Miguels Painting

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9624 52nd Ave

College Park, MD 20740

Painting for inside and outside of the home. Anything from rooms, kitchen, living rooms, bathrooms, fences, porches, and railings, siding, and brick. You name it we paint it.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Multi color rooms!

Multi color rooms!

interior painting2021
Client wanted 2 rooms painted one for his daughter and one for his son, very nice colors. We made precise color separates to the customers satisfaction! Enjoy!

We specialize in, in-home and outside painting where we are well known to prep the areas that are in need of painting. We paint from anything from, rooms, kitchens, living rooms, fences both wooden and metal, brick, siding, cabinets, porches, railings, and ceilings. You name it, we paint it! What makes us stand out from the competition is the home care, we are known to leave the areas of the house that we work in clean or even cleaner, than when we first got the job. Our Clients wants and needs are our main priority, we make it well known that there is no bother with a client being indecisive with what they want. I’ve been fortunate to be able to be painting for over 20 years in this country, I’ve started this business to continue to provide for my loved ones as well as the happiness of the client. Painting is what I do, my family is why I do it, the clients happiness is why I love it. ...

interior painting (3)

08/21/2021

The service was excellent. He was very clean and neat. It was exceptional.

Description of Work
They painted my living and also the living room ceiling. They also painted my dining room.

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

08/17/2021

Miguels painting did an amazing job. I fell in love immediately with the outcome. Absolutely trustworthy and talented. I 100% would recommend Miguel’s painting.

Description of Work
living room and kitchen

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

08/17/2021

Great service for reasonable price. He was fantastic my kitchen had almost 7 years without be painted until I contacted miguel and now my kitchen looks beautiful! Thank you Miguel!

Description of Work
living room and kitchen

Work Completed On 07/02/2021