Bride And Groom With A Broom

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2018

We are OPEN and professionally ready to assist you with our services. We care about our customers health as well as our employees so we are practicing safe distancing and have the proper gear for protection. Please call us today for an estimate 443 977 5434 now more than ever cleaning and desinfecting is essential. we are professionally prapare to clean, sanitized and fogger disinfect. We can also provide you with virtual communication to give you and estimate. Thank you !! And stay safe ❤ Brideandgroomwithabroom www.brideandgroomwithabroom.com ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+67 more images

house cleaning (49)carpet cleaning (6)window cleaning (3)

09/19/2022

Robin J.

I've been using this service for over a year and find them to be professional and thorough in their cleaning. My home smells fresh and looks very clean after each cleaning

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/14/2022

jeanna W.

I wanted to express how extremely impressed I was with our deep cleaning. The team was very thorough and went above and beyond our expectations! Our house looks the best it has since we moved in! I’m so happy to have been recommended to this company and look forward to a long lasting partnership and beautifully clean home for years to come!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

08/24/2022

Joan U.

I wanted the appliances cleaned, 2 fridges, Stove&oven, microwave, cabinets wiped down, bathrooms. I told them those things were the priority. However they spent time on dusting and vacuuming living room and things that I can do. They did most of what I asked for, but not all and at first things looked good but when I looked closer, things were not as good as I would have expected. I had initially thought that I’d hire them for bi-weekly cleaning after we move-in, but I’ve changed my mine. The owner was nice, so we’re the workers.

Description of Work
Cleaning after renters moved out

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

12/09/2021

Ronald R.

Very well. This house looks so much better after the cleaning was done. The crew arrived promptly and jumped right into cleaning. The 3 bathrooms and kitchen needed the most attention. Afterward, it was like new! I'd recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning of the whole house

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

03/19/2021

David C.

The cleaning teams that come to my house do a superb job and have an eye for detail. They pickup and dust under knick knacks and consistently thoroughly clean every surface. They are friendly and professional. I would recommend their service to anyone who requires house cleaning. You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

01/12/2021

Nurse M.

House looks spectacular when I get home! They get my kitchen much cleaner then I ever can.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/07/2021

wayne R.

Bride and Groom showed up about 10 minutes early and got right to work. They brought three staff to the house, and they worked effectively and efficiently the entire time. The renters had left the house very dirty, but they had the house sparkling and ready for new clients in only 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning after renters moved out.

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/23/2020

Maureen D.

Went well as was first time and they were able to squeeze me in, which was appreciated! They were very good & professional. Their rates are slightly higher than my usual cleaners and 1x courtesy $150. Then I believe would be $165 with schedule. I have a fairly well kept townhome so again I prefer slightly lower amount.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/05/2020

Joan S.

The cleaning was outstanding! We are moving into a previously owned house and wanted a deep clean. The cleaners wiped and cleaned every surface, nook and cranie. Everything was done including oven and refrigerator. Would highly recommend They spent over 9 hours cleaning.

Description of Work
Full house deep clean

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/28/2020

Brent S.

Everything was great from the estimate to the cleaning. Very respectful of current times I felt very safe having my house cleaned. Masks gloves and booties all the time. The true color and sparkle of the house was revealed after the cleaning. Super amazing and fair price.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/22/2020

Joyce M.

Sara and Larry did an excellent job. This was my first time using a cleaning service and I was very concerned about having it done during the current Corona Virus Pandemic. I was relieved when Sara informed me they wear masks, gloves and shoe covers the entire time they're cleaning. I stayed in the apartment (at a distance of course) and they kept masks, gloves and shoe covers on during the two hours they were in my apartment. I had specific areas that needed extra attention like under the rim of the toilet bowl. I was amazed at the results when Sara finished her fierce scrubbing! Sara left the bathroom sparkling, even added a nice little detail of folding the end square on the toilet tissue roll into a neat little triangle! She also did a great job cleaning refrigerator, wiping down and disinfecting kitchen cabinets and mopping the floor. Larry worked on cleaning a cobweb laden, dirty bedroom balcony into a clean inviting area, paying attention to railings, window and window frame. He did same with a large almost floor to ceiling living room window (inside only) but removed layers of accumulated dirt along window frame. I very highly recommend Bride and Groom with a Broom and will call on them again.

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning and disinfecting prior to moving into a new apartment.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Rosemarianderson R.

So professionally and my home smells clean and fresh.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Melissa G.

Sara and her crew are awesome, friendly, and professional. I am always happy with my house after they finish cleaning! I have them come twice a month.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thank you somuch. we are happy to have you as our customer 😊

Evan T.

Have regular cleaning every 2 mo. Always on-time and thorough!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

02/18/2020

Matthew N.

Above and beyond. Excellent work ethic, honest, and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

thank you somuch for taking your time to give us a review

02/15/2020

Nicolette B.

We have had many companies clean our home over the years and Sara and her team are by far the best. They meticulously clean our home every time and leave it sparkling! My friends have commented many times about how amazingly clean my home is and it’s all thanks to this incredible team!

Description of Work
Monthly Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

12/01/2019

Charles C.

Very good all around. House looks great. Would recommend the Garcia’s to all

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

11/21/2019

Beau P.

I am giving Bride and Groom With a Broom a 5 star review (A++ Review), which also happens to be on our one year anniversary of using Sara and her team. We opened an event space almost two years ago and went through MULTIPLE cleaning services before finding Bride and Groom. If we were to say we were very happy with Bride and Groom it would be an understatement. Bride and Groom is reliable, honest, friendly, price competitive and the team goes above and beyond on EVERY cleaning. Bride and Groom always asks for feedback and reassurance that each cleaning was done to a satisfactory level – every time! As an event space, we have multiple events a week (i.e. weddings, bar mitzvahs, corporate holiday parties, etc) and our space has seen everything. In some weeks we will have 2-3 events in a row and Bride and Groom is always on time and reliable in between all of our events. Bride and Groom is also very responsive to phone calls, emails and text messages and is available for any last minute or additional cleanings – as well emergency situations. Bride and Groom gets the best review from us and we hope this review leads to more business for Sara and Bride and Groom (just not too much 😊). Call them!

Description of Work
Commercial cleaning, floors, restrooms, windows, bars, offices, suites, walls, etc - all cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

08/22/2019

Sarah R.

Sara and her team have been wonderful. Sara is VERY responsive and they do an extremely thorough job each time. We have had bad luck in the past, but Bride & Groom w A Broom is very detail-oriented. We have four pets, but their vacuuming keeps up! We are happy to have found them and grateful for the time and effort they save us!

Description of Work
We are using Sara and her team for a biweekly house (~3000 sq ft) cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/16/2019

Joann G.

Sara and her team were amazing. Once I pointed out what I wanted down, the four of them got to work. They were polite, efficient and professional. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

08/13/2019

MARY M.

BRIDE AND GROOM IS AN OUTSTANDING SERVICE. WE GOT EVERYTHING WE ASKED FOR AND MORE. THE CREW WAS EFFICIENT, POLITE, PROFESSIONAL AND PROMPT. MY DAUGHTER, WHO IS VERY PICKY ABOUT HOW HER HOUSE IS CLEANED AND HAS NEVER HIRED AN OUTSIDE SERVICE BEFORE, COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH NICE THINGS ABOUT SARA AND HER TEAM. WE HAVE HIRED THEM ON A MONTHLY BASIS NOW, AND AND DELIGHTED WE FOUND THEM.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

08/06/2019

Tim Y.

It’s been awesome to see our 3600 sqft house transform into new looking and clean form, just like checking in into a 5 star hotel every time! We love it!

Description of Work
Full house vacuum, clean bathrooms, organized things left around, clean kitchen and floors, dust

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning