JCabido Remodeling

MD
Maryland: General

3801 Cedar Croft Pl

Brentwood, MD 20722

Super Service Award winner. We are a local business that originated in 2001 in Silver Spring, MD. Since then, our team of remodeling experts have been working non-stop around the DC-Metro area. Our number of employees depend on job type and size, averaging from around 3-7 employees working at a job site. We offer great prices and great payment plans! Money should never be an obstacle when you want your dream home....

drywall (359)interior painting (79)home remodeling (64)plumbers (60)handyman (43)lighting (41)tile installation (35)basement remodeling (33)flooring (33)plastering (32)electrician (30)door installation (26)

08/26/2021

Working with JCabido was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. The end result, is everything I ever dreamed of which exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend JCabido Remodeling. Their crew is exceptionally skilled, efficient, and responsive. Will use them again in upcoming projec...

Description of Work
They gutted the entire second floor and installed insulation in the walls and ceilings, a new shower to my specifications, walk-in closet, new windows and upgraded floors.

Category closet systems,drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,fireplaces,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2021

08/14/2021

This is actually the third time I have hired this company, and I continue to be very happy with them. I had a roof leak that created a ceiling leak in an upstairs room. After the roofers fixed the leak, this company came in to fix the interior damage. They cut out a 48”x48” section of ceiling drywall, removed the water damaged insulation, replaced the insulation, put in new drywall, patched it so ...

Description of Work
Water damage reapair, drywall replacement, interior painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

01/18/2021

I hired JCabido remodeling to remove my existing bathtub/shower and sink and replace with a standard tub with ceramic tile surround. They gave me an estimate and got me scheduled quickly. The workers showed up on time and got the job done just as scheduled. I was not sure on how the ceramic tile would look in my bathroom and Bernard helped me to select a tile that would go well for the size of the...

Description of Work
Installed new bathtub with ceramic tile and new vanity sink.

Category fireplaces,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

12/31/2020

From beginning to end service was outstanding. My husband and I may have been crazy to start such a big project a day before I went into labor with our baby girl but jcabido took care of everything while we were in the hospital. I really appreciated the care they took by sealing off the construction site to prevent dust and debris from entering into rest of the house, especially with a newborn in ...

Description of Work
Basement Renovation

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Review for JCabido Remodeling - 3801 Cedar Croft Pl, Brentwood, MD - 39110901

12/21/2020

Bernard and his team are great to work with. They are my go to team for any type of housing project from painting to renovation and remodel work. The folks at J Cabido Remodeling provide detail planning and pricing on every job so there are no surprises and their work is top quality. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting and remodel work

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,fireplaces,woodworking,marble & granite,structural engineer,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,mold removal,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/18/2020

The project entailed trim work application along the foyer, kitchen area, living room and application of ceiling bead board which lasted for 10 days. The project was seamless and smooth. Workers were polite, efficient, and punctual. I give this company an A+ and would definitely work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

Review for JCabido Remodeling - 3801 Cedar Croft Pl, Brentwood, MD - 39095709

12/18/2020

The team did a great job! Very pleased with their professionalism. It really looks great. Also, they were able to schedule the work very soon after seeing the job site and generating an estimate. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
replaced kitchen cabinets and patched several drywall areas ran a dedicated line to a new microwave. Touch up paint

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

12/15/2020

Cabido is terrific! Responsive, work performed was excellent, and very tidy and organized. Would definately use them again!

Description of Work
Replaced exterior french doors and trim

Category doors

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/25/2020

I've struggled in regards to writing a review about JCabido. Honestly it's been a love hate type of relationship. They do great work but improvements are needed in a lot of areas. I will be back to write a detailed review but currently I'm dealing with a 21 day no heat issue in the middle of WINTER. I should mentioned this is a post completion perspective of how I’m being treated once I’ve PAID in...

Description of Work
Complete basement reno

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

10/23/2020

On balance the drywall repairs and painting were well done. Electrical installations went well. The work was supposed to take three (3) weeks and went over, creating a great deal of stress for me as I was on deadline to get back into my home from temporary housing. After I moved into my house, I noticed there were a number of anomalies -- things they should have noticed but didn't. I called them b...

Description of Work
I needed for my house to be "made-ready" after returning from overseas and having tenants living in it. The work included: drywall repair, interior painting, removal of existing kitchen cabinets countertops and replacement with cabinets I purchased; installation of light fixtures; and various carpentry repairs.

Category decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Painting, Tile Setting, Hardwood Floors,Roofing, Granite & Marble Installation, Basement Finishing, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom renovations, Whole house renovations.