Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

Massachusetts: Home Improvement
01/06/2023

Located in

Woburn, MA 01801

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
New Steps

New Steps

masonry2021
Installation of new set of brick steps

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care....

plastering (13)masonry (5)foundation repair (1)home remodeling (7)drywall (5)interior painting (4)handyman (1)

04/06/2021

It was fantastic, they did a great job. They were on time, clean, neat, and they did a great job. The owner Francis had great recommendation every step of the way. Everything came out great.

Description of Work
They plastered the entire masonry work.

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

04/02/2021

100% I would recommend Francis if you’re looking for fast communication, a friendly and reliable worker, and one who does not settle until the job is perfectly done. He is always willing to make time for customers, and his work is beautiful. He was a great find and I can’t wait to use him again in the future!

Description of Work
Plastering

Category masonry,plastering

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

04/02/2021

I had a great experience and would highly recommend Healy Plastering. Very professional and everything was done in a timely manner. After comparing with other recommendations in the area this was the best price and quickest response. I’m very happy I went with him and will definitely hire again if I needed more plastering done.

Description of Work
Plastering

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

04/01/2021

Healy rebuilt my chimney and repointed my whole left side of my house i honestly can say every detail was covered It was a pleasure dealing with francis healy.top class work thank you again francis

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/31/2021

Francis from Healy remodeling and construction was a pleasure to work with! He was quick and was cheaper than anyone I got a quote from. I had him do work on my chimney which was not an easy job. My house is old and the chimney was falling apart. I would highly recommend Healy remodeling and construction.

Description of Work
Masonry

03/31/2021

My wife and I bought a fixer upper house with awful textured plaster ceilings throughout. We called Francis and he said he could smooth it out no problem. He is very knowledgeable and presented us with different options every step of the way. Him and his crew plastered over every inch of ceiling in our 2,000 SF house as well as a few walls that needed to be touched up. There were some sections of ...

Description of Work
Plastering

Category drywall,handyman service,masonry,plastering,home remodeling,foundation repair

03/31/2021

Francis is a delight to work with! He was punctual every day, and was able to complete the job quickly. His price was better than any other estimates I received. My husband and I purchased a new house that needed a full makeover. Francis took care of all of our popcorn ceilings, bringing us into the 21st century. Everyone who stops by our house notices and compliments his work. We would certainly ...

Description of Work
Plastering

Category drywall,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling

03/31/2021

Great from start Crest communication Great work Highly recommended Francis and his crew

Description of Work
Masonry

11/12/2017

He came to my house on 9/27/17, looked at the job and gave me quotes (he wrote them down). He made two separate trips to the local building center for supplies, brought in some supplies (3 bags of plaster, some insulation and some drywall, Very strong smelling insulation which I immediately asked him about. I have since been advised that it is commercial insulation and not for use in homes). He an...

Description of Work
I was remodeling a small bathroom and it was demo down to the studs. I needed insulation, dry wall and plastering. I sent a msg to a couple of providers on Angie's list and Francis responded immediately. . .

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

04/11/2017

I was referred to Francis by a friend to have some work done on my bathroom. From start to finish, Francis showed complete professionalism. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions my fiancé and I had in regards to the renovations. The project was completed in a timely manner and Francis and his staff made sure to clean up after themselves. Overall, I had a great experie...

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation

Category plastering,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

Plastering, stucco, drywall installation, General Remodeling, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Masonry, Masonry restoration

Financing Available, Check, PayPal