Bride And Groom With A Broom

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2018

T00452468

10325 Malcolm Cir

Cockeysville, MD 21030

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are OPEN and professionally ready to assist you with our services. We care about our customers health as well as our employees so we are practicing safe distancing and have the proper gear for protection. Please call us today for an estimate 443 977 5434 now more than ever cleaning and desinfecting is essential. we are professionally prapare to clean, sanitized and fogger disinfect. We can also provide you with virtual communication to give you and estimate. Thank you !! And stay safe ❤  Brideandgroomwithabroom😊 www.brideandgroomwithabroom.com ...

house cleaning (46)carpet cleaning (5)window cleaning (3)

03/19/2021

The cleaning teams that come to my house do a superb job and have an eye for detail. They pickup and dust under knick knacks and consistently thoroughly clean every surface. They are friendly and professional. I would recommend their service to anyone who requires house cleaning. You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

01/12/2021

House looks spectacular when I get home! They get my kitchen much cleaner then I ever can.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/07/2021

Bride and Groom showed up about 10 minutes early and got right to work. They brought three staff to the house, and they worked effectively and efficiently the entire time. The renters had left the house very dirty, but they had the house sparkling and ready for new clients in only 2.5 hours. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning after renters moved out.

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/23/2020

Went well as was first time and they were able to squeeze me in, which was appreciated! They were very good & professional. Their rates are slightly higher than my usual cleaners and 1x courtesy $150. Then I believe would be $165 with schedule. I have a fairly well kept townhome so again I prefer slightly lower amount.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/05/2020

The cleaning was outstanding! We are moving into a previously owned house and wanted a deep clean. The cleaners wiped and cleaned every surface, nook and cranie. Everything was done including oven and refrigerator. Would highly recommend They spent over 9 hours cleaning.

Description of Work
Full house deep clean

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/28/2020

Everything was great from the estimate to the cleaning. Very respectful of current times I felt very safe having my house cleaned. Masks gloves and booties all the time. The true color and sparkle of the house was revealed after the cleaning. Super amazing and fair price.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/22/2020

Sara and Larry did an excellent job. This was my first time using a cleaning service and I was very concerned about having it done during the current Corona Virus Pandemic. I was relieved when Sara informed me they wear masks, gloves and shoe covers the entire time they're cleaning. I stayed in the apartment (at a distance of course) and they kept masks, gloves and shoe covers on during the two ho...

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning and disinfecting prior to moving into a new apartment.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

05/05/2020

So professionally and my home smells clean and fresh.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/05/2020

Sara and her crew are awesome, friendly, and professional. I am always happy with my house after they finish cleaning! I have them come twice a month.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Thank you somuch. we are happy to have you as our customer 😊

05/05/2020

Have regular cleaning every 2 mo. Always on-time and thorough!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2021