Capitol Locksmith Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2017

Your One Stop Shop for your residential and commercial needs. Offering the DMV area Locksmith installation and repairs,residential cleaning,commercial cleaning, handyman services, interior and exterior painting. Free estimates and quotes. No job or task is small or large enough for us. We work

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

locksmith (30)handyman (6)

11/22/2021

Marguerite C.

I had them come twice. The first lock needed replacement and that was done well. The second lock wasn’t actually broken and I was not charged even tho I offered to pay a service fee.

Description of Work
lock repair

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

11/10/2021

Rich P.

The service I received was friendly, efficient, and professional; and was very fairly priced. I have added this business to my contact list and will definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
lock installation

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

10/19/2021

Ruth G.

The technician was on time, very detailed in explaining to me how the work would be completed and finished less than 30 minutes. Provided the new keys. Excellent work and the keys are not hard to use. They slide in easily and remove easily. I would call on their services again.

Description of Work
There was a locked that needed to be rekeyed.

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/20/2021

Carol C.

Erwin was very polite and pleasant. Extremely Knowledgeable and installed the lock flawlessly. Erwin takes pride in his work and stands behind it. I would definitely recommend and by all means will not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
locksmith

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

08/26/2021

Cheryl H.

The follow up for service was immediate. Everything from the initial communication to providing the service was done with absolute professionalism. The cost was quite reasonable compared to others. I will use Capitol Locksmith again if needed!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

03/29/2021

Jay T.

We recently moved into a new home and needed the locks rekeyed. Erwin did a fantastic job. He was prompt, professional, and performed quality work. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Rekeying for new home

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

01/27/2021

zack D.

Went Great. On time and did a great job of re-keying the locks I needed. Highly recommend Erwin.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review 👋🏼

12/22/2020

Trisha J.

Erwin was excellent. He changed the locks on 3 doors, rekeyed them, and installed extra security on my patio sliding door. It was a big job that took him more than 3 hours, but he remained professional and courteous throughout and did an excellent job. His prices were also the best that I could find! And, my garage door wasn't properly fitted on the frame, and he offered to take a look at it and fix it for free. Erwin is the best, and he will be my go to for any future locksmith needs!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/15/2020

Kim L B.

I had the best experience with Capitol Locksmith. Erwin was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and on time. He answered all of my questions and did exactly what he said he would do. Outstanding customer service. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/15/2020

Don D.

Well. He was professional, timely and focused.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

11/10/2020

Pam S.

Erwin was easy to work with and the job was completed quickly with no difficulties.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review.

10/29/2020

Andrew H.

Great service! Got here fast and fixed the lock in minutes. Friendly and professional. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced broken door handle

Category handyman service, locksmith

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

06/14/2020

pat A.

The problem had been getting progressively worse, until that Sunday, I was unable to leave the house because I couldn't lock the door. I submitted an on-line request for estimates, and Andres was the first person to contact me. He arrived promptly at the 10am appointment time. He took his shoes off at the door and quickly got to work. He cleared out the crumbling door core that was preventing insertion of the key, and replaced the faulty deadbolt. He was very polite and efficient, and explained what the problems were, He was in and out in no time, and the cost was very reasonable, particularly since 2 separate lock packages were needed because the lock on the outside of my door is antique brass (to match all the other condo units on my floor), and inside, the handle and lock are nickle to match my inside hardware. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I was no longer able to lock/unlock my front door, and even to insert the key into the lock.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/23/2020

Jared W.

Excellent work! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/14/2020

Jermaine F.

Excellent service. Very professional and on time.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/05/2020

Shirley M.

Erwin was on time and very knowledgeable and professional. I was very satisfied with the finished product. His prices are reasonable and I plan on using him again for more projects.

Description of Work
Change and fix locks

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/08/2020

LaWanda M.

He came on time and finished promptly.

Description of Work
lock on door replaced

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

03/25/2020

Ken S.

Everything went great - I got a callback about 1 minute after hitting submit, and he came within 20 minutes. It was done cleanly and he did a great job!

Description of Work
Mailbox lock replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/08/2020

Scott W.

Erwin did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I requested a quote because of his excellent Angie's List reviews. He replied within 15 seconds after my request. His price was lower than the other highly recommended service adviser I contacted. He came out the same day--a Saturday-- completed the job in 30 minutes, was friendly and knowledgeable. And he had on hand another face plate to use when the one supplied with my lock had holes mismatched with the holes in the door jamb. So, all in all, highly professional, responsive, reasonably priced and excellent work. I will use him again!

Description of Work
locksmiths --replace entry lock and handle

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

03/02/2020

Susan B.

Late night weekend emergency request. Definitely hire again. In the midst of a stressful situation, he was easy to work with and very calm and thoughtful as he spoke with us.

Description of Work
Locks changed

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

02/08/2020

Tracy F.

Erwin was very friendly and did a great job. Even though it was not an emergency he was able to come the same day. I would use his services again.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are here anytime for your Locksmith needs!

12/04/2019

Mark S.

Erwin did a fantastic job for my elderly mom in Annapolis. She was very pleased with his service, professionalism and warmth. He was not only very responsive to me by text, but she indicated that he was very considerate and performed quality work there in the job, as well. High marks all around!

Description of Work
Lock replacement.

Category handyman service, locksmith

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

10/31/2019

Kate M.

It went very well. He was very responsive and always did a very good job and I've used him for several times.

Description of Work
They changed my locks.