Major Appliance Repair * Ice Maker Repair * Installation * Maintenance

We accept remote payment

JB Appliance Service, LLC

25210 Tralee Ct

Damascus, MD 20872

JB Appliance Service, LLC offers repair & maintenance services, and replacement of appliance parts. We're factory authorized servicer by Marvel, Viking, Lynx, Aga, Boch, Gaggenau, and Thermador. Our technicians arrive promptly and work efficiently to restore your household appliance as quickly as
Dryer Maintenance  project
Dryer Maintenance

dry cleaning

202020874

08/10/2022

S S.

So, I find this place on Vikings listed repair companies. I call the number and go to a voicemail which tells clients to make an appointment you have to email them. I email them and get a response from Maria asking a question about the appliance. I respond and she then sends me a reply the following morning with an appointment window for the next day from 9:30-1:30. I reply as quickly as I can to her and THEN she calls me to tell me the appointment is not available and we go through other two days where I work during the day. I ask her why she didn’t just call me originally with the appointment window so we could have secured the time since she obviously had my number as she just called me. She then tells me to call another repair company. What customer service indeed.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

05/09/2022

Delana F.

Awesome! Quick, professional, and courteous servicer! Will continue to use them for my appliance needs!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

12/07/2021

Jeff S.

The had good service and the work was completed quickly.

Description of Work
Frig no water

10/01/2021

Jeremy E.

From the moment we picked the service on Angi it was great. The scheduling team immediately contacted me and got details. They tried to get all the information they could to avoid a diagnostic visit and the charge that comes with it, but it wasn't really possible with what was broken. I really appreciated the effort the put into trying to avoid that charge. Johnny, the technician who came over was punctual, called before he came over and was professional and polite. They needed a part and followed up quickly once the part was in (only a couple of days) and got out to complete the job. Highly recommend and will definitely keep their number for next time.

Description of Work
Fix a broken freezer drawer

05/26/2021

Bradford N.

Louis did a great job. He was knowledgeable and efficient. Diagnosed the problem and returned to replace the needed parts. A very favorable experience overall.

Description of Work
Repair Dishwasher

03/08/2021

Oleg A.

Antonio and his helper were prompt, professional, and did a great job installing a new cooktop for us. Highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Installed New Cooktop

Category appliance sales

02/28/2021

Bill T.

Dealing with JB was an excellent experience. They responded immediately to set up an appointment, they keep me informed of timing and the repairman was punctual. Luis, who does the repairs, was very professional and efficent. He diagnosed the problems quickly and, in one case, was able to complete the repair without another visit and, in the other case, ordered the part and returned one week later to complete the repair.

Description of Work
Reopaired a dishwsher and an icemaker.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

02/26/2021

ADAM P.

I called JB Appliance after another company had failed to properly diagnose the problem and had given up on my Samsung refrigerator. But Luis quickly determined it was a bad fan and was back to install it a few days later. He was friendly and professional; I would absolutely use JB Appliance again.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/08/2020

Theodore L.

Technician was very friendly and explained the problem so that I could understand easily. Fixed the problem quickly and accurately.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

10/30/2020

Jason N.

JB Appliance Service is outstanding. The dispatcher was very responsive when communicating via Angie's List. On the day of the diagnostic, the technician, Luis, called to inform me he was coming to the house. After we hung up, I received an email and a text message with tracking information of his progress to my house with an estimated time of arrival. Luis showed up at the estimated time and put on shoe covers before coming into the house. I informed him HMS Warranty had sent out Pro Alliance to fix the issue and Pro Alliance said the drain pump needs to be replaced, but HMS Warranty would not approve the request since my cousin had moved the dishwasher out to drain the water. Luis removed the hose from the dishwasher to the disposal and asked me if my disposal was recently replaced. I informed him it was and he said when the disposal was installed, the people did not remove the plastic piece on the inside of the disposal that the dishwasher hose connects to, so the water was not going through. Before performing the fix, he provided me a quote for the labor and it was much cheaper than HMS Warranty sending Pro Alliance out to diagnose the issue. I approved the repair and Luis removed the plastic piece from the disposal, tested the dishwasher and everything was working again. He cleaned out the debris behind the dishwasher even though he did not have to and re-installed the dishwasher afterwards. Luis is very friendly and professional. He answered all my questions and I will definitely go back to JB Appliance Services if I have future appliance issues.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

10/02/2020

Jean C.

Luis was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained and showed me what he was doing. I appreciated that he used boot coverings, the mask and social distancing. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Problem with in-the-door ice maker

09/19/2020

Donald F.

I bought a washing machine from Home Dept and they refused to install because I did not have a washing machine pan. After several hours of arguging I decided to find someone else to install. Luis was great! He arrived on time and quickly installed my machine and made sure it was running smoothly before leaving. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Washing machine install

Category appliance refinishing

09/15/2020

Mindy N.

Very professional. Had the part needed so they were able to fix it immediately. Highly recommend them to anyone and we will be using them again.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

09/04/2020

Susan B.

Luis was very professional and prompt. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator and washing machine

Category appliance refinishing

08/22/2020

Jamie S.

JB Appliance Service (and many other businesses in this area), advertise a diagnostic fee of $79. What they don't tell you is that there is no way a visit will ever cost $79. Even if nothing needs to be replaced, they will charge you $150 when the appointment is finished. I asked the tech (very professional), if he had ever charged a customer only $79, and he said no. He went on to say that his office questions him if he were to do that. Bottom line, the $79 fee that these companies advertise is bait and switch, pure and simple.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category small appliance repair

Thanks for taking your time to express your feelings about the service. I just wanted to provide you more accurate information about the service. On 08/21, we received a notification staying that Ms. Banh got a claimed for Appliance Diagnostic Call $75 - this deal can be found on Angie's list website. I contacted Ms. Banh the same day to schedule the visit for the next day. She states that their JennAir Dishwasher wasn't draining and won't start. Technician went there on 08/21 to check the issue. When he was there he found that it was happening due to the drain pump was stuck with a piece of broken glass. In order to fix the issue, technician desinstalled the drain pump, cleaned it, and installed it again. The final cost to fix the issue was $75 (diagnose service fee) plus $50 (labor fee) making a total of $125. Please send me your email, so I can send an extra copy of the receipt.

08/12/2020

Lisa D.

Luis was excellent and knew what he was doing. The company is very responsive and punctual. Would definitely recommend and hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repair of clothes dryer

08/07/2020

Mariano S.

The technician, Luis, was prompt, communicative and knowledgeable. He quickly identified the problem and looked at overall condition of the unit. A part had to be ordered so he returned a few days back and fixed it. It was a great experience with the company. They are reliable and fair. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an appliance checked.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair- leaking valve

08/06/2020

Laurie P.

I really appreciate Luis coming back to try and reset my icemaker. I just moved and have to be out by tomorrow. I did not really understand what constitutes an emergency and I submitted a negative review. I am very sorry and most grateful that Luis did not charge me a service Call and let me know that the icemaker is old and needs to be replaced. This is a wonderful company and I’m sorry they don’t come that far to my new home.

Description of Work
A check on the icemaker

Category small appliance repair, appliance refinishing

08/06/2020

karen L.

Louis and Maria were wonderful great customer service extremely quick response very skilled and so professional I appreciate their attention and highly recommend them

Description of Work
Cooktop repair

08/05/2020

karen L.

Wonderful I highly recommend them very professional courteous prompt and skilled I couldn’t ask for more Thank you Louis and Maria

Description of Work
Appliance repair

07/28/2020

Amanda C.

We were very pleased with the service. Luis was very friendly, professional and efficient. Would definitely hire again for any appliance repair needs.

Description of Work
Replace control board and element in oven.

Category appliance repair, appliance refinishing

07/25/2020

Gary B.

Excellent work. Prompt and professional. Very easy company to work with

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

07/21/2020

michaele R.

The process was flawless from start to end. I called mid day and requested an appointment within the week. Luis was scheduled for that very afternoon and showed up within the time window. I had “self diagnosed” the problem with my unit (I should avoid Google!) and it ended up being something completely different and super quick and simple to fix. Luis suggested I watch so I could attempt it myself next time, should it happen again. Very friendly, professional and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

07/20/2020

Dale B.

They were nice. Transaction went without glitches

Description of Work
LG Washer Repair

07/01/2020

Lauren R.

Great-fixed. Technician was timely and professional, fees $175

Description of Work
Built-in microwave repair

MP Home improvement Services

With Over 4 Years of experience working with Angi Pro Services as Handyman doing all kind of Handyman home improvement projects Now started my own busniess as MP Home Improvement Services on Angi's List Platform Specialized in Appliance repairs to Painting you have a dryer vent clog or you need power wash or if your dishwasher is acting up any kind of custom home improvement project you name it We do it all !!! Contact For estimates. Thanks

Peaco Appliance Service

Peaco Appliance is a local family owned award winning company. We have over 40 year of experience and offer quality results. We specialize in kitchen and laundry appliances. Our technicians have had the best training and keep up with all the latest procedures and practices. Whether you need your appliances repaired or replaced, we can do it all, in in a very timely manner. We look forward to servicing your appliances, or suggesting the best course of action for replacements if needed. We hope to hear from you soon!

2022 Super Service Award

25210 Tralee Ct.,Damascus, MD 20872
    Office of Consumer Protection
    02/04/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Major Appliance Repair & Maintenance Ice Maker Repair & Maintenance Custom & Standard Installation Part & Accessories

We don't service LG appliances