Danny's FitzWay Car Clinics

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

5589 Spectrum Dr

Frederick, MD 21703

Personable, Honest feel good service resulting in a euphoric experience compared to any auto service you have ever received.The experience at Danny's is like looking out of a glass bottom boat and being able to see the entire ocean floor. Most people like going to the Auto Repair Garage about as much as going to the dentist. At Danny's our clear communication through texting , phone and a custom customer friendly application proves everything we say. That's right, we put it in writing and in pictures. This makes you feel like the visit to the dentist was to a massage parlor instead....

06/20/2016

S M.

Professional service, friendly environment, kept me informed on status, good follow-up.

Description of Work
Car service.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your review! One of the things we strive for daily is good communication with our customers--email, text, and phone calls to update repair work progress.

06/17/2016

Randy M.

Tough Job: One of the most challenging repairs know to man is an "Intermittent Noise", it's frustrating for the owner and the mechanic because it's not consistent enough to easily find and repair. Danny, Mike and their team never gave up until they found it and fixed it. Service Advisors Victoria and Chuck kept me informed, and provided a loaner car through their Nextcar program for more that a week. I could not ask for better service in the face of such a challenging problem. I have had my cars domestic and foreign serviced by Danny's Fitzway Car Care Clinic for many years because I can trust them to keep me informed, offer a systematic plan for future service needs, and to get the immediate job done on time and for the best price possible. I recommend their service in the highest terms possible. Thanks to Danny, Mike, Victoria, Chuck and the rest of the team for their professional attitude, work ethic, and great service. Randy Miller

Description of Work
repaired an intermittent noise

Category auto repair, car tires

03/30/2016

Larry W W.

He has been working on my cars for over 320 years. He has done an excellent job. provide rides if i needed it very professional. Never have had to take it back to be reworked.

Description of Work
Car maintnance

Category auto repair

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. 320 years is a long time. I knew I had been working with you forever but WOW that is a long time.

03/02/2016

Seana M.

I have been a repeat customer for 15 years. They have worked on both my and my husband's vehicles and we have always been very pleased with their services, quality of work and customer service. We will continue to use them for all of our cars' needs.

Description of Work
Changed my oil

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad you bought a used vehicle so I get to work on it. A new vehicle would have taken me out of the game. Thank you for your business and your A Grade review!

09/13/2013

Mykel W.

The only flaw with Danny's operation is his receptionist. She had no idea what was going on. Danny downloaded software to fix both of my key fobs.

Description of Work
I had an electrical problem that no one else could figure out. Danny figured it out and was able to fix it. He also fixed my brakes.

Category auto repair, car tires, car inspections

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them. No excuses from me on the receptionist thing. We are a work in progress. We are generally really good in that department. I should have communicated better with you. Danny

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

Royal Movers Llc

Are you ready for the best moving experience ever??? Well you have found the right company that makes customer satisfaction their first priority. We are experienced movers ready to help people relocate in Virginia, Maryland and D.C. We provide full service moves as well as partial movers. hourly rates includes packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, disassembly and reassembly of furniture if needed and protecting your household items with quilted moving pads / strech wrap and handle them with care, and best of all we offer the lowest hourly and flat rates in the area, we also offer same & next day delivery and hauling, we are available everyday of the week including holidays and last minute bookings at no additional charge, we have many references and referrals because of our outstanding customer satisfaction. Please contact us for more information at 703-901-6096. Thank you

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Inspections
    Delivery Service
    Auto Towing
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Danny's FitzWay Car Clinics perform auto repair, alignment, tire, air conditioning, brakes, check engine, emission, inspections, scheduled maintenance, state inspection, oil change, electrical, lighting and much more.

auto glass, body work, carry out parts, car sales, car wash