We are open using N95 and gloves.

We accept remote payment

Appliance Repair Technology Experts

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2015

Columbia MD

Ellicott City, MD 21046

Why Choose Us? Top Rated Local Appliance Repair in Maryland, 10% off any appliance repair, We service and repair ALL brands!, Top quality smart appliances experts, Same day service, Commercial & Residential Appliance Repair, Book online today : https://squareup.com/appointments/book/7XHRM72MJET33/appliance-repair-technology-experts...

11/05/2021

PAULA M.

SCAM COMPANY DO NOT USE!!!! These azzholes LITERALLY just STOLE MY MONEY!!!! I have so much going on right now and this azzhole just came INTO MY HOUSE and LIED TO MY FACE about fixing my washing machine! Made me pay the entire invoice without doing ANYTHING and said that's the only way that I will be able to get my washing machine fixed. He said the part would take 2 days to come in this was a Tuesday, and that he would be back TODAY which is Friday. Realized I NEVER got an email confirmation or a phone call regarding the appointment, and I've called all 4 numbers that are listed as well as an email and still no response! I Could have gotten killed or hurt or anything! This is another nightmare that I have been in the past 3 weeks.

Description of Work
Washing Machine

Category appliance repair

Thanks for reviewing us on Angie’s list. We diagnosed your washer on 11/2/21. Upon your request to cancel, your money was refunded to your visa ending in 3051 on 11/5/21 for the amount of 472.27. Due to Covid logistic delays, Unfortunately we could not get the parts to on time, and did not perform your repairs. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to do better next time.

01/03/2021

Raymond T.

Full payment collected and work wasn't done. Fraud

Description of Work
Ice machine repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

02/21/2020

Chris B.

Bill was extremely easy to work with and responded immediately. He was at our house within two hours (no waiting for days and days for an appointment). The was still water in the dishwasher piping system and he quickly cleaned up what little water spilled and also took care of the residual water in the unit. My wife felt very at ease with his calm demeanor and professionalism. I just wish I knew of him years ago!

Description of Work
We had a catastrophic dishwasher leak in which the pump seems to have a manufacture's defect.

12/15/2018

Russell H.

Paid over $700 for fridge repair and $200 for dryer in the fall. Neither work properly now. Took 3 service calls to get fridge working just to break down a month later. Company is not responsive to my request for a partial refund. They said I need to give them another chance to come out and fix it. It is a rental property and I cannot continue to "get it fixed" every month. Had to buy a new fridge. $700 down the drain. Dryer works only on auto setting. Will not work on timed setting. This is not fixed. I will not hire this company again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Refrigerator and dryer repair

Category small appliance repair

We are not happy to hear your complaint. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, and to your tenant. We want you to know we have your best intrest at heart and the absolute expertese to repair your appliances. You already replaced your tenants refrigerator which had developed compounding problems. We are offering free labor on your next appliance repair, you only pay for parts.

06/22/2018

Marilyn C.

Bill was nice, but 1 hour late. No problem, he did call. After he installed new part, said I should have ice. Kept reminding me to write a nice review. WHICH I DID!! I thought everything was fine. Well, 2 days later no ice. He ordered new part & 4 days later he installed it. I went on vacation, 5 days later I only got 5 ice cubes. I called office to report the problem. The lady did not even apologize! All she said was, we are booked solid & we can get someone out in 5 days. You have my money now I get treated like crap?? In the meantime I paid $490 for this awful service!!! To this day, still no one has even called. I’ve disputed the charge with my creditor and will NEVER USE YOU AGAIN!!!

Description of Work
Repair Ice Maker.

06/13/2018

Marilyn C.

Bill M arrived promptly, replace the motor however it seemed to make ice at a very slow rate. He quickly ordered a new part & replaced it the following business day. It worked like a charm!! Thanks Bill, I will call you again for future work needed!!

Description of Work
Repair Icemaker

08/14/2017

scott S.

I was excited to have someone come out the next day (Saturday) to fix my gas dryer. The gentleman was very nice but when he presented me an estimate for $517 I was skeptical. I asked how long it would take to fix since the labor charge was $240. He said about 2 hrs. I asked isn't $120 an hour pretty high. He told me that wasn't the hourly rate (and yet that was the charge). I told him we would get another opinion. I paid the $99 service fee. Today I had another person out from our old area in Baltimore and got it fixed for $165 with no extra parts. Sorry, but I think this was a case of someone seeing my neighborhood in Howard County and trying to take advantage of me....nope...

Description of Work
Gas dryer turned on but no heat.

Category appliance repair

We strive to ensure that everyone one of our customers has nothing but a positive experience with us. We care about our community and anyone that comes to our doorstep. We work hard to ensure that we please wonderful customers like you. You are like family to us. We are therefore offering you 30% off labor for our next visit to repair a washer or dryer or refrigerator. Why choose us? 10% off any appliance repair We service and repair ALL brands! Top quality smart appliances experts Same day service Commercial & Residential Appliance Repair Thank you for your consideration.

07/21/2017

Sue H.

Well, though it didn't solve the problem. Dryer vent needed to be cleaned. Had to hire another company for that.

Description of Work
Dryer not drying. Changed thermostat.

07/04/2017

Fred P.

Repairman seemed to know his stuff. He found the problem, but needed to order part. He went to pick it up and returned to replace it. He also helped with a knob problem. Oven works fine now.

Description of Work
My oven was giving a error code of F10, which is a bad sensor.

05/31/2017

Dusty H.

Bill M took the time to explain what was wrong. Explained that due to the age of the dryer and the part that needed to be replaced, that I should consider getting a new dryer instead. He patiently answered all my questions and let me know what to look for when shopping for the new one.' I would/will call him back when the next appliance needs repairs.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

A+ Appliance solutions

Complete appliance repairs in your home speedy turn around from a well rounded certified technician from Howard county hours of operation Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM some saturdays available by special request 443-545-9300

Wooten Appliance

Wooten Appliance specializes in repairing washers and dryers as well as garbage disposals. We have over 17 years of experience serving the DC area. Please call us today for a FREE estimate from one of our service technicians today, we value your safety and all our techs have passed a background check for you safety.

Offers by Wooten Appliance on Angi
    Landers Appliance Inc

We really care about our customers! Everyone at Landers Appliance is committed to providing you with Honest, Reasonable and Reliable service in everything we do! We train our team to strive for excellence, performing to the highest professional standards. And if we ever fail to deliver on these promises, we’ll apologize and do our best to make it right. We have been in business over 35 years. We have 22 FT, and 2 PT employees. No sub contractors. Manufacturer trained professional technicians with "Master Technician" Certification. We charge a flat, fixed service charge and job rate. No travel charges. We are an independently owned service company headquartered in Maryland, owned and operated by Dean Landers.

Offers by Landers Appliance Inc on Angi

%10

Sub Zero Repair, Whirlpool Repair, Maytag Repair , Samsung Repair, LG Repair, GE Repair, Kenmore Repair, Sub Zero Repair, Bosch Repair, Viking Repair,Thermador Repair, KitchenAid Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Admiral Repair, Amana Repair, Asko Repair, Caloric Repair, Dacor Repair, Electrolux Repair, Fisher & Paykel Repair, Frigidaire Repair, Gaggenau Repair, Haier Repair, Hotpoint Repair, Jenn-Air Repair, Marvel Repair, Maytag Repair, Norge Repair, Northland Repair, Roper Repair, Scotsman Repair

We do not sell parts.