JB Appliance Service, LLC

We accept remote payment
Dryer Maintenance

Dryer Maintenance

dry cleaning202020874
The dryer is among the most dangerous appliances in your home. Failure to clean and maintain the dryer is a leading cause of fire. You can prevent this by cleaning and maintaining your dryer!

JB Appliance Service, LLC offers repair & maintenance services, and replacement of appliance parts. We're factory authorized servicer by Marvel, Viking, Lynx, Aga, Boch, Gaggenau, and Thermador. Our technicians arrive promptly and work efficiently to restore your household appliance as quickly as possible. You can trust JB Appliance Service to make sure you're getting what you need. Give us a call. We look forward to speaking with you!...
Under counter Ice Maker Maintenance

small appliance repair

202020854

appliance repair (44)small appliance repair (6)large appliances (2)

05/26/2021

Louis did a great job. He was knowledgeable and efficient. Diagnosed the problem and returned to replace the needed parts. A very favorable experience overall.

Description of Work
Repair Dishwasher

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

03/08/2021

Antonio and his helper were prompt, professional, and did a great job installing a new cooktop for us. Highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Installed New Cooktop

Category appliance sales

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/28/2021

Dealing with JB was an excellent experience. They responded immediately to set up an appointment, they keep me informed of timing and the repairman was punctual. Luis, who does the repairs, was very professional and efficent. He diagnosed the problems quickly and, in one case, was able to complete the repair without another visit and, in the other case, ordered the part and returned one week later...

Description of Work
Reopaired a dishwsher and an icemaker.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

I called JB Appliance after another company had failed to properly diagnose the problem and had given up on my Samsung refrigerator. But Luis quickly determined it was a bad fan and was back to install it a few days later. He was friendly and professional; I would absolutely use JB Appliance again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

12/08/2020

Technician was very friendly and explained the problem so that I could understand easily. Fixed the problem quickly and accurately.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

10/30/2020

JB Appliance Service is outstanding. The dispatcher was very responsive when communicating via Angie's List. On the day of the diagnostic, the technician, Luis, called to inform me he was coming to the house. After we hung up, I received an email and a text message with tracking information of his progress to my house with an estimated time of arrival. Luis showed up at the estimated time and put ...

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/02/2020

Luis was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained and showed me what he was doing. I appreciated that he used boot coverings, the mask and social distancing. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Problem with in-the-door ice maker

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/19/2020

I bought a washing machine from Home Dept and they refused to install because I did not have a washing machine pan. After several hours of arguging I decided to find someone else to install. Luis was great! He arrived on time and quickly installed my machine and made sure it was running smoothly before leaving. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Washing machine install

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/15/2020

Very professional. Had the part needed so they were able to fix it immediately. Highly recommend them to anyone and we will be using them again.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/04/2020

Luis was very professional and prompt. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator and washing machine

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Major Appliance Repair & Maintenance Ice Maker Repair & Maintenance Custom & Standard Installation Part & Accessories

We don't service LG appliances