Pet and Home Care

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2710A Prices Distillery

Clarksburg, MD 20871

Working on a project? Away from home all day? Going on vacation? Yes? Well, Pet and Home Care is here for you! COVID Friendly style! Think of us a daycare for your pet. For over 20 years we have been providing a high level of service for our clients and pets Your dog, cat, bird, fish, ferret, reptile and other friendly pets, will get the love and attention they deserve when you can’t provide it. Our team of employees provide high quality service. Some of the services we provide are: dog daycare, pet sitting, dog walking, grooming services, animal training, and more. Our easy online portal allows you to book or cancel service, update your client and pet information, and view and pay your invoices! Give us a call today to learn why so many rave about Pet and Home Care!...

house cleaning (8)dog grooming (6)lawn care (2)handyman (2)

12/08/2020

Pet and Home Care is fantastic! I work in the evenings, have 3 dogs, and need to have them let out and fed while I'm at work. Our main person is Amber (Ari is our back-up). She does a great job with my dogs, 2 of which have their own special quirks. Amber is patient with them and has really connected with them. My dogs are well cared for when I'm not around and that's a tremendous piece of mind! I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog visits

CATEGORY dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/18/2020

My chocolate labs have gone to PHC's doggy daycare since they were 8 weeks old and now they are caring for one of them as a senior dog. They LOVE to go and come home happy and exhausted. The staff really care for them and I love that it is an open daycare so they get to roam all day with their buddies, I cannot recommend this business enough - they are amazing and without them I most likely could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
doggy daycare

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

Photo for Pet and Home Care  - 2710A Prices Distillery, Clarksburg, MD - 38957414

09/24/2020

Our household uses only Pet and Home Care. They are responsible, reliable, economical, responsive, and truly, truly have been a part of our extended family for over 10 years. Pet and Home Care has managed our special-needs cat with professionalism and care. We have shared our story with 3 other families that now use Pet and Home Care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for three cats and 3 fish.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

Wow! Thank you! I love to hear this and we love Elle, Kosmo & Zuzu! We truly appreciate your review and referrals!!

09/24/2020

Pet and Home Care has been a godsend to us. They have been providing door to door daycare for our 2 active dogs for over 3 years and we now board them there when we travel. They take excellent care of our dogs - we know our dogs are being well cared for at we have not had issues with our dogs getting sick while being boarded which we have had at other places in the past. More importantly, they hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY kennels

09/24/2020

I had 4 Yorkies and needed in home pet sitting. Incredible job. Sent texts and pictures to keep me up to date. Definitely use them again and have recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight pet care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review! We really appreciate it!

09/24/2020

Tiffany Pet and Home Care service is very pet loving and reliable. My experience was always excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels,dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review!

09/24/2020

Great - really good group of pet loving staff. I have used them for over ten years and they have cared for my pets like they were their own. Very responsive and reliable. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting and walking

CATEGORY pet sitters,pet grooming,dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review! We truly appreciate it and you!

09/24/2020

The whole experience is very smooth - I have trusted the care of my cats to Pet and Home Care for a number of years now and have never had a complaint about service (or any other matter).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cat sitting

CATEGORY handyman service,pet sitters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2021

Thank you for trusting us to care for your fur babies all these years, and thank you for the pawsome review, Al!

09/24/2020

My dog was older. Didn't take meds for walker. Great notes from walker about the visits. Rarely sent photos of the visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medication, walk

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thanks for the feedback and review! I just updated your profile with a notation to always send feedback reports with a picture. Thanks for letting me know ;)

09/24/2020

Great. I have used Pet and Home Care for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Pet care including: Dog walking, pet sitting, cat care, small animal care, overnight pet care, doggie day care, cage-free boarding, pet taxi, grooming and bathing & pet waste clean-up. Home cleaning and check ups. Errands, Grocery shopping and delivery and Regular weekly or bi weekly Housecleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal