All n 1 Stop LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

3.6

9900 Angora Dr

Cheltenham, MD 20623

Additional email - info@alln1stop.com.

07/09/2018

REBECCA S.

All n 1 Stop was incredibly friendly, helpful, and efficient from my initial call to moving day. Shamel, Carlos, Lawrence, and Antoino finished the job ahead of time and with no damage to houses or things. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Local Move

03/29/2016

CHRISTOPHER R.

I booked this mover after receiving an initial estimate from the owner, who did not actually perform the move himself. The estimate included a fee and an hourly rate for an estimated number of hours. I supplied all the boxes and packed everything ahead of time. I came to greet the truck when it arrived on Friday. Unfortunately, the crew chief, James, was too busy loudly ribbing his colleagues with heavily F-word laced banter to even turn around and look at me. I kept saying "Hello!" and "Glad to see you!" I even shouted "Hi! You're here to move my house?", but he didn't even turn around. I felt so embarrass. I just had to bide my time till he decided he was finished and ready to respond to me with a remarkably cold and unfriendly expression. I realized to myself, "Wow. I've picked the wrong movers." In his eyes, I was basically 1" tall. But what could I do at that point? We had to vacate our current address on that day; there was no flexibility. I asked my wife to get everyone a pizza lunch. We treated everyone with respect and put our best foot forward. Fortunately, the rest of the crew was much more polite and responsive than the crew chief. We came into my house and the comments all around were "You are an exceptionally well-prepared customer." Everything was packed and labeled and ready to roll out. A problem came up with my bookcases, though. I had three solid-wood bookcases with shelves. The shelves all sat on anchors in the case. The movers wrapped the shelves each in a blanket. The blanket didn't reach all the way down, but the crew chief said, "It will be fine. Nothing can happen." Then they tipped over the first bookcase to put it on a dolly, and all the shelves fell down inside the bookcase. The crew chief unwrapped the case, took out the shelves, and had someone wrap them up in a blanket. I asked about the other bookcases and if those shelves could also be wrapped in blankets. The crew chief said, "No. We just will keep the bookcases upright while we move them." Well, when we got to the new home, all the shelves had fallen on those bookcases, too. After setting them up again, there was scratching from the fallen shelves and missing anchors so that some of the shelves had only 3 points held up and were sitting crooked in the bookcases. The lower portions of the bookcases that hadn't been wrapped in blanket also had scratching, as I had of course expected. Also during the move, the lintel of my front door got dinged and I had them put up cardboard to prevent this from happening again. The move took about an hour longer than the estimate, and the crew chief was in a big hurry to leave even though I was paying by the hour anyways. I indicated that the bookcases were not satisfactory, but I got nowhere with him. So decided to just pay and then discuss this with the owner directly. I paid in cash and even gave a tip considering how hard most of the crew members worked. Although I paid in cash, the crew chief refused to give any sort of receipt, explaining that I would get an email. And he hurried out without looking back. Early Monday morning, I sent an email to the owner with pictures of dings to my drywall on the stairs and pictures of the scratches on my bookcases. I explained the problem calmly and asked for a receipt. I got a receipt by the end of the day and a promise for one of his partners to get back with me. I emailed back later in the week. The partner replied that I didn't send in this complaint promptly enough. I replied that I sent it to them before they even got me the receipt that I was asking for. Over a period of a month, the partner and I corresponded by email to resolve my claim. She offered $50. I responded that I would just like the furniture repaired. Then followed weeks of delay and numerous back and forth messages in which I resent the same information to AN1S several times. The partner apparently did not remember or record remember my original messages. I had the feeling that most of my messages were being read and responded to on a smartphone while distracted by other tasks. Eventually, AN1S sent a guy over to touch up the dings with drywall mud, which was not the major concern, and AN1S also had a furniture repair person call me up to touch up the scratched bookcases. Again, this was after a lot of back and forth as they were finding the right company to use. Eventually, the furniture repair person indicated over the phone that he was authorized to repair "1 scratch on 1 bookcase". I emailed AN1S about this. They indicated that I had reported only1 scratch on 1 bookcase. I replied that I emailed pictures of all three bookcases several times, that all our correspondence was by email, and all the emails were consistent and clear in reporting 3 bookcases and exactly what happened. AN1S then said that they were "denying my claim" but would not state the reason. This is despite the fact that our contract specifically states "All n 1 Stop reserves the right to repair all damaged furniture; however if it is the customers discretion to have the furniture replaced at the (depreciated value) if repairs are not to their standards." I suspect at this point that AN1S never intended to fix what they damaged. This was all a run-around to go through the motions of responding to me without repairing the damage. Numerous other items were damaged in this move (e.g., other shelves, an ottoman, our vacuum). I only claimed this issue, which was egregious and handled irresponsibly against my wishes. I do not have praise for this company. They wasted my time and money and damaged my property. I would never recommend them to someone else.

Description of Work
Performed an in-town move of my household to a new residence.

01/05/2014

Karen J.

I might use this service for a different type of move. This task was a little difficult for inexperienced movers, which caused some damage. The owner was very professional and responsive, which is why I would try the company again.

Description of Work
I needed a stainless steel refrigerator moved.

12/07/2013

Samuel S.

The managment responded to my my inquiry promptly and direct with all charges they will impose. Movers arrive on time, packed and moved nicely and they are very polite. There were no hidden charges. Both my boyfriend and I used their service twice already in the last 6 month.

Description of Work
The provider provide moving service.

04/11/2012

Dexter H.

They called me back and said they could not do the job. I appreciated the honest, prompt response.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate to move a pool table

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Pro100movers LLC

Super Service Award Winner Since 2015. Local & long distance, commercial & residential moves! Affordable rates, No hidden charges! Packing & unpacking services! Fully licensed and insured! Excellent references!

Offers by Pro100movers LLC on Angi
    College Hunks Moving and Junk Removal

Full Service Moving. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Award 2022

Delivery Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial corporate relocation, cleaning, post construction, receiving and warehousing, trash out & bulk trash removal, forclosures, reo's residential, recieving and warehousing, packing & delivery.