Pet and Home Care

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2710A Prices Distillery

Clarksburg, MD 20871

Working on a project? Away from home all day? Going on vacation? Yes? Well, Pet and Home Care is here for you! COVID Friendly style! Think of us a daycare for your pet. For over 20 years we have been providing a high level of service for our clients and pets Your dog, cat, bird, fish, ferret, reptile and other friendly pets, will get the love and attention they deserve when you can’t provide it. Our team of employees provide high quality service. Some of the services we provide are: dog daycare, pet sitting, dog walking, grooming services, animal training, and more. Our easy online portal allows you to book or cancel service, update your client and pet information, and view and pay your invoices! Give us a call today to learn why so many rave about Pet and Home Care!...

house cleaning (8)dog grooming (6)lawn care (2)handyman (2)

12/08/2020

Pet and Home Care is fantastic! I work in the evenings, have 3 dogs, and need to have them let out and fed while I'm at work. Our main person is Amber (Ari is our back-up). She does a great job with my dogs, 2 of which have their own special quirks. Amber is patient with them and has really connected with them. My dogs are well cared for when I'm not around and that's a tremendous piece of mind! I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog visits

CATEGORY dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/18/2020

My chocolate labs have gone to PHC's doggy daycare since they were 8 weeks old and now they are caring for one of them as a senior dog. They LOVE to go and come home happy and exhausted. The staff really care for them and I love that it is an open daycare so they get to roam all day with their buddies, I cannot recommend this business enough - they are amazing and without them I most likely could ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
doggy daycare

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

Photo for Pet and Home Care  - 2710A Prices Distillery, Clarksburg, MD - 38957414

09/24/2020

It was good although my dog is used to rising early, and the dog walker came later than I would have liked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Feeding my dog

09/24/2020

Great - really good group of pet loving staff. I have used them for over ten years and they have cared for my pets like they were their own. Very responsive and reliable. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting and walking

CATEGORY pet sitters,pet grooming,dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review! We truly appreciate it and you!

09/24/2020

I love Pet and Home Care! They are responsible and responsive, their price is reasonable, and I trust them completely when I am away. They even send online photos of and reports about our cats when we're away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat care for three cats, basic home care

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

09/24/2020

Always on time, pets well taken care of, documented their stay, and all instructions followed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review!

09/24/2020

Pet and Home Care is the BEST! Every one of their sitters is dedicated, trustworthy and they absolutely love animals. I have used them for my dog and for my cats and every time, I know I can count on them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

Thanks so much! That makes me so happy! We miss Fluffy!! ;(

09/24/2020

They showed up when requested and took care of things. Left me a detailed note. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you so much for the pawsome review!

09/24/2020

Great. I have used Pet and Home Care for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/24/2020

My dog was in great hands and I never worried a second about her. They would send a picture of her and even updated me on my cats even though they weren’t part of the reason I hired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and fed, gave medication to, and walked my dog

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thanks for the pawsome review!

Pet care including: Dog walking, pet sitting, cat care, small animal care, overnight pet care, doggie day care, cage-free boarding, pet taxi, grooming and bathing & pet waste clean-up. Home cleaning and check ups. Errands, Grocery shopping and delivery and Regular weekly or bi weekly Housecleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal