days. They handled every seemingly impossible deadline with skill and a calm, reassuring presence. We cannot give enough praise to Advance Pro LLC for making our remodeled home renewed, refreshed and stress free. We need to support small, family owned and operated small businesses. This is one of the best.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, hardwood floor refinishing, laminate floor installation, carpets

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/07/2021

Torrey P.

The team did an amazing job painting my 2 story condo. They were able to squeeze me in ahead of schedule and even finished earlier than quoted originally. I can't express how impressed I am with the work they did. I will definitely be contacting them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

12/25/2020

Nii A.

The job: Paint our the entire condo, fix cracks and nail pops, caulk where needed, power wash the exterior walls & stairs, and replace the carpet. The carpet replacement was an added job following recommendation from Jose and my realtor, as we were getting ready to put the property on the market for sale. Jose and his team are nothing short of exceptional. From the quote process all the way through job completion, I had a great experience with him and his team. We had to shift the project at the last minute and they were completely flexible. Additionally, they completed the job ON TIME even after adding another major project mid-flight. I reached out to a number of contractors from quotes, and AdvancePro was one of them. Even before I got the numbers back, I knew I'd go with AdvancePro for a couple of reasons: 1) The 'personal' touch. It was nice knowing that the person providing the quote was the person you'd be working with, and not just a consultant who you'll never see again. 2) Experience. Not only did he have expertise in his craft, he also gave really solid advice on what to do and not do, which I appreciated. I'll definitely work with AdvancePro again in the future.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category carpet installation, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. we do our best to bring you the best experience possible

12/25/2020

Blaine T.

Great Experience! Scheduling a walk through and Estimate was easy. The Job was completed on Schedule and Jose was Knowledgeable and Pleasant!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

11/04/2020

Emily Y.

Jose and his crew were great! We had a little over a week between closing on our house and moving in, so he squeezed us in and got the job done and it looks fantastic! Advance Pro LLC was affordable and reliable, and we will definitely be using them for future home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet painting, new counter tops and backsplash

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

09/16/2020

Kathy and Roland F.

Jose and team were professional, polite and timely. Excellent job, covered and protected everything and taped trim for a very crisp edge. Very good cleanup and would hire again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of 3 rooms, 2 hallways and 2nd floor landing. Two coats on walls and ceiling, No trim or doors needed.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

06/08/2020

Matt H.

Jose and his team were very professional and timely from the initial estimate all the way through completion of their work at our home. Their work was fantastic and they quickly adapted to extra projects we asked them to add on. We hired them initially for painting only but we were so happy with our experience we ended up using them for almost everything we needed to be done at our house prior to putting it on the market. Jose was also constantly in touch and communicative during the project. He took our calls at any time of day. We wish we would have found Jose sooner and will be using his company again! I read reviews heavily prior to hiring contractors and can say confidently that if you are looking for a reliable and customer service oriented company with reasonable prices, you don't need to look any further.

Description of Work
Painting and various small projects around the house

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

04/07/2020

Connie S.

Excellent. Jesus and the other man were prompt, polite and kept me informed. Cleaned up after. Very pleased. Quality was excellent.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

01/05/2020

Nathanael R.

Jose was kind, thorough, on time, and provided great quality of work. We did a final walk through that showed minor areas to touch up. He noted them and within the next day returned to finalize the work. Beyond happy with the quality, price, and overall customer service we received from Jose. Highly recommend him and will most definitely be utilizing his professional services in our next project!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of Entire Home

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

10/18/2019

Regina M.

Working with AdvancePro was great! They quickly came to our house to give us an estimate and were able to work us into their schedule to meet our project timeline. We really appreciated how they repaired the walls before painting (we had some settling cracks) and are very pleased with the job overall.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

We are glad to hear that we do our best efforts to offer a unique experience

10/07/2019

Constance Ann A.

Great! Jose and his team did an outstanding job. They were prompt, professional and paid attention to detail. They also shared progress with me in a timely manner. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Bathroom remideling

Category plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review This means a lot to us

10/05/2019

David W.

They really good! I like them so much and I will hire them back to do a bathroom for me.

Description of Work
They painted the downstairs in my basement.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Thank you... We really appreciate that you take a time to share your story we appreciate your time

09/29/2019

Shyam B.

They did an amazing job!!!! They were on time every single day and finished the work on time. Their work was excellent and did an amazing job within our budget. I would definitely hire AdvancePro without second thought !

Description of Work
I hired AdvancePro for handyman services including carpeting, painting, hardwood flooring.

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

09/25/2019

marty W.

I can't say enough good things about the job that Jose and his team at AdvancePro did at our house. They went above and beyond the call of duty over 10 days and exceeded my expectations. Their work was of the highest quality. Jose asked that I do a thorough review of all of their work because their goal was to ensure that we were 100% satisfied. When they discovered that different color paint was used (years ago) on adjoining ceilings on the first and second floor, they devised a solution. Their pricing also was the lowest of several bids, and they were equipped with scaffolding equipment to reach 18 foot ceilings, which some higher priced companies did not have. They also climbed on our steep roof to replace rotted wood and enlisted their flooring specialist to repair a section of our hardwood floor that had pre-existing damage.

Description of Work
interior and exterior painting, power washing, repair rotted wood, wallpaper removal

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

Thank youuuu we appreciate those words We do our best efforts to bring you the best product possible

05/10/2019

jennie C.

They did an excellent job. They were professional and paid attention to detail. They moved my drapes before and cleaned everything up after they were done. Overall their price was good. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my house.

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

05/01/2019

DEBORAH D.

The work was very well done. The painter, Otto, was efficient and neat. He made sure I was satisfied with his work and did a great job cleaning everything up. Looking forward to working with Advancepro again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting stripes on a bedroom wall

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/29/2019

John C.

Jose and his team were outstanding. Right from the beginning, from getting the estimate, to doing the work they were prompt, professional and did an excellent job. I would definitely hire Jose and his team for a project again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting in 4 rooms/areas. Tile installation in finished basement recreation room.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, interior painters