Pioneer Custom Cleaning

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Pioneer Custom Cleaning, Inc is a family owned residential cleaning service that has been servicing the Howard and Montgomery County area for the last 27 years. Our teams of professional cleaners perform a floor to ceiling clean every time they clean a home. We bring our own supplies and are bonded and insured....

Home Always Clean

Home Always Clean

Home Always Clean offer quality service to our customers. We know the importance of a pleasant home environment, so we always strive to help our customers keep their homes clean and organized. Insurance and references. Your satisfaction is our priority!

09/15/2016

We found them on Angie's List. On the first visit, I walked them through, and told them what I needed them to do. I haven't had any problems since then. Sometimes they change girls because of the work load. I just walk the supervisor what I need done and she checks all of their work before they leave. They come and get me and ask me if I am satisfied. I've never had a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pioneer Custom Cleaning cleaned my house for the first time.

09/15/2016

We use them twice a month. They come every other Thursday now, and they are very good. They are trustworthy, I don't have to tell them every time they come what to do. They have a good team, I've watched them work, and they are some very good team leaders. They know how to clean. The price depends on what I'm having them do. Their price, and quality are very good. They are on time, and we use them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pioneer Custom Cleaning does general house cleaning. They clean our bathrooms, mop the hardwood floors, dust the furniture, and all of the heavy stuff.

12/23/2014

Pioneer does my home cleaning. They do a good job and I am very happy with them. It took a while to get our schedule coordinated, but that was 50% my fault too. they are flexible, i do every three weeks. and they have fit in special occasions. Their pricing is comparable to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular cleaning

09/01/2014

Pioneer Custom Cleaning did a beautiful job cleaning our house! It sparkled when they were through. A group of ladies showed up and just set to work! They have an efficient system which leaves the house perfectly clean from top to bottom. Then, Teresa comes to oversee and inspect their work. Friendly, efficient, and effective!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned our house

09/04/2013

The owners were incredible! They answered all of my questions and were very helpful. I was able to see pictures of other clients' homes. Beautiful work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested information on their cleaning services. Unfortunately, they are not currently serving Baltimore City. When they do, they are hired!

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential & window cleaning, initial & maintenance cleans.