Home Systems Appliance Repair

Awards & Badges

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

805 Peppard Dr.

Bel Air, MD 21014

We are not a global, national franchise or a remote out of state contractor with no local ties. We are a homegrown, local minority owned company committed to customer satisfaction. Founded in 1992, our company has performed over 100,000 service calls, and have over 30 years of experience. Insured, licensed and bonded we provide perfect service delivery to every customer, every time. We are a two time "Best Of Baltimore" winner. We are an Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2011-2020. We service Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Cecil , Harford, Howard counties, Baltimore city and southern Pennsylvania....

appliance repair (683)small appliance repair (22)water heaters (1)plumbers (1)HVAC Companies (1)

11/11/2020

The job was done quickly and when it was supposed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Ice Maker replaced and filter installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Thanks for choosing us as a service provider and for this great feedback!

10/04/2020

In response to my review dated 9/24/20 I would like to change my rating. Mr Charles contacted me shortly after my review went online. I would rehire any company who stands by their word and shows their integrity. Misunderstandings happen when there is not clear communication. That may be the only thing that could be improved upon by Home Systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Thanks again for your feedback!

09/25/2020

Felt like the technician mislead me as to the cost of the repair. Didn't seem like it was diagnosed properly. Was told a part was needed but after repairman left the machine starting working again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Good morning Angie’s List Member, Thank you for posting a review based on your service experience with my organization. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations of perfect service delivery. Because this is my goal I have issued a full refund of your service charge. The service call you placed with our company was that your machine was not filling with cold water. The diagnosis of a failed temp...

09/01/2020

It was done by one of the techs who lived close to us and was his first stop of the morning. He had the proper tools to remove the agitator, so the job was done within minutes with no additional charge other than the service fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a piece of clothing which had slipped under the agitator.

COST $99.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! Jeff is a great technician on our service team and this great review shows it!

08/11/2020

I followed his advice not to repair, but replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cooling system replaced

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thank you for this nice feedback!

07/30/2020

Icemaker not producing, problem not found but after unit removed and reinstalled, started working again, yaaay! Thank you Homesystem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Icemaker repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

COST $99.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thanks for this great feedback!

07/17/2020

It was excellent. They came when they said they would do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback!

07/08/2020

They did not find a leak which I guess is a good thing but it still cost me the $99 service call fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank you for the kind feedback!

06/11/2020

They did a great job. Very carefully completed the work. And now everything is working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired ice maker on Samsung Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your business!

06/04/2020

Fine. It was a more difficult task than anticipated but Jeff did it with total patience and efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of dishwasher door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! Jeff is a true asset to our service team and it shows with your great response!

•Washers •Dryers •Refrigerators •Ovens •Dishwashers •Freezers - Cooktops - Ranges - Built-In Wall Ovens •All major appliances